Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WhiteSwan...3 hours of non-stop humiliation/domination  (Read 3321 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6274000) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline gmoniey

Link: External Link/Members Only
Rate: 500 for 3 hours

Girl: She's in great shape...little to no body fat, tone body and girl next door look.

Service: I met her about a year ago and we had a somewhat similar session, with a few differences...highlights include:

• arriving to my room with only a coat and high heels (completely nude underneath)
  • I wrote "Cum Counter" on her body...and tracked the combined total for both of us...we hit 17! I came 4 times which is a record for me (even with a blue pill)
  • using a leash to drag her around the room
  • She was punished for not saying "Thank You" and worshiped me entirely...from my feet to my ass to my cock...he tongue was very active
  • Came all over her face and she did a short cum walk of shame down the hallway of my hotel. Previously we went down to the lobby, but the hotel was having lift issues and the wait was long, so we kept it simple
  • slapping, pulling and sucking her tits incredibly hard
  • spitting in her mouth/face while I pounded her holes
  • cuming all over her faces, rubbing it in with my cock...cuming down her throat, cuming in condom and having her suck it out
  • pissing the cum off her face in the shower...and then face fucking her while i was pissing (it got messy!)

It was another great punt with her...and I would definitely repeat again. I will say that getting ahold of her is challenging...even as a "repeat customer" many of my txts/msgs went unanswered. Being persistent definitely helped.

Offline nuckingfuts

Great review! I definitely need to work on logistics and make a point of seeing her.

Offline tantraman

Hmm :music: ... in the interests of gaining all and any sexperiences, I think I might try this "humiliation/domination" game once ...

... I wrote "Cum Counter" on her body ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... thanks for the review, gmoniey :thumbsup:

Offline DrToad

Great review she sounds like my type of girl. But her tits do look a bit saggy.

Offline Hotshots76

I'd like to see her but it is ashame she doesn't do incalls.
Did you meet somewhere local to her? How far advance did you book? Any concerns issues hygiene? Did she bring any toys?

Offline gmoniey

I had a hotel in regents park, so that wasn’t an issue for me.

Hygiene was good. And yes, she brought toys, many of which I requested.