Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte at KSG -  (Read 1807 times)

Offline linford

hi guys do you know if  Charlotte at KSG  is still round i been off the punting scene for a while  thanks

Offline tynetunnel

hi guys do you know if  Charlotte at KSG  is still round i been off the punting scene for a while  thanks
Haha!!  :lol:

A member since June 2012 and not one solitary review?  :unknown: I very much doubt anyone is going to bother to help with your enquiry. I’m certainly not going to. Nobody likes a leech mate, and you’re just about the biggest leech on here

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
For you to have been off the punting scene, you've used the site often enough.

Offline stevedave

Wow, nearly 10 years and no review.

I don't know whether to be impressed or appalled.

Offline SexnLust17

I am Well impressed lol he has got 9 years worth of reviews in there id ask him to do 18 reviews that's 2 reviews per year ztleast then he can have some information from others on here 😉

Offline Hobbit

Surely he has to be on the punting scene in the first place to be off it.  :D

Offline Punterperson1971

Ffs
 :dash: :dash:
You don’t deserve to be on here

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm guessing this should have been posted on the NW regional board and nobody can be fucking arsed enough to move it for the leech  :D

Offline lewisjones23

if its the Linford that was on the now gone NW forum then he was a right tosser from memory

Online shed

Why is he allowed to keep his membership  :unknown:

Offline Steely Dan

In case any non NW boys wants to know, this refers to
External Link/Members Only

Offline linford

hi tynetunnel there no need to be rude and nasty  . if you don't have anything good to say don't say it. i  like treat people how they treat me thanks linford
« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 12:51:07 pm by linford »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
hi tynetunnel there no need to be rude and nasty  . if you don't have anything good to say don't say it. i  like treat people how they treat me thanks linford
Without being rude I think I should remind you of the rules.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Offline linford

thanks you   showing me the rules davemac   it being a while since i been on here . i was only asking .wasn't expecting rude comments thanks made my point . much appreciated linford

Offline The sperminator

No need to sign out as linford, its obvious who you are as it says so at the side :dash:

Offline tynetunnel

I stand by my comments  :hi:

Offline linford

Offline Straightsix

Do you have another 'main' account?
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline linford

Offline Straightsix

Online contentguy

I agree.  You’re treating the community with contempt by benefitting without contributing.

I think YorkshireLad had it right in this thread you started:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=137789.msg1532528#msg1532528

Offline tynetunnel

I know I didn't hide it

You can’t hide it, everyone can see you have posted no reviews and considering the length of time you’ve been a member, are a complete and utter leech

Offline linford

Your right contentguy you have a point . Point taken I can take constructive criticism and feedback  . But put down and being nasty i's two  different thing I don't take well . I stand by my comments . For me it not what you say how you say it . We should be here to support each other instead of putting people down . I taken on board the comments on the posts. I want put end to this now .
« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 09:05:40 pm by linford »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Your right contentguy you have a point . Point taken I can take constructive criticism and feedback  . But put down and being nasty i's two  different thing I don't take well . I stand by my comments . For me it not what you say how you say it . We should be here to support each other instead of putting people down . I taken on board the comments on the posts. I want put end to this now .
Look mate you have been here 9 1/2 nine and a half years and you have contributed sweet FA yet you have the audacity to call out those who have made numerous valuable contributions in a far shorter time.

Putting an end to this is very easy.

Offline Blackpool Rock

You are correct that members should be here to support each other however most members feel that this is done by giving helpful advice and reviewing etc
How do you propose to put an end to it then  :unknown:

Offline Straightsix