Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla Bombshell (Worcester)  (Read 1101 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5767334) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jayne_cobb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Summary - bait and switch so negative, but actual punt with the girl I saw was a neutral.
OW, protected sex.  £60 for 30 mins

Little brain took over real brain after seeing the Vivastreet photos of Carla - my kind of stunner. So made a booking by text, was told to text when I was 10 mins away.  I did, got an "ok" reply.  Then nothing.  Wandered off to do some stuff in town, came back, texted off to say I was at the postcode, got some pointless text tennis so called.  This worked better and I got guided to the venue.

Good instructions how to get to the room.  Got in, relatively attractive slim brunette answered the door and led me into a very hot bedroom.
When in the bedroom she told me her friend was busy so I could either wait or see her.  I should have got out my phone and showed her the vivastreet advert to see if her friend is the one in the photos.  But by this time I wanted to bust a load and get out of there so agreed to see the girl in front of me.  She went off to stash the cash, came back naked - slim, pert tits, nice enough.  She joined me on the bed, played with mini me for a while with a bit of chit chat until it got hard, then rubber on for some OW, this was nice and got me hard enough for sex.  She started off on top, this was good, bit of a shit bed but the additional play in it helped with the rhythm.  Moved to doggy, then missionary to finish and filled the bag.

More chit chat as I got dressed and left.  I was probably in and out in 20-25 mins.

It was an above average Rom punt, but that's a pretty low bar.

There are obviously a few girls working out of the flat so you take your chances on who you see but it was ok for a vanilla pump and dump. Not a GFE, but none of the bad Rom tricks to make you cum fast and get out.  Sex was fairly good. Equally she didn't seem particularly into it, but then knowing what I look like naked I'm not surprised ;)

Offline dog999

Burd in the pics has a cracking ass, but I wonder who the wanker was who fitted? the grey carpet!. Used to be a carpet fitter, what a shit job. Maybe Sergi did it?. :D