Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuri Thai Nice&Fun - Huddersfield  (Read 1812 times)

Offline viper13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In Call – Huddersfield

1 Hour - £120 + £20 extras

Recently reviewed this one and had a further 2 meets since, all withing one week.

Fancied another and messaged her day before and she replied with confirmation of time requested 10am.

Sent a message at 9am on the morning of the meet which was 2 days ago on Tuesday and by 9.20am still no reply so just set off.

Arrived 9.54 and there was a car parked outside her house where I’ve previously parked so parked opposite side of the road in a gated entrance which was padlocked to some business premises about 40 yards past.  I reversed in so I could watch the house.

Sent a message saying “Here no rush”

At 1010am no reply so sent a further message and at 1018am still no reply and I’m thinking this is odd.  Then a bloke appears from down the path to her flat, the path only goes to the back door there is no other access but to the back door so I’m thinking she had another client.  She knows I only do first client of the day and she told me she starts at 10am no sooner.

This lad, in about his 30s stood at the end of the path and looked to be talking back to someone so I just sat and watched.  Then an older big stocky bloke appears, and they stand talking for few seconds and looking at the front of the house.  I notice they both have blue latex gloves on and I’m now thinking what’s going on, so I sat and watched.

They both then go back down the path to the back of her flat.  After about a further 7 or 8 minutes the younger chap appears with a blond female, roughly about same age in her 30s and start to walk down towards where I’m parked on the opposite side of the road and get into a car that’s parked right opposite where I’m parked.

As they get closer, I notice they both have stab vests on, body cameras and an ID tag, I then realised and identifies them as Immigration Officers.   

As they get closer the lad seems to be attracted towards me parked up and keep looking as he gets in the car.  As he’s sat, he kept looking towards me and again as her drives off.   

I wasn’t bothered about it just felt awkward as you would being in our position waiting for the “come in” from a prossie.

Then I realised it would be my car he was interested in and not me sat there, he had no reason to be interested in me as a person I wasn’t parked near to the house to give suspicion.  My car isn't quite 2 years old and since I’ve had it, I’ve only seen one other and being high spec it comes in a unique unusual colour, and it always attracts interest when I’m out and about.

Anyway, I sat there for a further few minutes but didn’t see the other bloke who I suspect as being the landlord reappear from the property.  Also, I was puzzled why he had latex gloves on as well as the Immigration Officers.

Anyway, I sent a further message to her just before I left saying what I’d seen and asked if she was OK but still had no reply to that or any communication from her.  I sent a message today asking if she’s OK, shows delivered but no reply to that one either.

I’ll give it a few days and send another, she may reply to my last one before then, will see.

:hi:

I've rated this as a POSITIVE as this was no fault of her own  :hi:

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 05:54:02 pm by viper13 »

Online Houngan

Is this supposed to be a positive? I mean I get the post and everything said but normally when someone hasn't met someone it's not a positive obviously.... All be it different circumstances. Highly likely from what you saw then she has either overstayed the 6 months or wasn't supposed to be working...

Don't think I'm being a knob by mentioning the positive review though I get you put it up to inform people it's just not the normal type of review as such..... I've been toying with the idea of a Thai or Malaysian as I want to visit Kuala Lumpur in September and it's been a long time since I've been with an Asian woman... Which is why I clicked on the review as I'm back in the UK next week.

Edit : nevermind I can see you edited too and added the explanation on the bottom.... She did look good too and rates looked decent.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 06:00:25 pm by Houngan »

Offline smartieshouse

What part of Hudds is she in?
I'm looking for something today.

Offline viper13

What part of Hudds is she in?
I'm looking for something today.

She's not logged on since 4th Apr and she's not answering phone messages.
As you will read from this review it never happened.
Sent her a couple of texts since Tuesday and she's not answered them so somethings a miss, it's unusual for her not to answer my messages.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 12:07:50 pm by viper13 »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I’ve moved this to discussion as it’s not a review.
There was no confirmed booking or a meet, not even any communication at all with her.

Offline viper13

I’ve moved this to discussion as it’s not a review.
There was no confirmed booking or a meet, not even any communication at all with her.

States in this review at the beginning, I messaged her day before and she confirmed a meet at 10am the following day.  I then messaged her on the morning of the meet with no reply but set off anyway  :unknown:

Quote:
Fancied another and messaged her day before and she replied with confirmation of time requested 10am.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 03:45:12 pm by viper13 »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Apologies, totally missed that  :drinks:

Offline proxima22

First the red paint thing in Discussion, now this. I've noticed a number of thai girls who seem to work together have been awol for while, including Jessey with the tattoos. Feel bad for the ladies and also hoping the authorities don't start going through their contacts!