Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heads up on police crackdown this week  (Read 5486 times)

Offline Thecunninglinguist

This week (comm 29/09), the police have launched a national project under the Modern Slavery Act to identify those who are being sexually exploited and take appropriate action. As part of the action, they are warning those who use websites to to book sex workers to ensure they don't interact with these workers and the consequences of doing so. Website ads may be the main object of their operation. Just be careful out there............
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 08:31:27 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline houseboot

29/9?  Is that a typo or are you a week early?

Where did you read that information?

Online Jonestown

...........they are warning those who use websites to to book sex workers to ensure they don't interact with these workers..........

Do you mean NOT to book sex workers ?

Offline scutty brown

Offline cpw_19

This week (comm 29/09), the police have launched a national project under the Modern Slavery Act to identify those who are being sexually exploited and take appropriate action. As part of the action, they are warning those who use websites to to book sex workers to ensure they don't interact with these workers and the consequences of doing so. Website ads may be the main object of their operation. Just be careful out there............

Easy, don't see a girl that's clearly pimped/trafficked, or that you think shows the signs that she might be. Hopefully most of us stick to those rules already.

Those of us banging the countless working students/single mothers/nurses who are doing it off their own bat to earn extra cash have nothing to worry about.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 09:24:31 pm by cpw_19 »

Officers from ******** Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking unit are working to raise awareness of victims of sexual exploitation in our county.

The team have been taking part in a national week of coordinated activity to identify and safeguard victims of human trafficking who may have been forced to work in the sex industry.

The continuing demand for sexual services means that human traffickers can generate vast criminal profits, as a victim can be exploited over and over again to provide a continuous source of profit.

Detective Constable *********, from ******** Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking team said: “It can be extremely difficult to spot the signs of someone who may be a victim of trafficking.

“However, our aim is to raise awareness particularly amongst those who use or have paid for sexual services, through Adult Services Websites, that the person they are engaging with could well be a victim of trafficking and exploitation.

“It is a criminal offence to pay for sex with someone who has been trafficked; regardless of whether the person paying knows the person providing the sexual service has been trafficked.

“We also want to appeal to companies and individuals who operate these sites to take their responsibility to protect vulnerable victims seriously and prevent traffickers from using their websites.

“If you are concerned about someone who may be a victim of trafficking, or have any information about potential trafficking you can report it to us using the detais below, or confidentially by calling the Modern Slavery Helpline on 08000 121 700.”

You can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Sorry it's redacted a little but just geographical data to protect my location.

Sorry for the date problem.....l mean THIS week.
I'm sure most of us are careful but forewarned and all that........

Offline cpw_19

External Link/Members Only

Literally first Google hit for the first sentence :rolleyes:

Sorry it's redacted a little but just geographical data to protect my location

It's a pretty big county. If it mentioned a town I'd understand redaction, but literally no-ones gonna track you down personally from a county name, especially if they hadn't already from all the "East Midlands" reviews.

It is a criminal offence to pay for sex with someone who has been trafficked; regardless of whether the person paying knows the person providing the sexual service has been trafficked

I refer you to my previous post - I think anyone who partakes in this hobby (to the extent that they'd be a member on here) has pretty good antennae for what is dodgy or not.

External Link/Members Only

Literally first Google hit for the first sentence :rolleyes:

It's a pretty big county. If it mentioned a town I'd understand redaction, but literally no-ones gonna track you down personally from a county name, especially if they hadn't already from all the "East Midlands" reviews.

I refer you to my previous post - I think anyone who partakes in this hobby (to the extent that they'd be a member on here) has pretty good antennae for what is dodgy or not.
Who's a clever boy then? Go to the top of the class........
It's up to the individual whether they chose to accept the post in the spirit it was posted or ignore it. I really don't give a shit.

Offline Londonpunter30

I’ve reported loads of profiles in Croydon to the modern slavery helpline.  Nice to see some action taken and hope they do a raid over there.. the large number of profiles appearing every day and the number of mistakes on profiles made me think something was dodgy.

If this is true wonder if we will see it reflected on AW new profiles

Offline LLPunting

I’ve reported loads of profiles in Croydon to the modern slavery helpline.  Nice to see some action taken and hope they do a raid over there.. the large number of profiles appearing every day and the number of mistakes on profiles made me think something was dodgy.

Verification will soon involve home videos of SPs happily admitting to being a willing SP in the presence of their confirmed immediate family, who will all be celebrating.

Offline LLPunting

When will we have a Police managed register of free-willed sex workers? All ads would quote their CFSW No. and that would return a photo when queried by the public.
All will have to regularly check in via app with biometric verification and pulse stress detection to confirm they're doing well and not under any duress.  Police will be bound over to investigate all potentially criminal acts committed against registrees with at least the same rigour as any other member of the public.

Offline Jacques Barstarred

Croydon is a bit of a hotspot for trafficked Africans/Chinese/Thai/Filipino.

But there is a regular turnover of dodgy looking Rom and more recently Albanian profiles that disappear after a week or two. All types I avoid.

I stick to Poles/Hungarians or other European Caucasians and wait a few weeks to see if they remain. You can usually tell immediately if there is something not right with these WGs. Usually absence of a smile on your arrival is the first clue. I'll probably be walking out with my money in hand and balls full if it starts like that.

Offline Jacques Barstarred

When will we have a Police managed register of free-willed sex workers? All ads would quote their CFSW No. and that would return a photo when queried by the public.
All will have to regularly check in via app with biometric verification and pulse stress detection to confirm they're doing well and not under any duress.  Police will be bound over to investigate all potentially criminal acts committed against registrees with at least the same rigour as any other member of the public.
That is a truly terrible idea. You are asking sex workers to entrust personal information to a Home Office run database accessed by the Police. This will not protect sex workers. It will be used against them

Report a rape. Police response: 'But you are a sex worker. You consented. Look here on this database. You are a registered sex worker'

Even if it gets to court, Defence will use the same tactic.

And what happens when the insurance company wants to know about your occupation or health? They will have access to the database, because the government will sell it to them and they will lobby the powers that be until they have access to it. And what about future employers. Or social services? School governors? The NHS?

Perhaps instead of going to great expense composing a digital almanac of dollymops and whores we could build a Police Force capable of catching and locking up violent rapey perverted nutters instead?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Perhaps instead of going to great expense composing a digital almanac of dollymops and whores we could build a Police Force capable of catching and locking up violent rapey perverted nutters instead?

Northumbria police have 34 Dedicated Liaison Officers to work with sex workers and have, quite recently, successfully prosecuted people involved in sex abuse rings and closed several EE and Asian run brothels.   Given the nature of trafficking not sure what more they can do to be honest.

Offline LLPunting

That is a truly terrible idea. You are asking sex workers to entrust personal information to a Home Office run database accessed by the Police. This will not protect sex workers. It will be used against them

Report a rape. Police response: 'But you are a sex worker. You consented. Look here on this database. You are a registered sex worker'

Even if it gets to court, Defence will use the same tactic.

And what happens when the insurance company wants to know about your occupation or health? They will have access to the database, because the government will sell it to them and they will lobby the powers that be until they have access to it. And what about future employers. Or social services? School governors? The NHS?

You fail to show any reading on the matter of how other countries have been legalising prostitution and enhancing SW rights.  That and not reading the post fully unfortunately leads to you not understanding it.  There are some other threads you should have a proper gander at to inform yourself.

You introduce the lax access to the db not me.  It would be sealed only for Police use.

It doesn't have to be expensive to build a db, it's barely more than an app hosted on a private cloud.

Offline scutty brown

It was the latest stage of Operation Aidant (also sometimes listed as Aident), an ongoing national plan to disrupt trafficking. Lots of historic references if you Google it, but little in the recent press.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Good to see an onus or pressure on advertising websites to look out for signs. They must be able to see when same ISP or phone number or credit card is used to create multiple accounts for different women.

Online Jonestown

Good to see an onus or pressure on advertising websites to look out for signs. They must be able to see when same ISP or phone number or credit card is used to create multiple accounts for different women.

If you look at daily new registrations for Croydon you will see there are dozens, all identical or with many similarities, doesn't actually mean anyone is being trafficked though.

Offline Londonpunter30

If you look at daily new registrations for Croydon you will see there are dozens, all identical or with many similarities, doesn't actually mean anyone is being trafficked though.

Yes you are correct, but there are enough errors to raise a warning flag, that AW will do fuck all about.

Is it realistic to have one girl have 5 or more phone numbers in a week ? Or change name daily.

Too man6 other errors with profiles created samine I’m blonde / redhead and pics not matching.  Thin or bbw and not matching pics.

Clearly using the same room / house for pics etc

Online Jonestown

Clearly there is something going on, perhaps they are creating off the shelf profiles to sell on, or the are working the old phone post card trick where one girl will have multiple cards with different photos and names in an attempt to corner the market, or some other scam, who knows. As you say AW don't care, its all grist to the mill to them, but none of this indicates that anyone is being trafficked, a word that nowadays seems to be used as a substitute for prostitution in the main stream media.

Online Jonestown

Still the new Croydon AW registrations pour in day after day, I'd love some authority to pay me to look into it, poaching punter turned gamekeeper punter, magic, come on all you secret agent moles on UKP, get in touch  :thumbsup:

Offline Londonpunter30

Hope the police can trace the credit cards used to pay for this and take some action.

Oksana does two profiles a day and we get 10 plus a day in Croydon with no action from AW

Offline scutty brown

Still the new Croydon AW registrations pour in day after day, I'd love some authority to pay me to look into it, poaching punter turned gamekeeper punter, magic, come on all you secret agent moles on UKP, get in touch  :thumbsup:

you could ring these guys and see what they say
MPS Modern Slavery & Kidnap Unit
Office Hours - 0207 5873546

I'm sure they need local contacts with relevant info

Online Jonestown

Does anyone know if there is a way to search on profile No on AW ?

Offline scutty brown

Does anyone know if there is a way to search on profile No on AW ?

why would you want to do that? just type the correct url path in the address bar and go straight to it
e.g. External Link/Members Only for profile 5404789

or did you mean something else?

Online Jonestown

why would you want to do that? just type the correct url path in the address bar and go straight to it
e.g. External Link/Members Only for profile 5404789

or did you mean something else?

I was looking for a way to track a specific profile from the time its set up, to follow name changes etc. There is no provision in the AW search pages for pulling up a specific profile number.  I'll try doing it as you suggest above.

Offline scutty brown

I was looking for a way to track a specific profile from the time its set up, to follow name changes etc. There is no provision in the AW search pages for pulling up a specific profile number.  I'll try doing it as you suggest above.

No, there is no way of looking at the historic details and changes on an AW profile......only way of doing that would be if you had access to the server backups - and we don't.
It looks like the Wayback Machine does actually index the site, but the Javascript appears to be broken and the snapshots don't work so you can't get at the history that way

Online Jonestown

No, there is no way of looking at the historic details and changes on an AW profile......only way of doing that would be if you had access to the server backups - and we don't.
It looks like the Wayback Machine does actually index the site, but the Javascript appears to be broken and the snapshots don't work so you can't get at the history that way

Have to be pencil and paper then.

Offline scutty brown

Have to be pencil and paper then.

Or a series of spreadsheets - one page per week or similar
copy and paste
name / profile number / location / phone number / incall price / outcall price (suggest log the 1 hour price) /nationality / full address (when you find it)
if you decide to track VS profiles you also need to log the "posted by" details

you'll find it easier if you browse the websites using Opera - copy and paste is much easier

Offline Londonpunter30

you could ring these guys and see what they say
MPS Modern Slavery & Kidnap Unit
Office Hours - 0207 5873546

I'm sure they need local contacts with relevant info

I’ve used their online form for profiles in Croydon several times already .. do it anon, so not sure how much help this is

Offline Londonpunter30

any still the profiles keep croping up in Croydon, Neasdon and a host of other areas and taken down again half a day later.

No sign of the pimp being arrested or this stopping any time soon.

In Croydon its been one year of this happening

Offline scutty brown

any still the profiles keep croping up in Croydon, Neasdon and a host of other areas and taken down again half a day later.

No sign of the pimp being arrested or this stopping any time soon.

In Croydon its been one year of this happening

Nothing much the police can do unless someone can identify the exact flat / apartment that is being used.
Just giving them a road isn't enough, nor is a house number in a multi-occupation building.

They need precise address details. But don't put yourself at risk getting them. Don't try going and walking: if the pimp ties you to a police raid and recognises you on a subsequent punt you've got a problem

« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 10:21:41 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Londonpunter30

Nothing much the police can do unless someone can identify the exact flat / apartment that is being used.
Just giving them a road isn't enough, nor is a house number in a multi-occupation building.

They need precise address details. But don't put yourself at risk getting them. Don't try going and walking: if the pimp ties you to a police raid and recognises you on a subsequent punt you've got a problem

I’ve reported several to the modern slavery website.

The police should be able to track the credit cards / bank details paying for the ads and mobile phones .noticed the same ads are on Friday ad and a few other sites too.

Offline scutty brown

I’ve reported several to the modern slavery website.

The police should be able to track the credit cards / bank details paying for the ads and mobile phones .noticed the same ads are on Friday ad and a few other sites too.

Not enough, they need an address to raid so they can actually prove the girls were acting a prostitutes and see what conditions they were working under.
A profile on AW or VS isn't enough on its own: it doesn't prove the girls are actually working, especially given the use of fake photos

The phones will be cash purchases, while the advert payments will be disguised through pre-paid cards or similar
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 10:45:55 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Londonpunter30

As you say it’s not worth me getting that info as I’d be worried about my own safety.. was hoping I’d just pass the info on and they would investigate

Offline scutty brown

As you say it’s not worth me getting that info as I’d be worried about my own safety.. was hoping I’d just pass the info on and they would investigate

So what you do is make a booking, pretend to arrive, get the building details and then break contact. Make sure you use a throwaway SIM card, not your punting phonr

Offline Londonpunter30

Surely the police could do that, that was my expectations.

I’ll need to sort out a new sim and follow up

Offline Londonpunter30

We’ve now had about 20 plus fake profiles all in Harrow.  All clearly fake using stolen pics

Offline Convince Me

I would not expect any police raids whilst those lentil loving vegans are chaining themselves up in the centre of London in the name of climate emergency!

Online Jonestown

We’ve now had about 20 plus fake profiles all in Harrow.  All clearly fake using stolen pics

I think AW is going the way CL went a few years back when two Chinese establishments accounted for about 60% of the daily listings, these people in Croydon and Harrow are just carpet bombing the site with profiles. There were 19 new profiles for Croydon on 4th October, all but three of which were gone by the following evening, they were showing as "not now active" does that mean that AW pulled them, or the profile was taken off line by the provider ? who know. None of the profile numbers have since popped up with new names or new location, they have just gone dark.

Offline Londonpunter30

the whole site is going downhill... wel over half the new profiles created on a daily basis are fake or pimped out.  All AW care about is the credits they receive.  try and report a girl as pimped and you get directed at the police... they dont give a fuck.

Take this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

At one point she had 3 profiles live all with same name and text just different number after the name

20 profiles in Harrow all fake.

I still suspect they sell access to a coding API to pimps for creating profiles.  That would explain the mistakes about names and profiles not matching and wierd chinese symbols if it was coding errors

Take these ones in Croydon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

10 + profiles all with the same mistake in the location

Croydon Streatham Bromley Thornton Heath Mitcham C
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 04:50:10 pm by Londonpunter30 »

Offline scutty brown

I think AW is going the way CL went a few years back when two Chinese establishments accounted for about 60% of the daily listings, these people in Croydon and Harrow are just carpet bombing the site with profiles. There were 19 new profiles for Croydon on 4th October, all but three of which were gone by the following evening, they were showing as "not now active" does that mean that AW pulled them, or the profile was taken off line by the provider ? who know. None of the profile numbers have since popped up with new names or new location, they have just gone dark.

The AW bots will have spotted them, deletion is automated

Offline scutty brown

the whole site is going downhill... wel over half the new profiles created on a daily basis are fake or pimped out.  All AW care about is the credits they receive.  try and report a girl as pimped and you get directed at the police... they dont give a fuck.

Take this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

At one point she had 3 profiles live all with same name and text just different number after the name

20 profiles in Harrow all fake.

I still suspect they sell access to a coding API to pimps for creating profiles.  That would explain the mistakes about names and profiles not matching and wierd chinese symbols if it was coding errors

Take these ones in Croydon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

10 + profiles all with the same mistake in the location

Croydon Streatham Bromley Thornton Heath Mitcham C

its just a pimp copying profiles in bulk
report them as duplicates / fakes, AW do zap them

Offline Londonpunter30

True they do get deleted, but if they come back a few hours later it makes a mockery of the whole process.

I’ll have to check my notes but pretty sure this has been going on for a year now .

If they do 3 a day and pay £6/each to display a number that’s £6570 to aw.  We know it’s more than that so this is why it isn’t stopped.

Online Jonestown

The Harrow, Wealdstone crew have upped the anti, they have gone full porno with the photos now, obviously not getting the results they wanted from the straight ones.

Offline scutty brown

The Harrow, Wealdstone crew have upped the anti, they have gone full porno with the photos now, obviously not getting the results they wanted from the straight ones.

that breaks the VS ToS
report them, either the photos will have to be taken down or the profile will get chopped

Offline Londonpunter30

They are doing it on AW, not sure about VS I don’t us that site

Offline scutty brown

They are doing it on AW, not sure about VS I don’t us that site

sorry I meant to say AW
both sites ban explicit shots

Offline NotATrumpFan

You introduce the lax access to the db not me.  It would be sealed only for Police use.

It doesn't have to be expensive to build a db, it's barely more than an app hosted on a private cloud.

This shows a fairly fundamental misunderstanding of the current state of government infosec and feature creep.

You have to assume that any database available over a computer network can be made vulnerable through countless routes, including but not limited to virus/malware, directed attack, human stupidity, or deliberate features with unexpected consequences.  If its hosted on the internet even more so (no matter the security protocols).  And any database containing personally identifiable information is ripe for exploitation.

Not to mention that while initially it might be made for "police eyes only" but further down the line they could easily justofy opening up for other government departments for any number of reasons.  And in either case all it takes is one slightly less scrupulous person to gain access and the info is out there.

Not saying its not a good idea "in thoery".  But saying the implementation is just "an app hosted on a private cloud" is missing the point by a country mile.

This shows a fairly fundamental misunderstanding of the current state of government infosec and feature creep.

You have to assume that any database available over a computer network can be made vulnerable through countless routes, including but not limited to virus/malware, directed attack, human stupidity, or deliberate features with unexpected consequences.  If its hosted on the internet even more so (no matter the security protocols).  And any database containing personally identifiable information is ripe for exploitation.

Not to mention that while initially it might be made for "police eyes only" but further down the line they could easily justofy opening up for other government departments for any number of reasons.  And in either case all it takes is one slightly less scrupulous person to gain access and the info is out there.

Not saying its not a good idea "in thoery".  But saying the implementation is just "an app hosted on a private cloud" is missing the point by a country mile.
There is no such thing as "Police eyes only" any more. A judge can order all intelligence sources be made available to themselves and defence barristers, who are supposed to keep it to themselves. Unless you find a way to pass information anonymously, you can be identified in this way.