Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivienne BSS Edinburgh  (Read 679 times)

Offline Problem Child

45 mins
£120 all in £30 at the door and £90 in the room (£70+£20 for the extra pop)

This was so meh that I’d actually forgotten about it till Mr White jogged my memory yesterday.

I rocked up at the sauna, there was a few women on.
Two stood out- a tallish (i think, she was sitting down), slim, dusky looking younger one and Vivienne- fairly short, blonde hair, pretty,  maybe mid 40’s, with a tight looking body and  proportionally smallish tits that I was surprised to find out were fake..

I went with Viv, she didn’t seem exactly enamoured by this, but was friendly enough when we got in the room.
So far so good I suppose, but unfortunately once the fun started things went downhill..

Nae kissing, nae owo,  nae fingers, as soon as I went near her tits was told to be gentle (hadn’t even touched them at this point), just seemed to be one problem after an other..
So I just lay back and let her do her thing.. it was ok, I suppose, got 2 pops out me, “scratched an itch” to quote Mr White. Her fucking wasn’t bad, but not particularly great either.
The highlight was probably the 5 minute massage between rounds, but I’m not really there for that.

Overall the experience felt like the kinda shit you got in Glasgow from phoning a number in the Daily Sport 20+ years ago and rather far from my usual (although admittedly limited) Blair Street experience.

Certainly didn’t feel like value for money when she hit me with £90 at the end, especially when I think of other options, providing a much better service for around the same money.

Never say never, but doubt I’d pick her again.

:hi:

« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 11:57:51 pm by Problem Child »

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for your efforts.
That's a very generous review score, given how it reads.
It's enough for me not to go.

Offline willie loman

some girls do more as the years go by, others do as little as they can get away with as the years go by, this lady used to snog , owo and accept a bit of fingering. mind you, she is still quite good at doing the job despite the limited service.