Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Flower, Luton  (Read 11153 times)

4 review(s) for English Flower xxx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline 7x09

External Link/Members Only
Met her in a rather run down hotel in Luton/Dunstable area- not particularly nice but no
Issues with reception straight up lift to room.
Booked via phone call, dead easy. Wasn’t phased by my outfit request, which impressed me.
Photos are definitely her, slim with quite a big bust, nice bum. Pretty in a homely sort of way. Sort of lass you’d expect behind a bar rather than on a catwalk.
Arrived and paid, she slipped into outfit I’d got her, asking for my help to get dressed, which (genuine or otherwise) was cute.
Then she had a good old tease, proper DFK, she tasted nice and clean and smelt good. Then started grinding up against me, which really turned me on. At that point I insisted on a blowjob, where she dropped to her knees and obliged with one of the best OWO I’ve had.
I could have come then but I was in the mood to give her a good seeing to.
Sex in various positions ensued, which she partook in actively.
Finished and we both relaxed on the bed for a while recovering, held a decent conversation and wasn’t rushed out. Think we overran slightly.
Would I return? If she still did incalls, yes, without a doubt.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It’s been a long time since I have seen Daisy. Glad you had a great time.
I may have to visit her again to see if she is still as good...

Offline Wozel

Offline DouglasReynholm

I've rung her about 10 times over the past year, she's never answered. Ignored texts too.

Also: wrong area, Luton reviews go in East England.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 02:45:24 pm by DouglasReynholm »

Offline 7x09

Also: wrong area, Luton reviews go in East England.

Fair point, my mistake- could mods/admin move it please?

Offline Brokenshed

Is this Daisy Flowers? Used to be blonde? Worked at Annabella's then went Indie and toured around? Then disappeared  September 2017 ?

splodger69

Is this Daisy Flowers? Used to be blonde? Worked at Annabella's then went Indie and toured around? Then disappeared  September 2017 ?
Yep....just read aw profile feedback  :hi:

Offline Dayardie

We sure this is Daisy - saw her few years back. She had very distinctive tats which don't show in her gallery.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
We sure this is Daisy - saw her few years back. She had very distinctive tats which don't show in her gallery.

Definitely looks like the Daisy I left a field report on AW a few years ago. You may be thinking of a different girl as she didn’t have Tats..

Offline 7x09

It’s not Daisy- definitely a different girl.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

It isn’t Daisy Flowers, it’s a different Daisy who used to work in Hatfield and Luton

Offline 8a8ylon

Here’s a pic of her from her profile

Nice boobs aswell

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 09:48:24 pm by 8a8ylon »

Offline Brokenshed

No, this is definitely a different girl to Daisy Flowers. Thanks for clearing that up.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Definitely the other girl I was ringing who wasn't answering then. I think.

MrXYZ987

She was formerly 'Daisy C xx', which could be easily found from looking at her other reviews linked below the initial post

Offline lado96

Here’s a pic of her from her profile

Nice boobs aswell

Anyone seen her recently? And could please confirm if the girl in the picture is her

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Anyone seen her recently? And could please confirm if the girl in the picture is her

The pictures look like the girl I saw a few years ago when she started.. I am sure I was her first ever booking..

I don’t think I ever reviewed her but did an AW review..

About the Venue   Score: 7/10

Met Daisy at a hotel in Luton. It was suitable for purpose although bathroom was a bit small. Easy to access without going past reception

About English Flower xxx

Physical   Score: 9/10
Daisy is a young sexy looking woman she has fantastic breast. She was wearing a dress that showed her features off to the full

Personality   Score: 10/10
Daisy was friendly and outgoing. She is new to this but this does not detract from her services. Fun and bubbly throughout the meeting

Services   Score: 10/10
Service were offered in line with her profile

About the Meeting   Score: 10/10

I have met Daisy before and she greeted me with a kiss. Once money out f the way i wanted to explore her body in a bit more detail and I started off with tasting her sweet pussy. She gets really wet and seemed to orgasm which is what I love. Daisy them proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I have had I love it when she tries to go as deeply as she can, it was sloppy and wet just how I like it. 69 naturally had to follow. WOW is all I can say to this. The taste of her pussy is devine.
On with protection and it all became a bit hazy after this. Her on top, me on top, doggy i was like a kid in a sweet shop.
Fantastic time will definitely be back. wondering what we can do next in our time together
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 03:36:40 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline lado96

The pictures look like the girl I saw a few years ago when she started.. I am sure I was her first ever booking..

I don’t think I ever reviewed her but did an AW review..

About the Venue   Score: 7/10

Met Daisy at a hotel in Luton. It was suitable for purpose although bathroom was a bit small. Easy to access without going past reception

About English Flower xxx

Physical   Score: 9/10
Daisy is a young sexy looking woman she has fantastic breast. She was wearing a dress that showed her features off to the full

Personality   Score: 10/10
Daisy was friendly and outgoing. She is new to this but this does not detract from her services. Fun and bubbly throughout the meeting

Services   Score: 10/10
Service were offered in line with her profile

About the Meeting   Score: 10/10

I have met Daisy before and she greeted me with a kiss. Once money out f the way i wanted to explore her body in a bit more detail and I started off with tasting her sweet pussy. She gets really wet and seemed to orgasm which is what I love. Daisy them proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I have had I love it when she tries to go as deeply as she can, it was sloppy and wet just how I like it. 69 naturally had to follow. WOW is all I can say to this. The taste of her pussy is devine.
On with protection and it all became a bit hazy after this. Her on top, me on top, doggy i was like a kid in a sweet shop.
Fantastic time will definitely be back. wondering what we can do next in our time together

Thanks for the review :) Hopefully she is available this week
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 09:35:42 pm by lado96 »

Offline Rekbang

Does she have a number because it says she’s available but there’s no number on her ‭profile. I found this number +44 7932 301941‬ but it’s always switched off.

Offline oneeyesnake

Tried email but received no response...not even read.

Offline tom269u001

Been wanting to see her for a while but her number is never listed.
She's just put her prices up to £150 per hour (incall)!

Offline abz91

Has anybody had any luck booking daisy? She’s frequently ‘available’ but never displays her number or replies to email.

Online Makka124

I don’t know why she’s spending the money to have available now? She doesn’t read the emails, her number isn’t on. Don’t know if she’s doing it for making money from videos and private gallery

Offline abz91

I don’t know why she’s spending the money to have available now? She doesn’t read the emails, her number isn’t on. Don’t know if she’s doing it for making money from videos and private gallery

Yh exactly, she even writes things like 'working this Easter weekend' and stuff. Very odd.