Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: An Illogical Position  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Vice Admiral

Near the top of englishleximilf’s profile text there is this (the words are hers, the punctuation is mine):
“During this period of isolation my housemate and I are stuck in.  Looking for fun?  We are here.”

External Link/Members Only

While it’s admirable that Lexi and her housemate are conscientiously staying at home during the lock-down, she's somewhat shaky on the salient principle that if social isolation is to work other people need to stay at home as well...

« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 09:02:56 am by Vice Admiral »

Offline Derrick101

The sort of logic that you might expect  :lol:

This is her 'housemate'  External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Come to me and give me your virus, and then I'll pass it on to all the other stupid fuckers who do the same.

And then go home and give it to an ageing relative and kill them. With your inheritance you can come and fuck me even more  :thumbsup:.

Offline Vice Admiral

The sort of logic that you might expect  :lol:

This is her 'housemate'  External Link/Members Only

Storm says she's offering a "Corona discount".

Two infected girls for the price of one?

Offline winkywanky

Double the chance of contracting it, or double the dose (more likely to kill you), or even both  :thumbsup:.

Online Colston36

Near the top of englishleximilf’s profile text there is this (the words are hers, the punctuation is mine):
“During this period of isolation my housemate and I are stuck in.  Looking for fun?  We are here.”

External Link/Members Only

While it’s admirable that Lexi and her housemate are conscientiously staying at home during the lock-down, she's somewhat shaky on the salient principle that if social isolation is to work other people need to stay at home as well...

Apropos position: "The pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous, and the expense damnable." Lord Chesterfield