Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve01 - Birmingham (masshouse) Turned up but No Response from her  (Read 926 times)

37 review(s) for Eve01 (18 positive, 4 neutral, 15 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline alibirmingham

Link: External Link/Members Only

First punt after a long absence. Didn't plan on reviewing this punt to be honest as she has had a lot of good reviews so thought pointless to put up yet another one, However things didn't go to plan and here we are!

Read her profile and as stated she preferred to be called rather then AW email. So called and asked availability and location. She said availability later that day would be fine and text me her location. So far so good so I said i would try and see her around 7.30pm. This wasn't confirmed as i said i would call to confirm which i didn't as i got busy at work. As soon as i got free i text and apologised for not getting back to her sooner and long story short we agreed a meet at 10.15pm. Happy days i thought  :thumbsup:

So i get there 10 mins early as planned leaving my business in less then capable hands as i was looking forward to the meet. Called her number but no answer  :( Thought maybe she is getting ready for the meet so sent her a text and made my way up to the entrance to Masshouse as i know it (By Papa Johns Pizza). Called again but no answer, Sent another message but no reply and you get the drift. No answers and no reply's to all calls and texts. This really pissed me off, Why agree to the meet if you have no intention of going through with it  :unknown:

So even though i had followed all the rules on her profile, agreed a meet over the phone and gave her plenty of notice she was a total let down!  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Ended up going home as plan B was on a all night booking and as it was late little time to arrange Plan C etc. I checked Eve's profile and feedback and notice she seemed to have a fair few comments on her AW feedback stating the same Timewasting issue i had experienced. She seemed to respond to most claiming the punters were to blame for Booking via AW emails or not calling etc. For this reason I've uploaded screenshots of my calls and texts  so no one can dispute it!! Profile screenshots there to verify the number called was indeed hers.

To summerise she may indeed be a good punt IF you can get her to honour the meet but personally would rather not take the risk of having my time wasted and stick to WG's that are more reliable

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review budd, had her on my hl shame really  :unknown:

Offline alibirmingham

Just a quick follow up - She text me this morning to apologize but no reason given. I was half tempted to reply and ask why but thought best not waste my time as i will most likely get a bullshit answer and does nothing to resolve the situation