Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I write a negative review  (Read 1996 times)

Offline jonny

I'm in two minds about whether to write a negative review or let it go as bad experience. Recently I've been chatting to a girl on AW who only does out calls and does have positive reviews here as well about booking for an over night. As an ice breaker i asked her whether she would consider going out for dinner and but i will only pay for private time, if this goes well then we could do longer time to which she agreed

The evening started off quite decent and i picked her up near her house and on our way started chatting about various things and she's quite interesting and knowledgeable, we went for a bit of shisha  to start the evening off and things started to get a bit of boring as she was constantly texting her mates and would burst into fits of laughter through her chats. i kind of ignored it as this is the first time we're meeting and I'm not actually paying for the time she's spending with me. After shisha we went for dinner and had a decent meal and again the phone chats continued and i just ignored it. Finally we left and got to the hotel, as soon as we got in i poured both of us drinks and she straight away asked for the money, i had no problem as you would do that with any working girl and paid her up for the hour my plan was to extend it if it goes well. We started with a bit of FK but nothing too deep or anything, she then suggested we have a shower together and out came the cloths straight away and we both got in had a shower, no OWO in the shower or anything. After shower she started with OWO with a bit of ball licking but was using the hand too much, i asked her not to use her hand and she commented what's wrong with hand, i was going to say why should i pay someone to wank me off as i could manage that myself but just controlled my self. I went down on her and she was OK. during OWO i asked her that she would do CIM and she said it's extra for CIM, this time out of frustration i said it's on your profile 'like' list and if this is extra then you should mention it in your profile text to which she said i can charge extra for anything i got very annoyed and said you got penetration in you list and you could also ask me extra for this too, to this comment she took offense and jumped off the bed and said i had insulted her and she would not do anything with me and stated to get dressed. Just to calm things down i said if i have offended you in any way i apologize but lets carry on and she was not budging and continued to get ready. when i asked for money back she said we have almost spent 45 minutes together in the shower, OWO etc at most we probably spent about35 minutes together and i asked her to refund part of the money to which she refused and said i could call the police if i want but she will not refund any.

The hotel i booked was quite far from her place and now she's demanding me to drop her off to her place, i did agree initially i will drop her off but after everything happened i told her to make her own way home to which she said i'm in the middle of no where. As i'm not a low life i said the best i can do is drop her off at a local cab office and she will have to get a cab home probably about £20 or £25, she was going on about if this is UBER then it will be cheap but others would charge £50 etc all of this fell on def ear and i quickly checked out of the hotel dropped her off at a cab office and went home bitterly dissapointed. Over £300 spent and no punt, never had this happened to me before and also i least expected it from this girl as she was quite friendly and knowledgeable. Learnt a few lessons here but not sure whether i should make this into a proper negative review with links to warn others off

Offline regular_guy

sounds like a neg to me - she went out with you and all that,  theres no problem with a few texts here and there from mates,  but if it's really noticeable then yes, its rude.

don't think you did anything wrong in the room either,  from what you write it all sounded reasonable and if that is her likes list then theres no reason to expect any more for it (assuming the profile reflects this).

Negatives are simply the punter's perception of that particular meeting,  if eh has a few positives then we can make out own minds up,  just state the truth in your review and your rationale on leaving a neg.

Offline claretandblue

You had never met this girl but wanted to go out for dinner with her and do a overnight?
That doesnt sound sensible to me, are you new to punting generally?
 In my opinion punters get mugged off in situations like this when they start confusing punting with dating  :dash:

Offline jonny

As i said i only booked for an hour as first time and wanted to booked overnight for future. And in terms of punting experience i've been punting for over 10 years but very new to UK Punting. I started off when Captain69 was more famous :)

Online PLeisure

My inclination is with C&B's comment above ^^
OP - is that correct.... you'd never met this girl before and, if all went well, intended to extend into a full-blown overnight with her?
Ambitious..... and an almost guaranteed disaster zone. Probably a good thing you didn't see what she was tweeting to all her mates that amused her so much....  :thumbsdown:

EDIT: Apols, OP - just seen your response posted whilst I was writing mine.

Offline tantric talents

Name and shame!
I know it will be your first review and you may well be roasted by a few on here, but I think your account is needed as that's what keeps this forum balanced.  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 08:52:16 pm by tantric talents »

Offline claretandblue

As i said i only booked for an hour as first time and wanted to booked overnight for future. And in terms of punting experience i've been punting for over 10 years but very new to UK Punting. I started off when Captain69 was more famous :)
Fair enough ,your first paragraph just talks about wanting to take her out to dinner as an ice breaker, each to their own but i dont get why you would do this especially if you had never met her before
In truth i only skimmed the rest due to the length and lack of pararaphs

Offline smiths

I'm in two minds about whether to write a negative review or let it go as bad experience. Recently I've been chatting to a girl on AW who only does out calls and does have positive reviews here as well about booking for an over night. As an ice breaker i asked her whether she would consider going out for dinner and but i will only pay for private time, if this goes well then we could do longer time to which she agreed

The evening started off quite decent and i picked her up near her house and on our way started chatting about various things and she's quite interesting and knowledgeable, we went for a bit of shisha  to start the evening off and things started to get a bit of boring as she was constantly texting her mates and would burst into fits of laughter through her chats. i kind of ignored it as this is the first time we're meeting and I'm not actually paying for the time she's spending with me. After shisha we went for dinner and had a decent meal and again the phone chats continued and i just ignored it. Finally we left and got to the hotel, as soon as we got in i poured both of us drinks and she straight away asked for the money, i had no problem as you would do that with any working girl and paid her up for the hour my plan was to extend it if it goes well. We started with a bit of FK but nothing too deep or anything, she then suggested we have a shower together and out came the cloths straight away and we both got in had a shower, no OWO in the shower or anything. After shower she started with OWO with a bit of ball licking but was using the hand too much, i asked her not to use her hand and she commented what's wrong with hand, i was going to say why should i pay someone to wank me off as i could manage that myself but just controlled my self. I went down on her and she was OK. during OWO i asked her that she would do CIM and she said it's extra for CIM, this time out of frustration i said it's on your profile 'like' list and if this is extra then you should mention it in your profile text to which she said i can charge extra for anything i got very annoyed and said you got penetration in you list and you could also ask me extra for this too, to this comment she took offense and jumped off the bed and said i had insulted her and she would not do anything with me and stated to get dressed. Just to calm things down i said if i have offended you in any way i apologize but lets carry on and she was not budging and continued to get ready. when i asked for money back she said we have almost spent 45 minutes together in the shower, OWO etc at most we probably spent about35 minutes together and i asked her to refund part of the money to which she refused and said i could call the police if i want but she will not refund any.

The hotel i booked was quite far from her place and now she's demanding me to drop her off to her place, i did agree initially i will drop her off but after everything happened i told her to make her own way home to which she said i'm in the middle of no where. As i'm not a low life i said the best i can do is drop her off at a local cab office and she will have to get a cab home probably about £20 or £25, she was going on about if this is UBER then it will be cheap but others would charge £50 etc all of this fell on def ear and i quickly checked out of the hotel dropped her off at a cab office and went home bitterly dissapointed. Over £300 spent and no punt, never had this happened to me before and also i least expected it from this girl as she was quite friendly and knowledgeable. Learnt a few lessons here but not sure whether i should make this into a proper negative review with links to warn others off

Its of course up to you if you wish to do a negative review, I would most definitely do one if it were me to warn other punters of this WG.

Offline jonny

Depending on what feedback i get from other forum members i will make my mind as i do not want to write my first review on a negative note

Online PLeisure

i do not want to write my first review on a negative note
This really shouldn't influence your decision to post a review, OP.
UKP is all about veracity of information. The more open you are - irrespective of circumstance - the quicker you earn integrity.

Final decision is yours, of course - but, if you've been fucked over, then the community should know so that the WG can be avoided.  :hi:

JIMI1234

You had never met this girl but wanted to go out for dinner with her and do a overnight?
That doesnt sound sensible to me, are you new to punting generally?
 In my opinion punters get mugged off in situations like this when they start confusing punting with dating  :dash:

While I have sympathy, and it doesn't make he happy you had such a bad experience, Claret is correct - you brought this on yourself. 1st meeting is dinner, possible overnighter, nothing pre-agreed... confusing a date with a punt. It was always gonna end in tears.
And I'm sure (hopeful) you've learned your lesson

Sylvester

Depending on what feedback i get from other forum members i will make my mind as i do not want  to write my first review on a negative note

You've already written the review, so that part's done.

All you need to do is provide the name of the girl.

Offline Tonyleung

I think it's about time you wrote A review considering you've read our contributions.

Offline jonny

I agree with most of what's been said here and first and foremost will write my first review soon. I have seen some of the girls frequently mentioned in this forum but some of them are so well reviewed i just didn't see the point of starting a new one. I will soon decide and and post the AW link of the girl here. 

Hornydevil247

Other than adding a link and posting this in the wrong section you may well have written your first review.

HD

Offline Bangers and Gash

You've already written the review, so that part's done.

All you need to do is provide the name of the girl.

Maybe he's holding out because he's trying to broker a deal with the pro$$ie in question. :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

I agree with most of what's been said here and first and foremost will write my first review soon. I have seen some of the girls frequently mentioned in this forum but some of them are so well reviewed i just didn't see the point of starting a new one. I will soon decide and and post the AW link of the girl here.

The times I read this reasoning on here. The reason EVERY genuine review is always worthwhile is because its the punters own unique experience of the WG, their is no such thing as too many reviews in my opinion.

Online PLeisure

Maybe he's holding out because he's trying to broker a deal with the pro$$ie in question. :rolleyes:
Or now feels he must defend the WG's 'honour'

Offline jonny

No chance i'll be seeing her for anything. I was just gonna let it go as bad experience but was thinking of other people's thoughts and how they would have dealt with when she refused to do anything and won't refund part of the money

Offline Bangers and Gash

Or now feels he must defend the WG's 'honour'

A fluffy  :scare:

The OP should just grow a pair and spill the beans. This is UK Punting, not the United Nations.  :mad:

vw

I was just gonna let it go as bad experience but was thinking of other people's thoughts and how they would have dealt with when she refused to do anything and won't refund part of the money
Well I would bad review her so nobody else gets stung like this, Its your only option to even things up and will hurt her more than the £300 she deceived out of you.

Bad Reviews Are Very Important

password02

As most of the members have said - Now you need to do

1. Post a link to the girl in question
AND
2. Post a review - IMO if this was my experience it would be a Negative

Now over to the OP and he needs to do this ASAP

:unknown:

Offline jonny

I think i have seen enough reasoning to name the girl, as i said in my initial post i have stated everything and here's the link.
External Link/Members Only

password02

No menton of ANY extra for OWO and looking at the recent reviews x2 it seems the others did not pay an extra for OWO.

Def a Negative as it seems she was taking you for a ride !!!

She perhaps thought you would be a easy target and used the time before the hotel visit to see how much she could get away with charging you.

Online PLeisure

Service 'extras' as highlighted by SamLP here

OP, do you now see the value of posting a review.... yes, even a Negative one ?  :hi:

Offline jonny

No menton of ANY extra for OWO and looking at the recent reviews x2 it seems the others did not pay an extra for OWO.

She perhaps thought you would be a easy target and used the time before the hotel visit to see how much she could get away with charging you.

Just to correct you she did not ask extra for OWO but for CIM. If she didn't feel like doing it she could have mentioned it and i would have understood but for her to state i have insulted her and refusing to have sex or refund pat of the money is out of order

JIMI1234

It doesn't make me happy to say it, but as i posted earlier... you probably brought this on yourself.
The one positive is you've learned  lesson. It's punting not dating!

Offline tantric talents

And she was in my HL too!
Czech girl with Greek tatoos?
Has left a bad taste now. Off the HL

Offline jonny

It doesn't make me happy to say it, but as i posted earlier... you probably brought this on yourself.
The one positive is you've learned  lesson. It's punting not dating!

But it could have been even worse if i booked her for overnight straight away i just wanted to see what she's like before any longer booking.

JIMI1234

But it could have been even worse if i booked her for overnight straight away i just wanted to see what she's like before any longer booking.

Yeah, agree. You played your 'Get Out Of Jail Free' card, on that one

Offline tantric talents

On the continent all ice cream parlours and cheese sellers will give you little tasters first!

( Decided to change "shop" to "parlour" _ really was subconscious  :lol:)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 10:24:59 pm by tantric talents »

Offline jonny

When i took the money out to pay her she did see i had a bit of cash, may be she was trying it on to see whether she could have a little more with extra and when i refused and made comments she just felt insulted.

LL

You should have left her at the restaurant when the evening started to get boring and she was on her phone a lot. Next time you know what to do. "Just popping to the toilet". Then scarper! :hi:

password02

You should have left her at the restaurant when the evening started to get boring and she was on her phone a lot. Next time you know what to do. "Just popping to the toilet". Then scarper! :hi:

:D :D :D :D

Leave her to pay the dinner bill - Then you could say she ''took you out to dinner''

Offline SamLP

It's really a non-question. You write a negative review so that other punters are warned. She seems to make it up as she goes. Out of the two times I tried to book her she mentioned OWO was extra so I decided not to book her, but other punters have had it as part of the service. Her first review here in my view is a negative with the time wasting that took place at the beginning.

To cut short a punt and not refund part of it while challenging the punter to call the police is really low and snide. I would confidently say she's one to avoid and possibly add to the prossie blacklist.

Now onto the real issue, why did you think it's a good idea to go out for a meal when you haven't seen her before. Punting is a punt, arrange a booking and make it known that you may extend the time. If the punt went well and you felt there was some connection you could have suggested a future meal before a punt. Secondly always confirm services when making a booking and before handing over any money. That way it's all clear what is available and what you want, and if she then fails to deliver you can hold her accountable to her words especially of you have it in writing either by email or text messages. You live & learn, and now writing up the negative review is a good idea.

Offline jonny

I was chatting to her before making the booking and she came across quite interesting and i thought having a meal might not be a bad idea as i could find out a little bit more about her before going for a longer booking.

Offline tantric talents

i thought having a meal might not be a bad idea as i could find out a little bit more about her before going for a longer booking.
What were you going to do Jonny? Write her biography? It's not a date!
Always test the water first in bed and see if the sexual chemistry works before a longer commitment. :thumbsup:

Offline jsparky

Ha..Ha, Serves you right I say, treat that as a lesson learned and money well spent for your 300 tuitions fee in punting!  :hi:

LL

Ha..Ha, Serves you right I say, treat that as a lesson learned and money well spent for your 300 tuitions fee in punting!  :hi:
Tuition fees for punting - now that's not something I welcome. But a punting grant from the local authorities or a punting-loan that I can pay off over 30 years like a student loan. Those I wouldn't mind.

yorkshire123

OP.......

She obviously had you marked down as a bit of a drip from the off in my opinion.

If there's a possibility of a shag at the end of it I would reluctantly accept her shenanigans at the start if she was a civvie but never with a prossie.

Because I'm a gentleman the minute she started ignoring me I would have suggested we get back in the car & I would drop her off where ever she liked but any lip she would have been left where she sat with a face like a punterless prossie (similar to a bulldog chewing a wasp but with more of a gurn)

Offline UpUpAndAway

Doesn't sound like a great experience but at least you're a better man than me.

I would've ditched her in the restaurant and I would've never drove her home. I would've taken solace in the fact she'd have to pay a large amount of money on a cab home :lol:

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
Absolutely write the review.

Even if she has previous positive reviews, doesn't mean she is still providing a positive service. For whatever reasons some girls go off the boil before they retire, get married or choose a new career. If they are allowed to live on past glories because nobody is prepared to stand up and let the rest of us know things have changed, then there is no benefit for the rest of us on the forum and the girls will be allowed to continue giving a shit service for far too long.

As Sylvester said the review is written, you just need to make it into a proper review and give the link.

And just to show I practice what I preach, here's a link to my costly waste of time:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67937.msg864649#msg864649

Hope you have better luck next time - always listen to those warning bells, wish I had

harry_aw

There's nothing worse than being in the middle of a session and the girl stops and asks for extras.

She sounds like a rude bitch!

Offline cueball

OP

as a few of the lads above have said, some if this you brought in yourself BUT her behaviour with the phone (texts, calls, distractions), her unpublished extras, her spat when confronted on extras and her time wasting all warrant a negative review.

You may be new to punting in the UK but she ain't.

Yes, you may get some dick wielding his sword but at the end of the day, your review should be a fair and honest reflection of the experience you had with her on that day.

Offline jonny

Just to update everyone, i was on holiday last week and received a call from this prossie screaming at me for writing a negative review. The country i was in, it was in the early hours and i initially did not recognize the number or what she was saying, had to switch the phone off, be aware.

Online PLeisure

Just to update everyone, i was on holiday last week and received a call from this prossie screaming at me for writing a negative review.
Am I missing something....... where is this Neg review?
I recall plenty of indecision, initial reluctance to name the WG and vague promises of a review depending on how you were treated on this board.  But your review count remains at 0  :unknown:

vw

Am I missing something....... where is this Neg review?
I recall plenty of indecision, initial reluctance to name the WG and vague promises of a review depending on how you were treated on this board.  But your review count remains at 0  :unknown:
Maybe its the mention of her her he didn't leave a neg on adultwork

External Link/Members Only

Another reason to use a punting phone, I value sleep over all other things especially on holiday.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Just to update everyone, i was on holiday last week and received a call from this prossie screaming at me for writing a negative review. The country i was in, it was in the early hours and i initially did not recognize the number or what she was saying, had to switch the phone off, be aware.

I would say to hell what this woman thinks, and write the review. After all this is about your experience and how you saw the whole situation. That is more important than the WG thinks.

Offline 7714337

In fairness, if you're not paying for her time during this meal (wtf is that all about?) then she has no real obligation to pretend to give a shit about you.

the fact she couldn't be arsed even despite the lure of earning bigger that evening should have been enough to know you should cut your losses - probably for both your sakes.

the irony is you might have been better served had you not gone for the meal.