Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella 4U xx Paddington. Low positive.  (Read 1692 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5234619) (19 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Sugarspike

Short walk from Paddington Station.

External Link/Members Only

15min for £40

Short stocky with rugby shoulders, yes she's the one from the pictures but them pictures are photoshopped beyond realisem.

blow only as I didn't fancy her.

Her English is bad and I don't think she understands much, as each time I asked her to slow down a little she just hummed something to herself.

Deep and fast, I had to slow her down few times but she is like a machine trying to fuck her own throat. Her blow technic is not sensual if that's what you're after. No usage of tongue or any eye contact, just up and down she goes.

Cim and she kept on going until I had to pull her back. I would have loved her to carry on as I love service providers who knows how to let your spike breath a little but she's like a machine so there was none of that.

Its a low positive from me and I wouldn't return as the realisation hit me that deep is not always a win.

Peace.

Online Kevin Boss

I had a similar issue in that she didn't want to or struggled to understand that I wanted oral with her giving it to me in thr 69 position so I could feel her throating miles better. She deeps well but indeed not really sensual so hence why she's a Plan B option if my plan A ana backup A on the days both fail