Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taina_Girl - Possible Post-Op Trans - Bristol Tour  (Read 1195 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7095840) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline simping

External Link/Members Only

Kinda on the fence on this one.

Texted a couple girls and taina was the first to respond as well as the closest. After some text messages back and fourth we agreed on time/services. 30mins for £100. Went to hers which was a literal 5min walk from where the previous colston tower.

Usual behind the door trick when I arrived, money handed and off she went to stash it, returned and on with the show. Pictures match in likeness... first red flag: pubic hair running up her torso. I've met a couple hairy girls and ngl it's a turn on for me, but it kinda looked odd, like what you'd see on a guy. Second the biggest was her..yknow.. clit looked odd. Don't think it was a clit, entering her was strange, I've seen pics/vids of operations and yh it matched with what I saw. The grip was did it for me, just bizarre.

For this it's a straight up negative for me. She's here for one more night/day and then off to elsewhere. Would appreciate if anyone where to check her out and confirm/dispute my suspicions lool

:hi:

Offline RAJEC

Yep, def looks less taina, more Tony  :scare:

Offline bristolnick

Offline Phail_Lord

Stevie Wonder coulda guessed from the face bud  :lol:

Offline simping

Should have kept this L to myself  :D