Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Password recovery  (Read 1455 times)

Offline NB1959

Hi, I have my password cached on my PC but need to get this on a tablet and can't remember it and the site needs the old password to change it so a bit stumped

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Neil

Offline Happyjose

Hi, I have my password cached on my PC but need to get this on a tablet and can't remember it and the site needs the old password to change it so a bit stumped

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Neil

First time you've ever signed off with your name

What if it's someone else who's gained access to the PC?  :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

First time you've ever signed off with your name

What if it's someone else who's gained access to the PC?  :unknown:

He’s left plenty of other quite unnecessary info lying around in his short number of posts to date.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Is there not an option for password reset?

Offline Beamer

He’s left plenty of other quite unnecessary info lying around in his short number of posts to date.

Agreed.......
Perhaps he is a closet troll?

Offline NB1959

Conspiracy theorist not sure what unnecessary Info I have left around but I have no one to hide stuff from

Not a Troll either

Offline Marmalade

I have no one to hide stuff from

Well fair do’s if that is the case. We had one member who openly admitted the fact to friends and colleagues. Don’t worry about it. Everyone gets put through the wringer. It’s for your own good as well as everyone else’s.

There are only a few common scenarios I can think of that you should worry about...

a) if you’re married or have significant o/h (which is presumably not the case for you)
b) if you have a well known public profile and someone might benefit from outing you — and all sorts of people read this forum
c) a prοssie you happen to see (or even you don’t see but reads something you said on here) happens to be a psycho and a cyber expert. She takes umbrage at something entirely innocent and runs a vendetta against you. Honestly, it happens to some of the nicest chaps.

The majority of prοssies are relatively ‘normal’ but there is also a fair share of complete fucking dangerous wackos.

Just bear it in mind. We’ve seen it all in the years since the forum started. :hi:

Offline myothernameis

Conspiracy theorist not sure what unnecessary Info I have left around but I have no one to hide stuff from

Not a Troll either

That's what they all say, I have nothing to hide, and not a troll, only time will tell

Online Shades

What is the process for recovering a pw ?
I know a forum member who cannot get into the site currently, so he can't pm Admin

Online scutty brown

I know a forum member who cannot get into the site currently, so he can't pm Admin

Last I heard was password recovery wasn't working because of the same reason as new registrations aren't: problems with the confirmatory mails being caught as spam. With admin here stating registration will reopen for a short time soon then maybe there is a workround

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Has he tried using the 'contact' link at the bottom of the page.    :unknown:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Is there not an option for password reset?

I think it's to the right of the "Delete my Account" button :D :D

Offline Home Alone

Literally lol'd at that, Gordon!  :thumbsup:

Online Shades

Has he tried using the 'contact' link at the bottom of the page.    :unknown:
He tried that a few weeks ago, and never got a reply.
Any other suggestions?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
He tried that a few weeks ago, and never got a reply.
Any other suggestions?
If he hasn't got it saved in a browser then no.

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
PM me and I’ll see what I can do.