Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Basic vs GFE  (Read 1161 times)

kloovay

basic question here guys, Ive punted often abraod, FKK berlin, Pattaya, King George V (berlin) all agenerally excellent with no probs but never here in the UK.

The terms basic service and GFE just never apply abroad as its alway full GFE.

So what in the UK Parlours is includede in both the the BASIC Service and What is the GFE ????

Many Thanks

I will with pleasure post detailed reviews and full costs including travel and hotels of experiences in berlin / Thialand if there is enough interest.

Thanks - Klovay

Offline Perrier

Always best to ask.

However, I would expect OWO, RO & kissing in the GFE  - basic service would be OW & sex

Offline Steely Dan

Welcome kloovay.

You may not have noticed the Punting Wiki.  Below there is a link to a few pages including External Link/Members Only which has words like GFE.  Of course Perrier is in agreement with the PW.  The wiki answers other frequent questions.

You may want to look at the wiki pages about Germany and Thailand.  Look about right? - we can fix or add anything that is wrong.

Offline nigel4498

Thanks - Klovay
Well Kloovay, how do yo spell your name?
You seem to have forgotten that basic fact.

Offline cueball

I will with pleasure post detailed reviews and full costs including travel and hotels of experiences in berlin / Thialand if there is enough interest.

What do you mean "enough interest"?

Ofcourse there's enough interest, it's a punters forum, do you want us all to ask you to post the reviews?

There's boards that cater for punting abroad on here, just post the reviews.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The terms basic service and GFE just never apply abroad as its alway full GFE.

No it's not always.

Read Thailand forums and you will sometimes see the expression "starfish".

Offline Sonny Crockett

GFE is the better service of the two. Basic is definitely shite!!!

Ben4454

Romanians provide the rge. The raped girl experience. The last Romanian I had was slapping me as I was fucking her. I reviewed her.

Also known to give you the ex wife experience.

LL

No it's not always.

I was intrigued so I googled it. :hi:
External Link/Members Only

Odd Job

No it's not always.

Starfish ??

Offline Jimmyredcab

Starfish ??

Yes ------------------- Starfish.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The term “starfish” is used by many western men in Thailand to refer to women who are completely unenthusiastic during sexual activity. This practice, in which women throw open their arms and legs, and turn their faces away from their partners while passively allowing them to finish the sexual act, provides the starfish metaphor, and the word has entered the vernacular of many western expats in Thailand.