Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maidstone recommendations needed!  (Read 2620 times)

Neverspell

Ok folks, I've slipped loose from the bonds of Mrs NS and have scored myself a weekend free (lie, lies and damned lies, but what else can you do?) in Maidstone next weekend in a hotel (nothing fancy). I'm looking to really cut loose and let myself go, but I don't know the area at all so I need some recommendations... incall or outcall, as long as its easy to get to from the town center.

In an ideal world I'm looking for a woman with great tits, sucks like a dyson and who will take the lead. Age 18 to 50 (i don't really care as long as she's attractive). Maybe even anal - but that'd be a first for me, and without trying to blow my own trumpet, I'm a fairly big down there so she'd have to be up for it.

I've checked out AW for the area I'll be in, but thought I'd ask on here - might find myself pleasantly surprised with one I might not have considered otherwise...

A-Level Mia is a possibility, but has mixed reports. So what do the brethren think? Who's Maidstone's finest?

Gigabyte

Well the girl I normally recommend isnt available. I am trying out a few others, seeing if I can find gold again. The one I had last night is probably too vanilla and the service well was a little to chaste think she was a little inexperienced. If I come up with anything I will let you know but doubt I will have time to fit another newbie (well new girl for me) before the weekend. Maybe someone else can help.

Neverspell

Thanks GB, was starting to feel like no one ever punts in Maidstone!
Gotta say though,  you've got me curious... Who's your unavailable recommendationand you're vanilla girl?  Might be worth hit listing then for next time.   :)

Gigabyte

Ok the regular girl is Luciouslips.
The best I have come across (pardon the pun) in Kent. Great service, good looking, bright girl extensive list of enjoys. But she doesn't normally work weekends plus last time I spoke to her she is unavailable for at least a couple of weeks. I recommended her to another and he also rated her, but her rates do change I think depending on how busy she is so sometimes she can be pretty expensive.

*Just looked for her profile but looks like she may have quit. Sigh shame she was a top punt.

The one yesterday was very vanilla (No FK, Oral with etc..) and as mentioned seemed slightly inexperienced in terms of the sex. But she has a great body and face, extremely chatty (great conversation), cuddled alot, had no concept of clock watching I was way overtime and is 19yrs old. She also gave a great lapdance/striptease and is cheaper than luciouslips.

External Link/Members Only

Neverspell

Ah, Flexible Mia?  I know her well,  we've met several times and I like her a lot - very chatty though,  although I'm sure part of that is nerves... Her new pics are dynamite though  :)

Luciouslips had quit already???  That's a dammed shame,  she was definitely on my to do list!

Gigabyte

Luciouslips had quit already???  That's a dammed shame,  she was definitely on my to do list!

That it is, I had been seeing a new girl a week (roughly) plus a regular til I met lucious. Her service was right up there, I couldn't fault it so didn't feel the need to have random quality new punts (my review numbers have slowed up over the past couple of months because of it). Looks I will be back to the old routine so alot more reviews.

I will let you do the review on flexible mia and yes it may well be nerves although I was slightly disappointed in the no FK but she was hot, very flexible and a great chest.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:13:57 pm by Gigabyte »

Cooperstation

Unfortunately after chatting to luscious it appears she is very ill :-( very sad she was the best id had

Gigabyte

Unfortunately after chatting to luscious it appears she is very ill :-( very sad she was the best id had

Yes she is very unwell and I wish her a speedy recovery. I am glad you had a chance to experience her, I think you may even have been one of her last clients.

Mark.ashley101

Was wondering if there was any contacts to girls that don't charge much for sex in the Maidstone area???