Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KateGFE - China Town, Birmingham - GREAT PUNT  (Read 1745 times)

6 review(s) for KateGFE (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline alibirmingham

So i recently got the all clear after having a scare with a WG who i had seen and was suspected of offering BB. Took no chances and got checked out and got the good news early last week.

With that in mind i wasted no time getting back out there and arranging my next meet.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:

Didn't realise but Kate is part of the Polish group that operates out of china Town. Instantly recognised the voice. Initial calls and texts were fine. This was  a short last minute booking like most of mine are so quick replies etc.

China Town Flats just on Inge street (wont share flat number etc but most will know the location well) Parking fairly easy at night although I know in the daytime it is much harder. No parking on the street itself but plenty around and car parks are not far away if you go in the day time.
Arrival: This is where the meet didn't go o well and I almost walked. Arranged to meet at 9pm and I was heading over from the other side of town Near Erdington way so had to go down Aston Expressway. Hit traffic so was running late and called maid to inform as such. Told no problem and moved booking to 9.30pm. Arrived 5 mins early so walked up to the entrance an called maid. She said to wait as there was a problem with the key fob and access to the building and flat was difficult (the fob was not working so she had to go to reception to sort it) Ok, No prob's, I'll wait. 5 mins pass, then 10 then 15.....At this point I'm ready to walk and call again. Maid answer and says just 2 min's so I think no point walking now as I've already spent 20  min's waiting, What's another 2 and I had no backups being so late. So 2 min's turn into  5 but I eventually get the flat number and told to go in.

Room:

Nice clean well laid out room. Fit for purpose. Well lit which was a nice change from the dimly lit rooms and I like it nice and bright as I like to see all the action. Bed comfy, and space provided to put my things and hang my cloths. 

Appearance:

Thought I had booked Lisa@21 (Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) but was greeted by a different face who I had seen on AW and on the forum as KateGFE. Funnily enough I saw her enter the building 15 min's earlier as I was waiting outside for the go ahead from the maid. She didn't have any access issues at all and was carrying a shopping bag and had clearly been shopping for groceries. She asked if I was the same person she had seen outside to which I said yes. Maybe access issues was in the flat itself I don't know but when I asked her she said she had gone shopping and had just had a small bite to eat. I clearly wasn't being told he full story and was made to wait 20+ min's. Wasn't too happy about that.
As for her she was not as pretty or shapely as I expected but 7/10. Face is average and body is size 8-10. Wouldn't say she is toned but she certainly isn't fat or chubby. Nice tits, wasn't fully shaven down there as I had expected BUT her pussy was very neat and tidy and looked delicious so not all bad. Cute bum and overall a real girl next door type.

The details:

Shower offered but declined as I always have one before I leave the house and I never like to leave my stuff unattended especially on a first meet. did the paperwork and she went off for 2 min's while I undressed. She came back and we got straight into it. Gave her a hug and started fondling her all over and she did the same. Onto the bed where I lay down and she tried to start DFK. I politely declined as I'm not into that. Carried on kissing and teasing all over until she got to my cock which was ready for some OWO. She did not disappoint and very skilful in her execution. Used hands, varied depth, pace, and technique. Gave my OWO first kneeling on the bed between my legs then shifting so I could have a play with her pussy finally moving to 69. She was very submissive and let me dictate how things should go and at what pace which is nice. Did some RO on her lying down on the bed followed but a quick OWO to get the little fella rock hard and on with the jacket. She stated CG but very slow and sensual just how I like it. No rushing or pounding away trying to make me cum quick. We varied positions and fucked for a good 15 min's before I realised  I was running out of time so onto doggy and blew my load. She cleaned me up and left the room to go the to the bathroom. I started getting dressed by the time she came back and seemed surprised to see me getting dressed, Got the feeling she expected me to stay a bit longer or perhaps she expected me to take a shower before I left (which is probably the more realistic of the two) but I explained our time was almost up and I had to rush off.

Summary:

This was a fantastic meet and one of the best. Almost up there with the likes of Ania etc. Really knows how to please and not too dominant or submissive. Just right in the middle and perfectly balanced for me. Looks and body wise could do slightly better but in no way is she ugly or unattractive. Really good GFE service

Would I Visit again??

Most defiantly yes I would. Not in a hurry as I have a few others I want to see first but defo in my Hot list and will see again

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review ali  :hi:

One for me to consider for the future.

Jjball70

What's happened to this lady ?  Seems to have disappeared  :( was looking to book this week

Offline alibirmingham

Think she's gone on holiday now. The girls in this group tend to move around a lot and are only in one place for 2-4 weeks and then return generally after a month. That's what I've found anyway. Just saw Ania recently (part of same group) and she only came back last week and is already going away at the start of august and won't be back till October. There was another girl working there when I visited and she was also going away returning in a few weeks.

If you want to see her best thing to do is add to your AW hot list and keep checking back. One trick i use is to see when they appear at the top of the list (as the list is organised by last login) if she pops up to the top then you know she has logged in recently and is likely to return soon.

Jjball70

Thanks Ali. Good thing there are many more to try  :lol:

Offline Samjos

She is deffo not there she was on the same plane as me lol

Offline alibirmingham

She is deffo not there she was on the same plane as me lol

We talking about KateGFE?? Did you try tempt her into joining the mike high club  :D

Offline Samjos

Yup deffo the same as i had only visited her the week before as you will see from my review