Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork down?  (Read 460 times)

Offline TheMurloc

Unable to access AdultWork anyone else having issues?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online threechilliman

No, worked for me a few mins ago.

Online Doc Holliday

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 11:53:34 am by Doc Holliday »

Offline TheMurloc

All good for me too now took 30 mins + but heyho

Offline Foxtail17

Unable to access AdultWork anyone else having issues?

Hidden Image/Members Only

If it is ok for everybody else it might be the WIFI you are using. I often get this type of thing if I am using public wifi spots. If you are on your phone try turning the wifi off and using your phone data. Works for me most of the time.

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
If it is ok for everybody else it might be the WIFI you are using. I often get this type of thing if I am using public wifi spots. If you are on your phone try turning the wifi off and using your phone data. Works for me most of the time.

I have noticed something similar and have an idea it's the phone not liking the wifi/website combination, not necessarily a WiFi itself thing.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 03:43:35 pm by Strawberry »

Offline TheMurloc

Thanks seems it was this  :yahoo:

Offline welshpunter17

There's a tonne reasons for this.. Yes the quick fix is to disconnect from the wifi, fire up your favourite VPN and open a new window incognito.

To me sounds like whoever owns the wifi is filtering, or attempting MiTM and you haven't got their certificate installed.