Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: day use hotels bristol  (Read 834 times)

Offline house music dave

Evening lads,

Most of you guys who are able bodied will have no problem going about your business in hotels, houses and apartments. However i've been looking for day use hotels for myself in bristol and found this.

External Link/Members Only

You can book in slots of 3 hours which may be useful.

The things to think about are privacy and lift location vs reception. However I'm getting to a point where I don't really give a fuck If i've paid for the hotel room and don't fuck it up, shit myself or kill anyone. Than they should have no reason to care.

Any use to anyone?

HMD

Offline JimmySW

The Apple App review says they booked and paid and got nothing, think I'll leave it for now!

Offline house music dave

The Apple App review says they booked and paid and got nothing, think I'll leave it for now!

Thanks for the heads up Jimmy
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 12:26:10 am by house music dave »

Offline Colston36

Evening lads,

Most of you guys who are able bodied will have no problem going about your business in hotels, houses and apartments. However i've been looking for day use hotels for myself in bristol and found this.

External Link/Members Only

You can book in slots of 3 hours which may be useful.

The things to think about are privacy and lift location vs reception. However I'm getting to a point where I don't really give a fuck If i've paid for the hotel room and don't fuck it up, shit myself or kill anyone. Than they should have no reason to care.

Any use to anyone?

HMD

Bloody dire place

Offline TerryTibbs

Yeah its a good idea.

£25 for 3 hour at Arnos sounds good to me. as long as it has a bed and shower.

I see the Bristol Hotel in Bristol is on the list, but not showing any availability for 3 hour booking.  This is my fav Bristol hotel by far.

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline rudolph hucker

HMD: I used this (dump) place in December for an outcall. It could do with a shit load spent on a decent renovation, but I found it clean, discrete and cheap.

Offline house music dave

HMD: I used this (dump) place in December for an outcall. It could do with a shit load spent on a decent renovation, but I found it clean, discrete and cheap.

Cheers Rudolph, will certainly check it out :)