Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Filipino Amayah - Bristol  (Read 1920 times)

Offline Pedalwall

External Link/Members Only 

External Link/Members Only 

This was a meet that took place a couple of months ago. Noticed Amayah on VS – don’t think there was a BP profile then – and was a little sceptical but took a chance with the intention of walking if things didn’t work out. In the end was very pleased I took a punt and very pleased when we met in person and there was no way I wasn’t going to stay.

Comms: good both by text and spoke on the phone. Think she does them herself.

Venue: room in a shared house in Whitehall. I had been there a good while ago and think it’s a place used by local SPs and tourers. Not the best but adequate for needs. Only saw the hallway and room so don’t know about shower etc.

SP: Amayah opened the door to the house herself and did the usual hide behind. Very pleased with what I saw – photos good representation. Found her pretty and sexy. Think she’s about 5’ 10’’ ish. Well toned body, good size tits and reasonably sized dick. English very good – think she’s been here a while – and can hold a good and interesting conversation. Very personable.

Stay: paid £100 for 30 minutes and would have upgraded to the hour but she had another booking.

Services: checked before if she kissed both by phone and in the room. She confirmed she did and didn’t disappoint. DFK, OWO, RO, anal on me.

The meet: started with kissing stood up which progressed to DFK and became more passionate. Explored each other’s bodies and then got naked. She had on bra and knicker set. She gave me OWO and I responded in kind. She got hard but wasn’t going to come and, as I found out later, didn’t last. I asked her to fuck me so she bagged up, played with my arse, lubed me up and started. However, she didn’t stay hard so finger fucked me while reaching round and wanking me off.

VFM: yes

Recommend: yes

Would I return: yes and for the hour.

Offline princerico

Good work.

Been a lot of TS girls in Bristol recently but limited intel on them.

Offline Cheltclient

Good work.

Agreed. Not enough intel on most.

Offline bristolnick

Good work.

You seen any good ones yet or ones that have had the full surgery ?

Offline princerico

haven't seen a TS girl since June.

I'm not interested in post-op, i want the full package......with a cracking set of tits too  :drinks:

Offline Cheltclient

You seen any good ones yet or ones that have had the full surgery ?

See my reviews. Only TS Sofia.

Would love to see another but any profiles that catch my eye don’t tend to have much intel (or any). Been considering Mia in Swindon for a while but procrastinating

Offline Cheltclient

haven't seen a TS girl since June.

I'm not interested in post-op, i want the full package......with a cracking set of tits too  :drinks:

Agreed. Post op negates the kink/appeal for me. Each to their own of course