Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Turned on by a foot massage?!  (Read 507 times)

Offline Swagga

So I just got back from a holiday overseas and booked a full body massage in the spa at the resort. It was a standard legit full body massage and very very good. Came to the point of the foot massage and didn't think anything else of it. Foot massage has never done anything for me previously. She began massaging my right foot and it felt amazing. Some deep pressure massaging of the sole of the foot which felt great...especially under the balls of the foot. Then suddenly when the massage went to the toes I found myself getting turned on and my member hardening up. There was something about the way she pinched parts of my toes which turned me on. When she started rubbing between my toes it really got thre juices flowing to the point where I was glad only a short time was spent on the feet because I really think it could've started things happening.

This was quite a surprising feeling as I've never really been turned on by a foot massage before and wasn't expecting to. Does anyone else get similar feelings from a foot massage and what have others experienced?

Offline cueball

After a hard day at work I sometimes soak my feet in the washing up bowl whilst watching Tele, don't turn me on but bloody hell it's grand

Offline eyeseebee

After a hard day at work I sometimes soak my feet in the washing up bowl whilst watching Tele, don't turn me on but bloody hell it's grand
What the same bowl you do the washing up in? That's rank.

Offline cueball

What the same bowl you do the washing up in? That's rank.

Ha ha yeah, no pots and pans in it though