Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Morta or Timyana from Diva?  (Read 1007 times)

Offline pad9876

I’m really interested in these especially for Dom/strapon?

If anyone has seen either would love to know what they thought?

Also Dolita looks interesting?

Offline Rayzaman

Welcome aboard. The search function is your best friend but here's a review for Timyana; https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277062.msg2843308#msg2843308

She is flatmates with Makenzie and they duo together. I saw Makenzie and she was great and she tried to talk me into doing a duo with them. She said we could run a train where one would strapon me while I'd fuck the other from behind. Maybe someday.

Offline Londonpunter30

This is Morta

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Both girls are on my HL for a similar kinky session with strap on, but not got round to seeing of them yet

Offline pad9876

Welcome aboard. The search function is your best friend but here's a review for Timyana; https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277062.msg2843308#msg2843308

She is flatmates with Makenzie and they duo together. I saw Makenzie and she was great and she tried to talk me into doing a duo with them. She said we could run a train where one would strapon me while I'd fuck the other from behind. Maybe someday.

How was Makenzie? As filthy as she looks or a bit stuck up?

Offline Rayzaman

Not at all stuck up as long as you're nice to her. My review is under the name of Mr Uber: External Link/Members Only

She is one of the most creative WG's I've ever seen. She managed to ride my cock in cowgirl while fingering my prostate. And she's a squirter but have to pay extra for that. She's definitely one of the best girls I've been with.

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

Not at all stuck up as long as you're nice to her. My review is under the name of Mr Uber: External Link/Members Only

She is one of the most creative WG's I've ever seen. She managed to ride my cock in cowgirl while fingering my prostate. And she's a squirter but have to pay extra for that. She's definitely one of the best girls I've been with.

She is on holiday at the moment!

Frustrating.
Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline laurenb

Wow cowgirl plus fingering Prostate at the same time ! That’s a dream :-)
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish