Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica_Star - Swindon  (Read 2511 times)

Offline HappyHarryIV

Looks good, TOFTT and let us know

Offline Cunning Punt

No dealings but one should always approach Roms with caution. Not many do FK and if offered, OWO, is sometimes an extra. I note she has at least not even listed FK at discretion on her list, which says something for her/her pimp's honesty.

Roms' standard price structure at least used to be £40/£60/£100 for a long time so the fact many like this girl are charging £60/£80/£130 just shows the recent inflation in prices, and makes one less likely to gamble. But if you do decide to take the plunge, then yes please report back.

Offline 8a8ylon

Doesn’t offer either kissing / owo from her reply

Offline GrizzlyRanger

Spent an hour with her this evening. Amazing body, great tits. Lovely pussy. Really nice conversation. Great BJ. No OWO or kissing but made up for that in all other areas. I'd recommend

Offline onesteady

Spent an hour with her this evening. Amazing body, great tits. Lovely pussy. Really nice conversation. Great BJ. No OWO or kissing but made up for that in all other areas. I'd recommend
Hi Grizzly. Can you confirm it's the girl on the photos on AW?

Offline GrizzlyRanger

yes that is her. She looks a lot better in person

Offline Urban_G

You should write a proper review :hi: