Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No comms - yet AdultWork says "available today"  (Read 1203 times)

Offline hantshagger

Another one, i seem to get more these days -  girl been on my HL for a while, several reviews (less than 10 though) on here, but they're all good; anyway, i try to make booking today, as she is "available today".  Havent seen her before, so this is a first visit.

I called, phone was off, so left message. This was early afternoon .  Decided a text might be best, as I could explain a bit more then (in writing)!

So fired off a text about 10 mins later.

Nothing heard back despite me suggesting meeting today!  Unfortunately, girl not too local so does mean I can only go to see her on certain occasions in the week.   Cant really say its a negative review, but this does piss me off, so wondered who else finds this hobby spoilt by otherwise good reviewed girls, who fail to respond when they are working (according to AW profile). 

Anyway, given her 3+ hours and no response, probably too late to see her now!

(I know, plenty of other girls are out there, but when you *WANT* to see a particular one, and they have said "available today", I would at least expect a response!)

Rant over!

kamu

I take the "available today light" with a pinch of salt. Often its on when girls arent working and just as much off when they are. What bugs me is when they read your message on AW then dont bother to reply.

Offline hantshagger

yes, i agree with that Kamu.

I can understand most of the poorly reviewed girls using "available today" in a haphazard way  (and I dont usually count upon it), but i thought better of this girl - she had good reviews for her service, at least!  Oh well!

Offline Paul99

Experiencing exactly the same issue myself at the moment. Have even fired the girl off an email, and she has been online as her profile has moved up the page, but she hasn't even opened the email. If she'd opened it and not replied I'd have taken it as she doesn't want to see me, but what is the point of paying to go 'available today', probably just a PG scam.

mrhappypants

This drives me fucking bonkers!  I have come to accept that, for the most part, AW is an online analogy of the shop windows in Amsterdam; regardless of whether the lights are on you only really know if she will take a booking if she is "in the window" answering texts or the phone.

I generally line up three or more prospects the day before a punt confident in the knowledge most will not be answering on the day. 

ClarkeOfTheCourse

From bitter experience, the "Available Today" is often used to generate business for later in the week. Some prossies think "you can't have it" is a good marketing tool, thinking punters will queue up like lap dogs until they are available, and not have a plan B or C or D or E ready to message if the first option falls through.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Some prossies think "you can't have it" is a good marketing tool, thinking punters will queue up like lap dogs until they are available......

That annoys me even more than the green light does. Are punters so fucking stupid that they actually fall for that shite ??

If in doubt fuck the indies and ring an agency. May cost more BUT it's a nailed on fuck !!!!

JW.Bobbitt

If in doubt fuck the indies and ring an agency. May cost more BUT it's a nailed on fuck !!!!

Exactly what I did today (review to follow when I have got my breath back) AND it cost less!

Simple no bullshit happy time

Chuckman

That annoys me even more than the green light does. Are punters so fucking stupid that they actually fall for that shite ??

Yes, yes they are. See most AW reviews for further evidence.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Saw an "available today" green light for a girl supposedly in Manchester but accessing from Netherlands. Generally, I think it's meaningless and doing a search for ladies "available today" is utterly pointless.

Online OakTree

I can't say that scenario winds me up. If they don't answer I move on.

If the truth be known I have more trouble contacting my doctor than WGs.

Offline berksboy

Just phone them , no pick up onto the next.

mrhappypants

I can't say that scenario winds me up. If they don't answer I move on.

If the truth be known I have more trouble contacting my doctor than WGs.
Your doctor sounds shite.
Just phone them , no pick up onto the next.
Yep that is my default now.  A couple of thoughts.

1) I think most WG's could increase their earnings simply by putting accurate contact details on their profiles e.g. when the switch their phones on in the morning, best way to contact them and accurate working hours.  I am convinced the ones that I know who do this make significantly more money; External Link/Members Only being a case in point.

2) I doubt the validity of fuckers on here who seem to have no difficulty lining up punts with girls who have crap comms and limited availability in my experience. 

Offline thaislave

Pisses me off when they dont leave a number to book them!pointless ad then.
Or never answer,tick every box going but then when you request a servi e they dont do it

Offline Pushmybuttons

Yeah, I agree.  Find it really annoying when you send a clear enquiry and it goes unchecked for several days and then you don't get a response.  Some seem to never check their profiles.