Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tongue studs  (Read 1317 times)

star69

I saw a WG who had a tongue stud for the first time. Obviously this was not on her profile and the sensation with OWO was completely different. I would not say it was special but my dick did feel a bit different afterwards. I have read that studs are supposed to give you a better OWO experience but honestly I did not feel anything better. Or maybe it was the technique that did not do it.

Has anyone encountered a prossie with a tongue stud and what was your oral experience like ?

Offline Stalinator

I had OWO from a WG that had a tongue stud and noticed nothing different. I would even say it was less remarkable than most blow jobs.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

External Link/Members Only

Tried  one recently but agree with other comments ... interesting to have experienced it but not much of an experience   :hi:

ickydicky

agree with all of the above. had a few but does not enhance the experience one little bit

Offline AVGscot

Works better the other way round. Trust me girls notice the difference  :cool:

Ben4454

I was once blown by a wg with a tongue stud. I lasted about 4 minutes..

Offline regular_guy

the only difference i found was when one genuinely knew how to use it - which was,  she pulled the foreskin right back while between my legs and used the stud to go up and down the old banjo string.  that was very good.   other than that,  i didn't really notice.

Offline rogercock00

I had OWO from a WG that had a tongue stud and noticed nothing different. I would even say it was less remarkable than most blow jobs.

This, I was so looking forward to it but was left quite underwhelmed  :thumbsdown:

Rod trotter

I hate them and cant see the attraction.

Had one local superstar with one and it hurt my bellend bad.hate them

Offline stewpid

I had one recently from a WG with a tongue stud and it was one if the better BGs I've had. She flicked my shaft and head with the stud as she was sucking, quite an experience...  ;)

star69

That is why I was saying one needs the right technique to make it right.

HankF

I have seen a few with studs and to be honest never really noticed much of a difference.

Offline Senior Citizen Punter

Tongue studs were more popular a few years ago. I have a had a few BJs with studs that were OK but as others  have observed, it's all down to technique. I think I can sum it up by saying the best oral I have ever had was covered by a woman without a stud, just great technique.

SCP
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Tricky Dickie

I've never found it makes much difference to the BJ. On the other hand I like to french kiss and I really don't like having a lump of metal banging against my teeth. Probably not doing any damage but it does put me off my stride.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Having a tongue stud won't automatically make a girl better at giving blowies. All about technique as others have said