Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KeiraFalkirk  (Read 2155 times)

5 review(s) for KeirasInGlasgow! (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Newtothis69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I arrived and was let into the property no problem at all. Nice and easy to find. Keira was wearing some lovely underwear and stockings and looked amazing. She has a great behind. I had a quick shower after my drive so I was nice and fresh for her. Was given a drink then into the bedroom.

We lay next to each other and chatted for a bit as I was really nervous but Kiera really put me at ease. Started kissing and touching and I was hard within a matter of seconds. Great playing with my balls and shaft as I played with her lovely body. Great pierced nipples and a beautiful shaved pussy which was very responsive. I gave some oral which she really seemed to enjoy. She returned the favour with a brilliant blow job and within a few minutes I was ready to cum. Keira wanted me to cum on her so I went on top while she sucked and wanked www while playing with my balls until I came buckets all over her face and breasts.

Spent 5 - 10 minutes chatting then she grabbed my cock and had me hard shin in no time. More wonderful oral for a few minutes while I played with her. Put on the condom and she jumped on top. Keira is brilliant at cow girl and after a few minutes I wanted to go on top so expertly flipped over and into missionary. Again it was amazing and her pussy is brilliant. Both legs on my shoulders and we were going at it hard until I was ready to cum. Off with the condom and she sucked and wanked me until I exploded over her again. Keira really seemed to enjoy herself and I think may have come a couple of times.

Best half hour I've had for a very long time. Can't wait to see her again.

JazzMan

More wonderful oral for a few minutes while I played with her. Put on the condom and she jumped on top. Keira is brilliant. at cow girl and after a few minutes I wanted to go on top so expertly flipped over and into missionary. Again it was amazing  and her pussy is brilliant. 

What were the negatives?

Offline Newtothis69

There honestly weren't any. It was only my second punt and I thought it was great. If I'm being picky the shower wasn't the best power wise lol. And she is going back down south for a bit so I would say that's a negative as well.

Nic98

Was her oral with or without jacket?

JazzMan

She says her age is 35.
So I presuming she's about 40 and a bit saggy by now?

bigbell

had a look at her, but she had a "warning alert" on her profile

Offline Newtothis69

Oral was without and really good. I'm not great with ages to be honest but she looked great IMO.

Yeah she said she has been having issues on Adultwork and has sent them the info asked for. She is genuine

Offline Happyjose

Oral was without and really good. I'm not great with ages to be honest but she looked great IMO.

Yeah she said she has been having issues on Adultwork and has sent them the info asked for. She is genuine

Who was your first punt with?

Offline Newtothis69

It was with a girl called Sasha90. It was a good few years ago in Glasgow. She was foreign and it was dissapointing, hence the gap between my first and second lol. After my second I will be going for more. Keira was exactly what I was looking for from a punt. Nice, friendly, good body, horny and a really good fuck

Offline Happyjose

It was with a girl called Sasha90. It was a good few years ago in Glasgow. She was foreign and it was dissapointing, hence the gap between my first and second lol. After my second I will be going for more. Keira was exactly what I was looking for from a punt. Nice, friendly, good body, horny and a really good fuck

Just a bit confused, as you recently said

I just want my first punt to be good.

Offline Newtothis69

Yeah, first for about 5 years so I'm starting the count from scratch.

Offline Happyjose

Yeah, first for about 5 years so I'm starting the count from scratch.

Fair enough - fill yer boots

Remember your reviews are meant for punters - not as an advert for the prossie. Best to be as balanced as possible
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 04:24:13 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Newtothis69

No problem. I'll keep that in mind. As I said it was a brilliant meet in my eyes and not meant to be an advert for her. I don't want all you guys visiting her lol

Offline Stickyfinger3913

Great girl good body wicked oral good fun as well

Offline Courtney

Great girl good body wicked oral good fun as well

:dash: ...are all your sticky fingers glued to all keys apart from the full stop. :D

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

:dash: ...are all your sticky fingers glued to all keys apart from the full stop. :D

:lol:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

She was my plan A last week but bailed on me. She said something came up. Visited Leena in Fife instead. Might try again unless there are any reasons not to?