Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kesenia.TG aka Thalia Miramar Trans Girl - Basingstoke  (Read 1449 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3634204) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mh]

Offline mh

This was before Christmas and I forgot I hadn't done a review. It was off the back of a somewhat disappointing TG punt - see previous review for details.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Also External Link/Members Only

Half an hour for £100. She tours all over and told me where she was now based, but this was in Basingstoke - my first time in a new upmarket hotel. Maybe that is too identifying... The room was small.

I saw Kesenia once before, many years ago when Trans reviews were not so tolerated on here. At that time she had no boobs whatsoever but she had the most feminine skin and figure I'd ever seen on a no-op trans girl and watching her walk naked in front of me almost made me come. Now she has boobs as well and looks even more feminine.

For me, this was an excellent TG meeting. Kesenia has a cracking face and figure, lovely soft skin and a responsive cock. Her oral (OW which is fine with me) skills were excellent to get me up and running. She is happy to be top or bottom. I had a go at being fucked, but quickly stopped as it doesn't do it for me. What I am there for in these meets is the 69. Kesenia responds really nicely to be being sucked. Starts soft goes hard, stays hard and is not massive. Sucking while being sucked is such an amazing experience and she plays her part well, nice and deep with me returning the favour and both of us gagging, me more than her, well she's more used to it I guess.

I came while 69ing and was entirely sated doing it. I didn't get round to fucking her on this meet I just got carried away. Next time...