Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Jenny - Stevenage  (Read 1151 times)

43 review(s) for Classy Jenny (41 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Online Gordy555

External Link/Members Only

I visited Jenny a few months ago. Comms were good via AW first, then text. Met in a hotel, not too far from Stevenage station.

I booked 30 minutes for £80. I got to the hotel room and Jenny was wearing bra, pants and stockings and looked sexy.

The action started pretty quick after the door closed. Lots of kissing, touching, and hugging. Onto the bed and Jennys owo was great, nice and deep with good suction and tongue action. Switched to 69 for a bit, and she seemed to enjoy it. Condom on and Jenny rode me for a while in cowgirl, then we finished in doggy.

Overall a great GFE and I would see her again.

Offline Sparta Prada

Good to see the recent positive reviews for Jenny. I don’t see her as often as I used to, but when we do meet it’s like catching up with a friend who happens to be excellent in bed!

Glad you and the other recent reviews confirming her service is still good.

Online Gordy555

I was definitely surprised by her full on approach. Will try and see her again, next time she's in Stevenage.

Offline Big Bad R

I have seen Jenny many times over the years. She always puts the effort in and one of the most reliable WG’s in the area.

Her AW profile has remained unchanged over the years and pretty poor but she obviously has a good amount of repeat business.