Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duda Brazilian 🇧🇷 party Derby  (Read 864 times)

Offline Ma4n1

External Link/Members Only

Phone number: 07401857762

Contacted on Sunday 05-May, arranged meet on short notice agreed after receiving Postcode. Arrived at agreed time & was told out in Derby eating wait 20 mins (should have walked then, but decided to get something to eat & plan B/C/D failed). She txt back after 30 mins you still there? Was having some food so ignored her hoping 1 of the others replied but by the time I finished no response from others so txt her will be back in 5 mins (quick response from her ok see you soon).

DE1 - Close to City centre. Got there, nx to Chinese takeaway, flats above (top floor, hate these claustrophobic hallway stairs). Knocked on the door lightly took what felt like an age to open in a bathrobe, typically Roma Gypsy didn’t resemble the pics at all. Told her no thank you and off I went, as I got out onto the street noticed her pump/boyfriend looking out the window. She then sent me several msgs (what’s the problem, told her she looks nothing like the pics & she kept going on in the end told her sorry she doesn’t look Brazilian or anything like her pics advertised).
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 10:10:06 pm by Ma4n1 »

Online Charliehutton

The girl in that link certainly isn't Duda.