Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Back on the scene and Plymouth seems dead  (Read 596 times)

Offline Mr_Pink

Hi,

I have been away for a while now, but looked on AW and Plymouth seems dead or overpriced. Do you have any good recommendations? Not ESG I've seen her a fair few times, and she doesn't seem to make it work like it should.

Cheers,

Mr P

Offline JimmySW

Got a few I have seen or on my hotlist, in no particular order:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 27 years CIM FK O Swallow £125 45 mins £180 hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only seen twice - quite nice!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only does duos - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Not seen yet but reviewed well on here

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Seen and reviewed, good A levels if that's what you fancy!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Seen a couple of times before she got to £250 and hour!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Seen a couple of times - Anal expert!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only One near the top of my "To Do" list!

That should keep you going?

Offline Coco96

I’ve seen Serena and Scarlet a few times and they are excellent company and very attractive women, however I’ve had them both cancel an hour before the booking which was made days in advance then to receive unsolicited texts from them both the next week asking if I’d like to rebook.
This isn’t acceptable to me as they have very strict rules on messaging and cancellations on they’re profiles had I paid a deposit it would have been a negative review but no money was lost just my custom. Also on one meet a small group of people challenged me on the nature of my visit when leaving the flat. I told them to mind their own business but a good cover story might be useful. Great prostitutes to shag but poor professionalism and discretion in my opinion.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 09:11:21 am by Coco96 »

Online Avabar

I’ve seen Serena and Scarlet a few times and they are excellent company and very attractive women, however I’ve had them both cancel an hour before the booking which was made days in advance then to receive unsolicited texts from them both the next week asking if I’d like to rebook.
This isn’t acceptable to me as they have very strict rules on messaging and cancellations on they’re profiles had I paid a deposit it would have been a negative review but no money was lost just my custom. Also on one meet a small group of people challenged me on the nature of my visit when leaving the flat. I told them to mind their own business but a good cover story might be useful. Great prostitutes to shag but poor professionalism and discretion in my opinion.

I’m on a punting break at the moment, but I saw Scarlett over a dozen times last year, and she was extremely professional each visit. Never once late or cancelled in probably something close to 20 meets. I can only assume she had a very good reason to let you down, as it’s very out of character for the Scarlett I know.