Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too hot for punting  (Read 1280 times)

123eee123

I’m not sure what others are feeling
But I can’t be assed with punting at the moment,
It’s too hot and humid..

Offline dizietsmae

You just need to find a properly dirty slut who won't object to some sweaty fucking, get some mutual shower action going :) Can't stop punting just because of some hot weather  :drinks:

Offline bearcat69

On the contrary, hot weather makes me extra horny and wanting a punt. Especially with all the girls wondering around in tight little outfits. :wacko:

The state of this one girl I saw today, must've been about 20 yo, size 6/8, 5'3", long flowing curly brown hair. She was wearing a little top with no bra and a short skirt. She was walking infront of me and dropped her bottle of water and bent over to pick it up and I got a nice look at her panties and tight little ass. I swear I would have happily paid £120 to fuck her right there and then. :wacko: The meathead she had in tow and the missus I had in tow might not have approved of that though. :sarcastic:

Offline shagmore

hot sticky sex, niiiice.

Cant stop shaking just because it gets a little hot

Offline Malvolio

What you often won't know is how hot the room is - I've had a punt which just wasn't enjoyable due to how hot it was.

Not too hot for me at the moment, but if the temperature rises to 80F+ I'll give punting a miss until it cools down.

Offline mrdiamond77

Had a duo punt today, got very hot but still enjoyed it a lot.  The showers before and after did help a bit though.

Online mr.bluesky

Had a duo punt today, got very hot but still enjoyed it a lot.  The showers before and after did help a bit though.

So much better if you can persuade the lady in question to join you in the shower  :D

Offline mrdiamond77

So much better if you can persuade the lady in question to join you in the shower  :D

Wish I had thought of that one.  I blame the heat.   :dash:    :D

Offline Chorley

I had a properly sweaty session with a particularly horny WG during the recent warm weather. Pretty much non stop from.the moment I got undressed. :wackogirl: I was sweating like a bastard  :D, but it was worth it.

Best punt I've had in ages.  :thumbsup:

Slutclaire

I’m not sure what others are feeling
But I can’t be assed with punting at the moment,
It’s too hot and humid..
At first I thought you meant too hot a girl for punting. Lol :)

Offline king tarzan

Love it in a hot steamy room!!
Raunchy naughty and extremely yummy!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Love it in a hot steamy room!!
Raunchy naughty and extremely yummy!!

And naturally moist mango!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac