Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rub and Tug Stocksbridge  (Read 1183 times)

Offline 7980madrid

External Link/Members Only

07950 492345

Had some punter tokens left before pay day so decided to chance my arm in Stcoksbridge on my way back home from Manchester.

Phoned ahead five minutes before to sound the venue out about availability and was told to come straight in - you enter through a sunbed shop and go upstairs - it all appears very professional and I was minduful that it could be an above board massage and beauty establishment.

Once upstairs I paid my £40 for a one hour massage and was offered a shower, which I accepted because it was the perfect opportunity to get naked on the table.

The facilities are small and tidy and the shower was very good quality.

The lady massaging was about 45 years old, wearing black leggings and a black T-shirt which looked very professional - I would say about 5 foot 4 and a size 12/14, very strong looking but not fat.

Face down onto the table for a proper hard massage which isn’t for the faint hearted - if you like a gentle or sensual massage avid this place like the plague.

After about 45 minutes of pummelling I was asked to turn over and my old man was still in his shell due to the fierceness of the massage (which I do like by the way).

She continued with a gentler massage of my front and suddenly I popped into action, she worked round it and ignored it which left me thinking there would be no happy ending, however out of the blue she asked if I would like her to finish me off and that it would be £20.

I wilingly accepted and she gave me a lovely hand job during which I managed to get her to sticking finger fuck my ass.

Once finished I was offered another shower which I accepted and then I was in my way.

I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a hard massage and a tug, I didn’t enquiry about B2B or getting her naked e.t.c. As that’s not my thing, however I doubt that anything else is on offer.

1hr 10mins, rub and tug, £60.

Offline ayaza80

Thank you for your review. I do love hard massage so might book. Did you manage to catch her name?

Offline 7980madrid

I can’t remember her name for the life of me I’m afraid

Offline ayaza80