Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why don't the girls actually read reverse bookings on AdultWork?  (Read 894 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

I put up a reverse booking on AW yesterday for a FF couple, got replies for a single transvestite and a couple of girls offering one on one....

The good news is I'm close to confirming a very interesting duo meet and will report back.

Offline hendrix

Because there are some really dumb fucks around :crazy:

I've had bids on a one hour outcall to central London from prossies in Glasgow :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have given up on reverse bookings, I specify that a face picture is essential but still get loads of replies without a face pic, also some replies are from 50 miles away.     :dash:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Mine is looking promising, despite the fuckwits, it's for Friday, lets see how/if it goes, will review for sure

Offline Jimmyredcab

Mine is looking promising, despite the fuckwits, it's for Friday, lets see how/if it goes, will review for sure

Why do you bother with reverse bookings --------------------- your last punt cost £300.     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Why do you bother with reverse bookings --------------------- your last punt cost £300.     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

For variety and to see how it works....

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I have never had a good response to FF RBs.  Next time I look for a threesome, I am going to post in both the couples section and the females section to see if things improve at all.

Offline Moresomes

got replies for a single transvestite

Wasn't based in Leeds by any chance?
I've done 4 RBs in the last six months' and this time wasting twat of a TV from there has bid on them all, when I've clearly specified Female 25--45.    :angry:

Yeboahsleftfoot

I've done 4 RBs in the last six months' and this time wasting twat of a TV from there has bid on them all, when I've clearly specified Female 25--45.    :angry:

Not sure, asa soon as I saw TV I deleted the bid

pierrot

I put one up last November for Manchester for an outcall to my hotel which I subsequently cancelled for various reasons, some bird from Brighton responded.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11

I get bids from the TS in Leeds all the time.  I have taken to stating, quite bluntly, that I only want to meet women, no MF couples or TS - which seems to have stopped it.  Seems stupid that I have to be that specific though.

Offline Happiness

Tried the reverse booking thing a few times. Felt like a waste of time and effort
Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.
Banned by: daviemac

Ben4454

Once did a booking for London and received a bid in and the lady was from Scotland. She bidded to tell me she cant make it because London was too far... Someone tell me the sense in that one. This actually happened twice with two girls coming from far locations.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 05:06:51 am by Ben4454 »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Looks like the duo is off the cards but after a lot of messing around and misunderstandings I have a meet with a girl who looks like a cracker and has agreed to my wants list, will review, hope its a good punt.