Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's lying about their age..do they think we were born yesterday?  (Read 802 times)

Online beanfarmer05

Why do they think we will fall for it? 18 year olds who are more late twenties early thirties.

35 year olds who are pushing 50-60ish?!

One of the worst offenders is Carly G..I mean seriously early 30's???!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Why can't they all be more honest..there's a market for both ages,sometimes I want a 20 ur old to ruin and joking corrupt,other times I've wanted to see a milf y type.

I think there'd be a lot fewer negatives on here if they were honest about the age brackets they were in.

What do you guys think?

Offline MattG92

I agree. No way Carly is 35, more like 55. I never see anyone over 35, probably because of my age.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Loool Carly g has been in her thirties since 2006 lol I take anything that is written on a pro$$ies profile with a pinch of salt  :hi:

Offline pumps

I always wondered why it was deemed rude to ask a woman her age lol

once a prossie gets past a certain age they're always 35 on their profiles, and if you visit lain parlours they're always around 27  :sarcastic:

Online PussyLover789

Lexi Ryder is another one, she claims to be 25, yeah right!! ive been told shes really 37  :D

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I recall spotting a 19-year-old who had "worked in the industry for many years now".

Sureshot

Why do they think we will fall for it? 18 year olds who are more late twenties early thirties.

35 year olds who are pushing 50-60ish?!

One of the worst offenders is Carly G..I mean seriously early 30's???!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Why can't they all be more honest..there's a market for both ages,sometimes I want a 20 ur old to ruin and joking corrupt,other times I've wanted to see a milf y type.

I think there'd be a lot fewer negatives on here if they were honest about the age brackets they were in.

What do you guys think?

She probaly was 35 when she started writing all those faqs

Online DDDave

Has Carly G got the longest page on AW.