Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plymouth Recommendations please  (Read 371 times)

cornishdan

Hi
After my first punt last month I've decided I'm going to have to try out of Cornwall next month as there is hardly anyone down here at all, I've found the one WG who was great and really put me at ease and will be seeing again very soon but the rest I was interested in either messed me about or never answered in the first place, one got back to me in the end but now hasn't logged on to AW for about 3 weeks.
What I'm thinking of doing is going up to Plymouth for a few days (need to get anyway for a few days anyway). Was thinking I'd quite like to book somebody on an outcall as I'll have to stay in a hotel anyway, I was thinking of trying to book someone in their early 20's, was wondering who you guys would recommend, just after a good GFE from them to be honest.
Also could anyone recommend a cheapish hotel that would be suitable, ie no key cards for the lifts.

Many Thanks

Leveve

Hotels wise I've been to Ibis near the dry ski slope a few times but not recently. It was relatively cheap, no nosey reception issues as the rooms are in a different building to the reception and a good hotel car park or lots of available parking within walking distance - was ideal for punting if you don't need to be in the town centre.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 08:35:14 am by Leveve »