Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Bowie - Island Gardens. A VERY LOW neutral’  (Read 1520 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Maverick1808

So after all the positive reviews of Bowie over the last 2 months or so i thought I’d venture down there and see what all the fuss was about. External Link/Members Only

Comms.
                All by text and the meeting was arranged in a matter of minutes for later the same day. Couldn’t be sure if she handles her own comms or not but the messages were friendly and in good English.

Fee/Services £120 + £20 for CIM £140 total. OWO/RO/SEX/LFK

Venue
              Large complex of flats right by the river. Discreet enough unless someone was looking out of their window all day seeing countless men arriving. I parked around 5 minutes away easily enough. The parking was pay by phone and cost a tenner i think.

The Meet
                  I texted Bowie bang on time that i had arrived and that message was met with complete silence. I sat by the river for 5 minutes and then text again. In this time a lone chap came out of the main entrance and looked suspiciously like a punter, however this may not have been the case. Still i had no reply to either text. At 8 minutes past our time she replied with the door number and i was buzzed in and took the lift to her floor. Usual hiding behind the door and once i was in it was the girl from the pictures so all was well, although no apology for the late start. I was ushered into a small bedroom which was dark as the curtains were closed, and very warm! I paid the money and she asked me to strip off. Still no greeting had taken place and the atmosphere was cold as ice! Stripped as she typed away on her phone and went to the shower, she followed and watched me wash before giving me mouthwash. She then got in after me and showered herself, all of this took place in complete silence and I’m convinced it’s just a time wasting tactic. She sent me back to the bedroom whilst she dried off, i was already regretting this. Back in the room and she grabbed her phone again whilst i stood there. Tried to initiate FK but this was a few pecks and nothing more. She’d already given me mouthwash and I’m clean as a whistle anyway. I laid on the bed and she licked all down my body before reaching the cock and balls. Attention was paid to the balls and she sucked them well before moving to my cock. I must say here that her BJ was exceptionally good, one of the best I’ve had. It was so good I decided to tell her I’d like to CIM and would pay after. She sucked every last drop and held it well. She went to spit and returned and offered me a massage. I accepted but it was awful, she was basically punching me in the back and using her elbows which felt odd. After a few minutes i turned over which seemed to suprise her, and the reason she was shocked and the reason the massage was shit was because she was on that fucking phone AGAIN! She said “Oh” when i turned over and noticed and then she put it back on the table. So the massage was with one hand while she texted with the other  :dash. At this point i’d given up! I went for some RO and that was a positive. She has a beautiful pussy, and not shaved bald but neatly trimmed. She got very wet and seemed to enjoy, a few fingers were slipped in with no complaints. On with the dom for some brief sex and i couldn’t stay hard as I’d lost interest so this didn’t last long. During sex an alarm went off which i assumed meant i was nearing time. I gave up and got dressed then noticed a clock on the wall showing i had 15 minutes left, after the late start! The goodbye was as cold as the welcome and i was out the door thinking WTF was that :dash:

Positive’s
                  BJ was very good and enthusiastic.
                  Great hygiene during RO
Negatives
                   Late start
                   Constantly texting the phone
                   Time wasting shower routine
                   Short changed on time
                   Did I mention that FUCKING PHONE??

Would i return
                         Absolutely NOT! As always YMMV but for me it was awful from start to finish.

Offline tp69

Sounds like her skills are good but her attitude and service sucks. Punters are letting her get away with it. She needs to know that being on her phone and wasting so much time is not acceptable.

Everyone that's seen her should text her and tell her it's not on. Whoever is doing her bookings would hopefully give her the feedback so she improves. If nobody says anything it'll continue.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Reads more like a neg to me. 

GL with the next one.  :hi:

Offline stewpid

Yep, this is pretty much like my own lackluster experience with this girl (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=355435.0) - late start with no apology (I believe I also saw a previous punter leave only a couple of minutes before I got my "come" text), strange cold atmosphere, time-wasting shower technique, lack of kissing and not getting my full time. I guess I was lucky that I didn't experience the shit one-handed massage.  :rolleyes:

Others are either lucky in that she likes them and they are getting better service or these issues are being over-looked.  :unknown:

Jesus the Thai scene is dire in London now. Even Olina's new recruits aren't worth much. I finally tried Kate the other day and got some equally strange service and curtailing of full time.  :(

Offline Maverick1808

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Reads more like a neg to me. 

GL with the next one.  :hi:

I was seriously torn between Neutral and Negative tbh, even now I’m still not sure!

Her BJ probably just about scraped it into neutral.