Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake boob rimming (receiving)  (Read 546 times)

Offline Puntermcpuntface

hi chaps

Any recommendations for fake boobed busty girls that don't charge through the teeth?

A lot of girls aren't keen, only one I've had a yes so far is Sloane Taylor, but she'll only do it in her PSE for an hour @300 even though I'm only looking to receive rimming rather than have all the services. (disappointing as before she went blonde and had boob job 2 or 3, I used to see her in west London for £160 an hour and she used to rim and have anal play. Double price plus she's ghosted a few people on here recently has put me off seeing her again).

Cheers

felixhendrix

Check the threads already up n running-- there are a lot of suggestions

Offline Liverpool

hi chaps

Any recommendations for fake boobed busty girls that don't charge through the teeth?

A lot of girls aren't keen, only one I've had a yes so far is Sloane Taylor, but she'll only do it in her PSE for an hour @300 even though I'm only looking to receive rimming rather than have all the services. (disappointing as before she went blonde and had boob job 2 or 3, I used to see her in west London for £160 an hour and she used to rim and have anal play. Double price plus she's ghosted a few people on here recently has put me off seeing her again).

Cheers

Hugeboobslover goes in for zeppelin titted plastic surgery addicts, suggest you check his reviews.