Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia Grant  (Read 6262 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Arrogant stuck up her own arse bitch..
Stroppy cunt!!!

Attractive around late 30's to early 40's..
Face ok.. a few wrinkles around the eyes..
Body is smoking hot .

Bitch didn't like to be sensually gently touched or stroked..
Kissing was shit.. tries to avoid using tongue..
Time wastes by going to bathroom during punt..
Pressuring me to go to bathroom to wash hands again, to use mouthwash again, to wash my chest again as she don't like deodorant on chest..
Hates being gently touched whilst kissing which was shit..
Then says she wants to cut appointment from 1 hour to 30 mins..
Credit to her returns £70..
I request her to terminate appointment and give me all my money back..
Says no as booking already started.
YET SHE IS THE PROBLEM WITH HER SHITTY ARROGANT BOSSY ATTITUDE
Ask her nicely to spread her legs so I can do reverse oral..
Bitch spreads her legs, but strictly tells me not to touch her legs with my hands!!
I told her how can I perform reverse oral on her without touching her without my hands ( obviously to gently widen flaps to lick mango)
Then she says no more and jumps off the bed
And refunds me further £80 slamming it on the bed.!!

We both get dressed...

Bitch tells me we just didn't click...
We just didn't get on..
Not comfortable with me..

I wasn't comfortable with her arrogant stuck up bitch attitude!!

Avoid this arrogant self self inflated ego bitch!!

Paid £150 for 60 mins for this stuck up piece of shit!!

Luckily she willingly gave all money back after about 10 minutes to end this shit encounter!!

As I was leaving she was very happy smiling!!
So was I happy too that this rubbish was over and money back in my pocket..

Everything shit apart from she is decent looking!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

She got what she deserved " a neg "

Thats what you call a primadonna, she took the whole hygiene thing to another level - even surgeons wash their hands after an operation not every time they touch a surgical blade or organ.   

Offline Jerk Chicken

WOW!

Welll at least you got all your dosh back without a bust-up!

Bitch is an understatement!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline unus669

You two got on well then, OP :sarcastic:

I’m glad you got all your coins back, some WGs think, if you’ve started the booking for a few minutes, they are entitled to half the fee. It should actually be, fee ££ divided by time, multiplied by minutes spent, before shit hit the fan :D

Offline king tarzan

She got what she deserved " a neg "

Thats what you call a primadonna, she took the whole hygiene thing to another level - even surgeons wash their hands after an operation not every time they touch a surgical blade or organ.   

I've see Russian ladies who are far far more beautiful than her, they've also had this obsession with personal hygiene, which I've found amusing and laughed off..
And they've been friendly and not stuck up at all.

But this woman was so so stuck up ... Totally up her own arse!!
Miss Arrogant personified.

Offline king tarzan

You two got on well then, OP :sarcastic:

I’m glad you got all your coins back, some WGs think, if you’ve started the booking for a few minutes, they are entitled to half the fee. It should actually be, fee ££ divided by time, multiplied by minutes spent, before shit hit the fan :D

I had no rude attitude issued at all..
I was polite and friendly..

She had the issues because of her self inflated ego and high as the sky arrogance!!

Offline unus669

I've see Russian ladies who are far far more beautiful than her, they've also had this obsession with personal hygiene, which I've found amusing and laughed off..
And they've been friendly and not stuck up at all.

But this woman was so so stuck up ... Totally up her own arse!!
Miss Arrogant personified.

Makes me chuckle, that some WGs feel, because you are a man, their hygiene is better than yours :lol:

I believe my hygiene is up there, if not better than most  WGs I’ve seen. Many punters will be clean on arrival or shower on arrival. Many times, I’ve had a shower before arriving and will take another one on arrival..

From what you said OP, sounds like serious bad attitude. Saying, you can’t touch her, when giving  oral, is ludicrous  :dash:

Offline king tarzan

Makes me chuckle, that some WGs feel, because you are a man, their hygiene is better than yours :lol:

I believe my hygiene is up there, if not better than most  WGs I’ve seen. Many punters will be clean on arrival or shower on arrival. Many times, I’ve had a shower before arriving and will take another one on arrival..

From what you said OP, sounds like serious bad attitude. Saying, you can’t touch her, when giving  oral, is ludicrous  :dash:

I didn't even get to give her oral.. NO MANGO ATT ALL
tried to caresses her tits she moved.. not even a kiss on the tits let alone s suck on her tits!!
Didn't even touch my pecker..
Such a stuck up arrogant bitch

:dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 11:12:57 am by king tarzan »

Offline Global_Punter

tried to caresses her tits she moved.. not even a kiss on the tits let alone s suck on her tits!!

:dash: :dash: What's her problem, I cant relate...

I had an SP at FKK Sharks, who before the session opened her toilet bag - brought out wet wipes, hand steriliser, mouth wash and also checked to see if the condom was the right size - before touching her boobs I was made to sterilise my hands, which got in the way of nipple suck as her boobs had antiseptic gel all over it.

Going forward I & other punters have refused her repeat room sessions because of the surgical table approach.

I thought she was bad, but yeah this SP is off the charts  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

She did well to refund you the money. Punting session termination was down to her divalike attitude not yourself.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 11:31:05 am by Global_Punter »

Online Illya Kurakin

It is a sorry tale of a sorry tail.
Thank you for sharing.

Offline winkywanky

Says 'German' on profile, Interview says primary language Russian. Go figure. Either way, very frosty on the Eastern Front. At least she made a tactical retreat with full refund, and you didn't expend any ammunition. Plenty more mangoes in the NAAFI!  :D

Offline Global_Punter

Says 'German' on profile, Interview says primary language Russian. Go figure. Either way, very frosty on the Eastern Front. At least she made a tactical retreat with full refund, and you didn't expend any ammunition. Plenty more mangoes in the NAAFI!  :D

Lots of Germans speak Russian, going by the age description I'm not surprised her primary language is Russian.

Most Germans currently in their 50 - 60 + were taught Russian in School as opposed to now were English is spoken and taught in School to the younger generation.

Offline Metalgear2018

Mate. Her profile states no to black men

Offline Global_Punter

Mate. Her profile states no to black men

Bit random, whats your point ? 

Offline unus669

Bit random, whats your point ?

I thought Tarzan, had a natural tan :unknown:

There again, if that’s the case, she’d have declined, from the off :unknown:

If the above ain’t the reason, for the poster’s NBA alert? Then seems a bit strange  :bomb:

Offline winkywanky

Lots of Germans speak Russian, going by the age description I'm not surprised her primary language is Russian.

Most Germans currently in their 50 - 60 + were taught Russian in School as opposed to now were English is spoken and taught in School to the younger generation.

The primary language is intended to denote the WGs native language I believe. So if the girl were Russian, Russian would be the primary language. Other languages known by the WG would be secondary.

Online Illya Kurakin

I thought Tarzan, had a natural tan :unknown:

There again, if that’s the case, she’d have declined, from the off :unknown:

If the above ain’t the reason, for the poster’s NBA alert? Then seems a bit strange  :bomb:
My apologies for outing King T but memory is that Tarzan's real name is John, Lord Clayton, heir to the Earldom of Greystoke (and most certainly white. And also a fictional character). 

Offline Jonestown

She must have been really grossed out to give you ALL your cash back ten minutes in after stripping off.

Offline unus669

My apologies for outing King T but memory is that Tarzan's real name is John, Lord Clayton, heir to the Earldom of Greystoke (and most certainly white. And also a fictional character).

:lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

She must have been really grossed out to give you ALL your cash back ten minutes in after stripping off.

I'm not that bad  :lol: :lol:

MisterBeakman

lol! - Illya Kurakin

She is on my hotlist, worrying to hear about the bad punt, something for me to bear in mind if I'm tempted to book. Well done on getting full refund, I suppose credit to her in a way as well. Best I've done is getting £30 back when a punt has told me to basically piss off within 30 mins on a 1 hour booking. When I've "not clicked" they tend to just keep everything!

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'm not that bad  :lol: :lol:

I can understand her wanting to wipe your chest down, her undoing the zip of your Adidas track suit, to be greeted with a chest bathed in Kouros..

:lol: :lol:

Good on you for standing your ground and getting your money back.

Offline king tarzan

I can understand her wanting to wipe your chest down, her undoing the zip of your Adidas track suit, to be greeted with a chest bathed in Kouros..

:lol: :lol:

Good on you for standing your ground and getting your money back.

😁😁😁😁👍👍👍👏👏👏😁😁😁😁 :drinks:

Offline stewpid

How did this one get past the £20 kiss test and confirmation of services? I thought KT was shit hot on things like that...?  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

How did this one get past the £20 kiss test and confirmation of services? I thought KT was shit hot on things like that...?  :unknown:

There was no kiss test, because her mood was nice when I first walked in..
Once money handed over mood got arrogant bossy and shitty..

Obviously she has temperament issues with her profession..
She gave money back which she should because I should not be penalised because she has issues with herself in regards to her line of work..

Offline MrMatrix

Fuuucckk bad luck KT. No kiss test but the end game was you got your money back. That is a positive for the girl even if this was a shit encounter. Better luck next time KT and a definate negative. :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Fuuucckk bad luck KT. No kiss test but the end game was you got your money back. That is a positive for the girl even if this was a shit encounter. Better luck next time KT and a definate negative. :hi:

👍👍

Offline Global_Punter

As a punter that travels for work, different rules apply in FKK last time I checked once an SP starts kissing you or sucks your dick the session starts if you or SP terminates the shebang you loss half a room money ( 1/2 hr )

But just like KT if you report to reception / management you get all your $$$ back but not without articulating your knowledge of the rules.

Local Germans do the kiss test for free, but tourist sometimes get bullied into a session, in an SP's defence some punters are time wasters - hence the surcharge.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 09:13:17 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline stewpid

There was no kiss test, because her mood was nice when I first walked in..
Once money handed over mood got arrogant bossy and shitty..

Obviously she has temperament issues with her profession..
She gave money back which she should because I should not be penalised because she has issues with herself in regards to her line of work..

Fair enough, she sounds like a scammer.

Sorry you had a bad punt but good on you for getting all the money back.  :thumbsup:

Offline averageguy96

Sorry to hear that Tarzan I've punted a few gals you've punted and you definitely know your value for money haha. Stuck up girls are the worst.

Offline cotton

+ve Review of her dated June 30th 2019 says she did full DFK and enjoyed having her nipples licked .
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253613.0
A case of YMMV i guess .  Least you got your money back op.

Offline romano77

Fair enough, she sounds like a scammer.

Sorry you had a bad punt but good on you for getting all the money back.  :thumbsup:

Stuck up or arrogant ...yes but probably not a scammer otherwise she would have refused to return any money and would have done the age old thing of threatening to call her 'security '... :sarcastic:

Offline Global_Punter

Stuck up or arrogant ...yes but probably not a scammer otherwise she would have refused to return any money and would have done the age old thing of threatening to call her 'security '... :sarcastic:

I concur, she's definitely not a scammer it was a case of both SP & punter not clicking.

Back in the day I had an SP that advertised OWO but pulled a condom to return the favour, bit awkward having to ring the agency to decide how much was to be refunded - with an independent she's boss, if she's the scared type she'll call security to help quash things as some folks can be violent, we have to look at all the probabilities.

On another note if it was a race thing, then she should have refused to take the booking, than try to offer a different type of service - as her other review indicated DFK was on offer, so why wasn't it on offer in this booking ?

A bit random but I know some still believe the myth that blacks / africans are children of a lesser god ( hewers of wood and drawers of water ) hence the stuck up attitude.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 12:16:20 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Global_Punter

The primary language is intended to denote the WGs native language I believe. So if the girl were Russian, Russian would be the primary language. Other languages known by the WG would be secondary.

@winkywanky it seems she was born in Germany but left at a young age, as it turns out she speaks more Russian than German.

WKD123

She told me she was born in Germany but left very young.  Couldn't speak a word of the language.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
you say u didnt click
is that cause u called her a bitch like you do in your reviews.....

attitude works both ways tbh if u are like u come across on line the same way in a punt id tell you to fuck off

ALSO why did u go to see her when she states no blacks (i think ur black sorry if im wrong?)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 05:05:41 pm by EnglishRebecca121 »
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline king tarzan

you say u didnt click
is that cause u called her a bitch like you do in your reviews.....

attitude works both ways tbh if u are like u come across on line the same way in a punt id tell you to fuck off

ALSO why did u go to see her when she states no blacks (i think ur black sorry if im wrong?)

I swear afterwords on here..
After all  I am another keyboard Rambo!!
I'm south Asian...

I was polite from start to finish..
She was polite to start with, once money exchanged, then her attitude went downhill..arrogant, rude, shitty...
Got my money back so nothing lost...
A minor nuisance..
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 05:34:56 pm by king tarzan »

Offline Global_Punter

I'm south Asian...

Just a heads up with Germans and Russians, when they advertise an NBA policy it doesn't exclude or eliminate Arabs and Asians - a good example is FKK GoldenTime  Brüggen, Germany they have an NBA policy but that includes Arabs and Asians.

I had a colleague from the UK that drove all the way to  Brüggen from Frankfurt only to be denied entry because he was Asian, he was aware of the NBA policy but never realised it extended to himself.

It's also the case in Russian strip clubs, most might allow entry but the ladies may not session with certain races.

Just a few facts I've gathered while travelling for work in this places, in a nut shell if you see the NBA policy get clarification before booking to avoid being treated like a plague ( its embracing )

« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 05:52:03 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline king tarzan

Just a heads up with Germans and Russians, when they advertise an NBA policy it doesn't exclude or eliminate Arabs and Asians - a good example is FKK GoldenTime  Brüggen, Germany they have an NBA policy but that includes Arabs and Asians.

I had a colleague from the UK that drove all the way to  Brüggen from Frankfurt only to be denied entry because he was Asian, he was aware of the NBA policy but never realised it extended to himself.

It's also the case in Russian strip clubs, most might allow entry but the ladies may not session with certain races.

Just a few facts I've gathered while travelling for work in this places, in a nut shell if you see the NBA policy get clarification before booking to avoid being treated like a plague ( its embracing )

Anyways this woman has issues with herself..
Luckily I was not penalised a financial penalty because she is a idiotic piece of shit..

niftyfiftydave

Lol. so you would Embrace a Nba Policy .

Offline Global_Punter

Lol. so you would Embrace a Nba Policy .

@niftyfiftydave I meant " embarrassing " if you're referring to my error typo.

If you mean supporting / condoning NBA policy, no but I will respect an SP's decision whether or not to plunge with a particular race - reason being that its a grey area - you cant pass a legislation prohibiting an SP from advertising an NBA policy or stop them from refusing to accept booking from certain races if you get my drift - I'm not a humanist but a strong believer that all humans have the right to freely live life in a way that makes them happy & an SP is no exception.

Offline unus669

@niftyfiftydave I meant " embarrassing " if you're referring to my error typo.

If you mean supporting / condoning NBA policy, no but I will respect an SP's decision whether or not to plunge with a particular race - reason being that its a grey area - you cant pass a legislation prohibiting an SP from advertising an NBA policy or stop them from refusing to accept booking from certain races if you get my drift - I'm not a humanist but a strong believer that all humans have the right to freely live life in a way that makes them happy & an SP is no exception.

Very true, there is no legislation, for escorts that discriminate, so would be hard to police. However, let’s not dress it up, it’s discrimination.

I wonder, how you’d feel about the topic, if the one/only person that could save your life, declined to do so, cos of your race :unknown:

Offline Global_Punter

Very true, there is no legislation, for escorts that discriminate, so would be hard to police. However, let’s not dress it up, it’s discrimination.

I wonder, how you’d feel about the topic, if the one/only person that could save your life, declined to do so, cos of your race :unknown:

@unus669 History tells us that slave trade was abolished in 1807 but continued until 1808. It's a long time for folks to rollback events.

According to Kwame Nkrumah" Slavery was not born of racism, rather racism was the consequence of slavery.' With this racial twist was invented the myth of colour inferiority "

I'd answer your question with a quote from one of the greatest, hopefully folks see it that way..

" We are all God’s children. We’re all born equal, with inherent dignity.” - Barrack Obama

Offline peter purves

:(

Punter's Alienation!!

Sorry to hear mate!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline winkywanky

It is discrimination in the true sense of the word, or in at least one meaning of the word, ie to choose between one 'thing' or another.

Prostitution is a strange 'job' though, it's not like running a factory, baking cakes, driving a train or any other job really. Having sex with someone is ultimately a very personal thing. As a prostitute you embrace, touch, possibly kiss and finally let someone enter you (via whichever orifice). So although it's a business transaction with ideally no emotions as such, it is a very intimate thing. If some WGs innately feel awkward or uncomfortable about providing that service to someone of a certain race, I don't think that makes them racist in the generally understood sense of the word. That same person may be totally and sincerely at ease with working with someone in a shop or office, employing them, having friends, meeting socially, etc.

This is without even considering the other reasons WGs cite for not seeing black or other races (be they valid or not) - a perception of outsized members, a predilection for going at it hammer and tongs as hard as possible 'because they have paid for it', trying to negotiate discounts, treating them as something to be disrespected and sneered at because of twisted 'religious' views, a fear of being robbed, whatever. The truth of course, is that all those undesirable traits can come from any racial quarter.

To equate someone who doesn't want to have sex with someone of a certain race, with someone who would happily let someone die because of their race is very wide of the mark I think. It's like comparing chalk with cheese, apples and oranges - two completely separate things.

So to bluntly dismiss a WG who chooses not to see guys of a certain race as 'racist' is very unfair IMO. Of course she may actually be racist, but then again she may not be. The two things aren't necessarily linked.

Another thing to consider is that racism most certainly does not just go one way, it can (and often does) go both ways. Of course it's plain to see though, that the numbers of the various races in the UK make it certain that any racism hits minorities harder than it would the largest mass of the population.

But ultimately, of course what WGs SHOULD always do is to make any such preferences very clear on their profile so as to avoid confusion, frustration and wasted journeys.

Offline winkywanky

" We are all God’s children. We’re all born equal, with inherent dignity.” - Barrack Obama

Amen to that.

Offline unus669

It is discrimination in the true sense of the word, or in at least one meaning of the word, ie to choose between one 'thing' or another.

Prostitution is a strange 'job' though, it's not like running a factory, baking cakes, driving a train or any other job really. Having sex with someone is ultimately a very personal thing. As a prostitute you embrace, touch, possibly kiss and finally let someone enter you (via whichever orifice). So although it's a business transaction with ideally no emotions as such, it is a very intimate thing. If some WGs innately feel awkward or uncomfortable about providing that service to someone of a certain race, I don't think that makes them racist in the generally understood sense of the word. That same person may be totally and sincerely at ease with working with someone in a shop or office, employing them, having friends, meeting socially, etc.

This is without even considering the other reasons WGs cite for not seeing black or other races (be they valid or not) - a perception of outsized members, a predilection for going at it hammer and tongs as hard as possible 'because they have paid for it', trying to negotiate discounts, treating them as something to be disrespected and sneered at because of twisted 'religious' views, a fear of being robbed, whatever. The truth of course, is that all those undesirable traits can come from any racial quarter.

To equate someone who doesn't want to have sex with someone of a certain race, with someone who would happily let someone die because of their race is very wide of the mark I think. It's like comparing chalk with cheese, apples and oranges - two completely separate things.

So to bluntly dismiss a WG who chooses not to see guys of a certain race as 'racist' is very unfair IMO. Of course she may actually be racist, but then again she may not be. The two things aren't necessarily linked.

Another thing to consider is that racism most certainly does not just go one way, it can (and often does) go both ways. Of course it's plain to see though, that the numbers of the various races in the UK make it certain that any racism hits minorities harder than it would the largest mass of the population.

But ultimately, of course what WGs SHOULD always do is to make any such preferences very clear on their profile so as to avoid confusion, frustration and wasted journeys.

A bit of a wasted lecture.

You’re missing my point and conflating discrimination and racism. I didn’t say all escorts that discriminate on race, are racist. You can discriminate on race, without being racist.

You’re right though, sexual service provision is unique, but I disagree my analogy,  is way off the mark. A doctor, also engages in very personal actions when dealing with a patient, hence my analogy in my response to GP.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 09:16:51 pm by unus669 »

Offline unus669

@unus669 History tells us that slave trade was abolished in 1807 but continued until 1808. It's a long time for folks to rollback events.

According to Kwame Nkrumah" Slavery was not born of racism, rather racism was the consequence of slavery.' With this racial twist was invented the myth of colour inferiority "

I'd answer your question with a quote from one of the greatest, hopefully folks see it that way..

It may have escaped your mind, but other races, have enslaved their own, but don’t feel inferior or/and other races don’t see them as inferior.

Also, you seem to go on a history detour, instead of addressing the point made.

Offline Global_Punter

It may have escaped your mind, but other races, have enslaved their own, but don’t feel inferior or/and other races don’t see them as inferior.

Also, you seem to go on a history detour, instead of addressing the point made.

Agreed some races enslaved their own, but for you to enslave any thing you consider it inferior or less powerful to your yourself.

Humans consider themselves the most powerful species in the world ( more superior ) does that mean that human live is more valuable than pigs, elephant, cows etc ? 

In Hinduism cows are sacred & respected they're not considered inferior but in some countries they wouldn't hesitate to kill them.

If you consider anything Inferior it all comes from ideology, humans and animals not excluded.

Today we still have tribal wars, because some tribes consider their own inferior to themselves - so let's agree it not limited to race, tribe or animals.

The issue discussed here without digressing is that an SP has the right to reject a booking if she wants.

Bearing in mind the law interprets this transaction as:

A person (A) who, on at least one occasion and whether or not compelled to do so, offers or provides sexual services to another person in return for payment or a promise of payment to A or a third person.

As long as ‘compulsion’, ‘coercion’ and ‘force’ is not used.

If an SP's decides to have an NBA policy it's her choice, she not in violation of any law, forcing an SP to do so ( against her wish ) will be considered an offence.

Let's not forget, SP's as still humans with dignity, not a pet you've bought to take advantage of at you will.

As stated it's a grey area, because of the industry & nature of the job - best to pick a fight you can win mate.

Offline unus669

Agreed some races enslaved their own, but for you to enslave any thing you consider it inferior or less powerful to your yourself.

Humans consider themselves the most powerful species in the world ( more superior ) does that mean that human live is more valuable than pigs, elephant, cows etc ? 

In Hinduism cows are sacred & respected they're not considered inferior but in some countries they wouldn't hesitate to kill them.

If you consider anything Inferior it all comes from ideology, humans and animals not excluded.

Today we still have tribal wars, because some tribes consider their own inferior to themselves - so let's agree it not limited to race, tribe or animals.

The issue discussed here without digressing is that an SP has the right to reject a booking if she wants.

Bearing in mind the law interprets this transaction as:

A person (A) who, on at least one occasion and whether or not compelled to do so, offers or provides sexual services to another person in return for payment or a promise of payment to A or a third person.

As long as ‘compulsion’, ‘coercion’ and ‘force’ is not used.

If an SP's decides to have an NBA policy it's her choice, she not in violation of any law, forcing an SP to do so ( against her wish ) will be considered an offence.

Let's not forget, SP's as still humans with dignity, not a pet you've bought to take advantage of at you will.

As stated it's a grey area, because of the industry & nature of the job - best to pick a fight you can win mate.

Again you digress and miss the point.

Where did I say, a WG doesn’t have a choice, to see who she wants  :unknown:

My post said, what these WGs are doing is discrimination and it shouldn’t be dressed up.

Winky, made the mistake of conflating discrimination with racism, now you’re implying, I said WGs shouldn’t have a choice about who they see :lol:

Yes I agree we should all have a choice, it’s a fascinating ideal. That’s why I put it to you, if the only person that could save your life, declined cos of the colour, of your skin, maybe you’ll qualify, your choice idealism, from it’s absolute inference  :unknown: In my experience absolutism, tends to breed extremism, hence we have laws, to qualify such ideals. Quoting a politician’s line, which almost certainly, was made, in an attempt, to bring people together, doesn’t really address my initial point, that discrimination, shouldn’t be dressed up.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 06:27:12 am by unus669 »