Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlet - Maxes Angels  (Read 3053 times)

Offline West London Guy

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has seen Scarlet of Maxes?

External Link/Members Only

I've read the reviews on the site but you'd have to imagine they would only show the good ones.

Thanks
WLG

Online hendrix

I saw her around 3 years ago. Fantastic body, but totally mechanical and couldn't stop talking about herself.

The happy one

I saw her around 3 years ago. Fantastic body, but totally mechanical and couldn't stop talking about herself.

Hi Hendricks

Hope your well

Did I mention that I have a meeting hooked with miss Kidd soon

Yyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline West London Guy

Hi Hendrix,

Thanks for your reply. Excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by mechanical?

Can you remember what services were on offer? I was hoping she'd offer facials.

Her body looks cracking, but the new pics show a tummy that doesn't look as toned as the last set.

Talking about herself wouldn't be a huge issue for me I think, as I'm a pretty shy punter and not into talking about myself too much.

What was she like facially?

Thanks
WLG

Online hendrix

Hi Hendrix,

Thanks for your reply. Excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by mechanical?

Can you remember what services were on offer? I was hoping she'd offer facials.

Her body looks cracking, but the new pics show a tummy that doesn't look as toned as the last set.

Talking about herself wouldn't be a huge issue for me I think, as I'm a pretty shy punter and not into talking about myself too much.

What was she like facially?

Thanks
WLG

She definitely had a great body three years ago and was quite pretty in a "WAG" kind of way. Her bj was very good..but sex was dull as fuck, she was just going through the motions with a lot of fake noises which I find off putting. I don't recall a facial..pretty sure I just ended up wanking over her epic arse. Not worth the money imo.

Hi Hendricks

Hope your well

Did I mention that I have a meeting hooked with miss Kidd soon

Yyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee

Once or twice :D

handyandy

Hi WLG, I saw Scarlett twice about 2 years ago, she is a pretty girl, fantastic bum and obviously a huge rack but agree with Hendrix, seemed to me she was ticking off boxes as far as performance goes, she did take a facial both times but quickly cleaned herself up with wipes,no CIM/CIMS and make sure her hair is back don't get it in her hair!

Nice girl but don't think she is worth £250 now.

Offline West London Guy

Thanks for the replies fellas.

Looks like she's off the list for now.