Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aurora sweet kiss - South London  (Read 951 times)

1 review(s) for Aurora sweet kiss (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline djjake

AW - External Link/Members Only

New to here but had to post this to warn others - haven't reviewed her via AW as she doesn't really reply on there. Just answers texts and calls - which is surprising as she barely speaks any English.

She will come to you, but take her estimated time with a pinch of salt as she was 30minutes late when she said she would be 25 to 30minutes to get to me.

Arrived discretely but missed my door even though it has a massive number plastered on it. Came in and was a little awkward and immediately said she doesn't speak English. Asked her if she does GFE and she did not understand, asked if she did kissing and she didn't understand until I did an awkward mime of kissing, said yes but avoided me for the rest of the booking haha. She is stunning blonde, tanned, perfect little body and perky tits.

Went to the bedroom and she got all her stuff out such as baby wipes and a condom and striped off. On her profile it says OWO but she put a condom on me straight away and just started rubbing it for ages. It was so awkward I found it hard to get hard. She started sucking and that was good and eventually got there. As soon as I was she jumped on and proceeded to fuck me (all of this and she still had her heels on she came round in). After a minute she seemed tired and got off and asked to change positions, we did doggy and missionary. Makes fake noises but isn't fooling anyone with the no eye contact and no touching.

Went on for 30minutes but it was just so awkward and she smelt of cigarettes I just couldn't do it. She said "finished" and got up and started getting ready to leave swiftly event thought the £120 was meant to be for an hour.

She looks great, not 100% like her photos, she had a lip piercing and her hair was shorter. What she says she does on her profile is a lie though.

1st review done!  :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

AW - External Link/Members Only

New to here but had to post this to warn others - haven't reviewed her via AW as she doesn't really reply on there. Just answers texts and calls - which is surprising as she barely speaks any English.

She will come to you, but take her estimated time with a pinch of salt as she was 30minutes late when she said she would be 25 to 30minutes to get to me.

Arrived discretely but missed my door even though it has a massive number plastered on it. Came in and was a little awkward and immediately said she doesn't speak English. Asked her if she does GFE and she did not understand, asked if she did kissing and she didn't understand until I did an awkward mime of kissing, said yes but avoided me for the rest of the booking haha. She is stunning blonde, tanned, perfect little body and perky tits.

Went to the bedroom and she got all her stuff out such as baby wipes and a condom and striped off. On her profile it says OWO but she put a condom on me straight away and just started rubbing it for ages. It was so awkward I found it hard to get hard. She started sucking and that was good and eventually got there. As soon as I was she jumped on and proceeded to fuck me (all of this and she still had her heels on she came round in). After a minute she seemed tired and got off and asked to change positions, we did doggy and missionary. Makes fake noises but isn't fooling anyone with the no eye contact and no touching.

Went on for 30minutes but it was just so awkward and she smelt of cigarettes I just couldn't do it. She said "finished" and got up and started getting ready to leave swiftly event thought the £120 was meant to be for an hour.

She looks great, not 100% like her photos, she had a lip piercing and her hair was shorter. What she says she does on her profile is a lie though.

1st review done!  :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

welcome.

This should be a definite NEGATIVE review, she failed to deliver listed services, she failed to do much well and she finished early without refund.

Offline djjake

welcome.

This should be a definite NEGATIVE review, she failed to deliver listed services, she failed to do much well and she finished early without refund.

Thanks - yeh I thought that after posting  :dash:

Offline Moneyd

Thanks for the review OP.

Bit of a shame as she looks mega hot. Is that 110% her in the photo?

Offline djjake

Thanks for the review OP.

Bit of a shame as she looks mega hot. Is that 110% her in the photo?

I'm not sure - shes close to it but I don't think it is her

Offline Yankee21

South London is such a nightmare for SP's.