Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Tiffany and you" - Bracknell  (Read 645 times)

22 review(s) for EXCLUSIVE VIKI (14 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Justanotherman

Had been wanting to see "Tiffany and You" for quite a while, back since the profile was called 'Exclusive Viki', at least thats what i think it was. The photos of her in the hotel bathroom had appealed to me.

External Link/Members Only

Summary - Attractive and friendly pre and post, business-like during, reluctant to kiss or allow much touching. High quality OWO.

Comms:
All arranged via text. Wouldn't take an advance booking the day before, only same-day arrangements.

A hotel on the outskirts of Bracknell. Busy reception area as they have gym, coffee shop etc. Self check in it seems, so no reception desk to avoid.  Yeah, a fairly good choice on her part I think, can come and go without any real worries. A couple of other girls I've been in touch with have given the same location, so i guess its a fairly well trodden location.

Price:
£100 for 30 mins.

Services:

OWO, doggy, CIM

Girl:
A MILF-y sort, eastern european/russian. Difficult to put an age, due to makeup and I suspect some botox lips and cheeks, but somewhere 35-45 probably. Near fluent english. As per her AI pics in general. Best representation of face is the ones where she is in a gold blouse top thing 5th row, on the left. And the best depictopn of her real body is the AI one 3rd row down in the black-linger against the golden field. I dont know how to link the pics tbh. Shes close to 6ft in her heels, not small maybe size 10 or 12 owing to her height, not fat but not toned, wobbly bum, nice size tits maybe 36c/d. The AI pics are obviously flattering, but not outrageously so. I wasnt dissapointed or surprised with what greeted me behind the door.

She wore a nice matching 3-piece lingerie set with stockings and heels.

The Punt:

Given room number by text once parked, with some instructions on where the lifts are. Let in as per the accepted routine, to be greeted by her in her lingerie. A bit of chat, money stashed.

At this point she turned into business mode and became....not bossy, but she certainly issued instructions - take off your clothes, put them exactly here, have a shower, use the mouthwash. She also mouthwashed first.

This instructional approach continued once showered, 'get on the bed', 'lie there' etc. She danced a bit next to the bed, let me caress etc, but no hint of kissing or anything, and it had more of a look but dont touch vibe. Timewasting tactice I suppose, so i gently pulled her back onto the bed.

Onto OWO. Yes, she is good at this. Very good. Great speed, suction, hand , all of it. Except she really wasnt receptive to requests to slow down, take your time, and she wasnt all that keen on having her boobs or pussy touched much or even her head/hair. She didn't complain, didn't instruct me but, just body language. I asked for a bit of kissing, which she allowed but it was LFK at best.

A short bit of fucking in doggy, but i wasnt into it especially.

So back onto OWO, following a bit of wet-wipe action, and finally CIM which was very nice but triggered a copious mouthwashing afterwards. Fair enough really, but in the bathroom would be better than in the main part of the room.

Afterwards, she was back to friendly-ish small talk whilst getting dressed. 

All in all quite transactional. A so-so punt, a curates egg if you will.

Visit Again: No, i dont think so. I like a bit more intimacy and touching, some kissing. She didn't take to me, didnt like me, or whatever. Thats fine these things happen.