Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Larysa.Deep Milton Keynes - forewarned is forearmed  (Read 1769 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7653248) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline DASBOOT

Visited Larysa this afternoon. I had booked her for a 2pm appointment, but ended up seeing her at 1:30pm. She is in Fishermead and the particular flat is frequented by many girls who come and go monthly. I texted her at 1pm to to see if at 1:30 she was free.

Texted her and she advised me on her services. It is £80 for half an hour. French Kissing is extra £20, OWO is extra £30 and bareback is extra £50.

Once I entered the room I immediately felt the heat. The radiator was on fall blast. Obviously a trick of the trade but I handed over the money. The only positive is she called me beautiful as she could not understand why I did not want to take my clothes off to have sex. I said I wanted to start slowly. I never feel comfortable just taking all my clothes off straight away. There was some light kissing, not French kissing. I new then it was a mistake, however, I tried to caress and kiss her body while she just laid there like a gunny sack.

I was only ten minutes into the session when I decided to call it a day, as she was not interested. I said I would stay for just 15 minutes and to give me some money back. She refuted and called on her friend. I said I had only been here for ten minutes and giving her £100 was extortionate. She said she had to cancel an appointment to see me, which was a complete falsehood. She was texting me at 1:20 to see if I had arrived. Don’t think she was busy at all, as she kept texting how long I was going to be.

Then two men barged in the room and started threatening me. Probably stronger than the pair of them, however, I was backed into a corner and did not know if they were carrying. Thought discretion is the better part of valour and left. I actually felt bad for her on reflection, as they were probably her pimps.

If you want to visit, then just be mindful of the heat in the room. The sweat was pouring off me. She is cute and has a slim body. Worth a punt if she will engage with you, but thinking that she is possibly being pimped is somewhat off putting.

Also was going to try reverse oral, but then thought of the bareback that she provides and it put me off.

External Link/Members Only

I will give her a neutral as I did feel a little sorry for her.

Offline scutty brown

call 101 and report it as a suspected trafficking case.
She's supposedly aged 18, barebacking, got two minders, and the situation made you worried about her.
That's enough to justify a call
But do it quickly before she's moved on
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 06:04:08 pm by scutty brown »

Offline scutty brown

Is it anonymous?

No, you'd have to use crimestoppers if you want anonymity  0800 555 111

but you have nothing to worry about using 101

Offline scouting

A sorry tawdry tale. Hopefully you will report. Offer of BB would have steered me clear in the first place.

Offline Stevelondon

Two blokes throwing you out of a working flat.
That’s a definite call to the police mate.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Just to be clear, we don’t delete reviews regardless of who requests unfortunately, it is part of the site rules and also very baldly written in the review posting header in red.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 09:04:33 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline simon07

Sorry about your experience and loss of your funds on a poor quality service.

Surprised this is not a NEGATIVE? Especially with the risk of violence.

Offline scutty brown

Moved to Ashford (Kent) now
Emergency flit I suspect
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 01:12:22 pm by scutty brown »

Offline DASBOOT

I received abusive messages saying that it was my fault and referring to herself as independent. Supposedly the two guys were customers. They were clearly brothers and of a certain ilk. She also said that I should delete the review or she will get into trouble.

She does have a onlyfans profile, but not sure whether that confirms she is independent. She was either frightened or in on the scam.

Offline scutty brown

I received abusive messages saying that it was my fault and referring to herself as independent. Supposedly the two guys were customers. They were clearly brothers and of a certain ilk. She also said that I should delete the review or she will get into trouble.

She does have a onlyfans profile, but not sure whether that confirms she is independent. She was either frightened or in on the scam.

Deleting the review won't get her out of any trouble.

Offline DASBOOT

Just had Frank threaten me. Apparently he is the head of the Mafia. Wants £1000. Threatening to come to my home.

Offline scutty brown

Just had Frank threaten me. Apparently he is the head of the Mafia. Wants £1000. Threatening to come to my home.

If he calls again just tell him he needs to speak in English so you can understand him, not in some incomprehensible johnny-foreigner (substitute an appropriate insult) lingo. Guaranteed to make the idiot flip

Offline Jameson20

You're fucked now that the head of the mafia is after you!

Offline funlovingguy

You're fucked now that the head of the mafia is after you!

are you out of your mind, are you here to help the forum or create more problems \Mr strongfellow

Offline funlovingguy

If he calls again just tell him he needs to speak in English so you can understand him, not in some incomprehensible johnny-foreigner (substitute an appropriate insult) lingo. Guaranteed to make the idiot flip

are you out of your mind, are you here to help the forum or create more problems \Mr strongfellow

the commemt was for tjis reply

Offline scutty brown

the commemt was for tjis reply

How on earth is taking the piss out of a threatening bully who doesn't know who you are creating more problems?
These threats come from chancers who know nothing about you except the phone number they're calling. The more you can do to piss them off and waste their time the better. They're not going to come after you. The threats are totally hollow and just bullshit.
I've been threatened several times like this and no-one has ever appeared to carry out the threat. Same for quite a few other members here. There is no risk or danger and the sooner you understand that the better.
Just have fund and take the piss out of the bastards.

Offline scutty brown

Just to be clear that's a common scam and very unlikely to be linked to the previous incident. There are several previous reports on here and other forums

Offline DASBOOT

Thanks. I am aware of the scam doing the rounds and have posted on that particular thread/topic.

I am pretty sure that it is connected to the review I gave on 8th March. He read out the texts to me that I sent on 8th March to Larysa.