Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Monica kisskiss - Milton Keynes  (Read 2717 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7195580) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Madman74

External Link/Members Only

Met this one in the week in Milton Keynes just a block or so south of the town centre so easy to park and quite discreet. Got buzzed in and was pretty happy with her appearance when in the the flat. Cracking figure quite nice facially but if I’m honest her nose is quite big. Not a problem for me. 

Paid up then into the shower. When I return to the bedroom she’s waiting naked.  Cracking body so raring to go.  She climbs on the bed and waits for me in doggy position. Thank you, I’m straight in and shove my tongue right in her arse and start wanking her off.  I can feel her growing so give her some oral and get her balls in my mouth.  She seems to enjoy it so flip her over to continue sucking her.  She’s got a good length probably 6-7 inches tasted nice and clean.  She asks if I want to fuck her, hell  yeah so on with the bag and I slide in slowly. Once I’m in it starts to feel nice and tight. 5 mins of me fucking her  in mish she asks if I want topping.  So I pull out she cleans me up and give me some pretty nice owo.she then bags up and fucks me.  After a while I’m struggling to hold on so she nicely wanks me to completion.

Into the shower again and I’m out bang on the half hour. 

Paid 100 for half hour with owo so standard price. 

Very sexy body definitely worth the visit.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Wow she looks hot. Some of the photos looked very photoshopped though. How much like the photos is she in real life. And is her body anywhere near as fit as it looks?

Thanks.

Offline Madman74

I would say a little light airbrushing on the face but no more than that.  Very sexy and body exactly like the pics.  I always thought that the pics made her head look too big for her body but you get that a lot with trans

Offline Hotdogboy88

I would say a little light airbrushing on the face but no more than that.  Very sexy and body exactly like the pics.  I always thought that the pics made her head look too big for her body but you get that a lot with trans
Cheers mate.