Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SOPHIA LAWRENCE  (Read 19489 times)

Offline king tarzan

How many mango's did you have to give to be allowed back?

On a serious note, are you positive Sophia does DFK? I read a review where she doesn't.

Far as I am aware sophia is very rightly  ( like myself) hygiene obsessed..
She is disdainful towards bad breath and nasty odours..
She herself is always freshly clean and impeccably immaculate..
Like any right minded  person she has an allergy towards bad breath..
I can only account for myself in saying with me the kissing has always been prolonged deep tongue kissing very passionately...
If there was issues with kissing then I am not mad to be paying her between  £230 to £250 ( depending what her rate is at the time) per hourly visit..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hobbit

Far as I am aware sophia is very rightly  ( like myself) hygiene obsessed..
She is disdainful towards bad breath and nasty odours..
She herself is always freshly clean and impeccably immaculate..
Like any right minded  person she has an allergy towards bad breath..
I can only account for myself in saying with me the kissing has always been prolonged deep tongue kissing very passionately...
If there was issues with kissing then I am not mad to be paying her between  £230 to £250 ( depending what her rate is at the time) per hourly visit..

Thanks but you sound like a dental commercial. :D  I think I will give her a miss, as she sounds to controlling and I like my women to be a bit submissive.

Offline king tarzan

Thanks but you sound like a dental commercial. :D  I think I will give her a miss, as she sounds to controlling and I like my women to be a bit submissive.

She is fine and very friendly sexy extremely beautiful too... best figure I have ever seen
Each to there own...

Persie

Sorry but I don't see any value at her current rates.

+1 Not sure that she has a cracking figure. If you count being skinny with a some tits as cracking.

Offline king tarzan

+1 Not sure that she has a cracking figure. If you count being skinny with a some tits as cracking.

She has an extremely healthy gym toned 10 to 12 size figure
Tight and strong
Best legs and ass I have ever squeezed and kissed all over (no rimming)
Why she angled those pictures too look skinny I guess is standard female paranioa

Offline Hobbit

She has an extremely healthy gym toned 10 to 12 size figure
Tight and strong
Best legs and ass I have ever squeezed and kissed all over (no rimming)
Why she angled those pictures too look skinny I guess is standard female paranioa

Size 12 gym toned? Isn't that a contradiction?

Offline king tarzan

Size 12 gym toned? Isn't that a contradiction?

Size 10 to 12 gym toned

And 5'9 or 5'10 in height

All well proportioned tight fit strong slim curves

I REST MY CASE

BEAUTIFUL SEXY WOMAN

Offline king tarzan

I hope she comes back soon!!

I need a heavenly 1 hour dosage of this sexy beautiful woman!!

Those gorgeous lips!!
That gym firm tight ass!!
Those long beautiful legs leading to heavenly mango!!

Offline king tarzan

She is back next week!!
Can't wait to see her again!!
Can't wait to lock lips and tongues with her again and lay back and relax and let her take me to heaven!!
The 1 hour of pure heavenly bliss...

Offline horsa

was she mentioned in a TS/TV thread a while back now?

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review glad you enjoyed....punting is about 1 time experiences with stunning girls....her facial profile pics don't match your comments IMO but girls normally look better in the flesh at £260 PH she should upgrade these....for me I won't pay this rate for a punt 1HR the risk is too great and for me all cats are grey.......

Offline king tarzan

was she mentioned in a TS/TV thread a while back now?

I find this offensive as to say my standards in a woman's physical beauty are being degraded..

Offline king tarzan

thanks for the review glad you enjoyed....punting is about 1 time experiences with stunning girls....her facial profile pics don't match your comments IMO but girls normally look better in the flesh at £260 PH she should upgrade these....for me I won't pay this rate for a punt 1HR the risk is too great and for me all cats are grey.......

In flesh she is 1 of the most beautiful women on earth..
Otherwise I am not retarded to being seeing her multiple times at her premium rate..
I am in heaven in the upper end beauty and service zone!!

Offline Hobbit

In flesh she is 1 of the most beautiful women on earth..
Otherwise I am not retarded to being seeing her multiple times at her premium rate..
I am in heaven in the upper end beauty and service zone!!

I read in a previous review somewhere that she is a bit controlling and strict etc. That puts me off any hooker if their demeanor comes across that way.

Offline horsa

I find this offensive as to say my standards in a woman's physical beauty are being degraded..

not trying to offend you, and regarding standards I think that 'HOT CRISTAL 4 U' is very hot, you have seen this lady!!

Yeboahsleftfoot

It's horses for courses, not saying Sophia has a long face, one man's Charlize Theron is another's Susan Boyle - beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

Offline king tarzan

not trying to offend you, and regarding standards I think that 'HOT CRISTAL 4 U' is very hot, you have seen this lady!!

What you said about sophia I found offensive,  she is certainly by no means what so ever what you suggested
It also insinuates that my physical standard for women is extremely low or even bordering mysef to be gayish which I am 100% certainly not !!
Anyway that aside hot cristal 4 u was bloody hot
Really wish I could see her again..
For me

Sophia_lawrence vs hot cristal for you beauty match would be like
For physical beauty championess
Jack dempsey vs rocky marciano in there primes boxing match fought at 190 ibs for heavyweight championship

Offline king tarzan

I once requested sophia dress as if she was going out to a nightclub

She opened the door black sexy figure tight dress
High heels Hair tied back
I thought I had won the lottery beauty prize
Her physical beauty from head to toe has the strength of a lioness/tigress IMO..
Others differ that's there eyes and mind NO MINE..

Offline NightKid

She's an overpriced plain Jane and OP is an annoying daft cunt ... end of.  :rolleyes:

Offline king tarzan

She's an overpriced plain Jane and OP is an annoying daft cunt ... end of.  :rolleyes:

Offline king tarzan

I once requested sophia dress as if she was going out to a nightclub

She opened the door black sexy figure tight dress
High heels Hair tied back
I thought I had won the lottery beauty prize
Her physical beauty from head to toe has the strength of a lioness/tigress IMO..
Others differ that's there eyes and mind NO MINE..

Mr Nightkid the above for me says it all

Offline claretandblue

Mr Nightkid the above for me says it all
Time to give it a rest,you are touting this girl at every opportunity all over the forum,we can all see her verification picture and see that she is no oil painting

Offline king tarzan

Time to give it a rest,you are touting this girl at every opportunity all over the forum,we can all see her verification picture and see that she is no oil painting

Can't wait for mango munch time with her next week
Just now searching for a cheaper interim snack to get me by for next week big mango feast and banana feast! !

Offline Georgejetson

Lest we get too "Lord of the Flies" here, can we save our vitriol for the 0-review punters asking inane questions,  not the 100+ reviews crowd?

Offline king tarzan

Lest we get too "Lord of the Flies" here, can we save our vitriol for the 0-review punters asking inane questions,  not the 100+ reviews crowd?

Look at my reviews
Which beautiful women you like let me know I can fill you in on them?

Offline Georgejetson

KT I was defending you! You have 100+ reviews. This site lives off reviews. We all have reviewers we trust and some less so. Everyone has a favorite author. And not everyone agrees. That's fine. But at least you write, in volume.  As a reader I have learned to interpret your reviews and gain some partial insight into my next WG choice ( I read many others too).  I think the reviews and interpreting them to make a choice is why we are here.

wonga78

Offline king tarzan

KT I was defending you! You have 100+ reviews. This site lives off reviews. We all have reviewers we trust and some less so. Everyone has a favorite author. And not everyone agrees. That's fine. But at least you write, in volume.  As a reader I have learned to interpret your reviews and gain some partial insight into my next WG choice ( I read many others too).  I think the reviews and interpreting them to make a choice is why we are here.

Gee thanks

I am glad and proud for my hard earned money I try to find the most beautiful women on a world class looking level to rent to satisfy my hungry dog lust..

Hopefully there will be no shortage of good looking honeys looking for quick bucks!!

Offline Georgejetson

Wonga, zero reviews? My point is 100+ reviews about tropical fruit is more helpful than zero. I can at least loosely interpret KTs  60s beatnick fruit based free verse  slam poetry. Even if only 20% is useful. But your zero reviews? 0 *x =0

Offline Dicky

She looks pretty horrific in her veri pic...and for that sum per hour...lol. Truly 'horses' for courses  :lol:

Also this thread is veering on shameless touting and fighting with punters that express an opinion

SaneOnes

She looks pretty horrific in her veri pic...and for that sum per hour...lol. Truly 'horses' for courses  :lol:

Also this thread is veering on shameless touting and fighting with punters that express an opinion

Oh don't you dare have a got at OP! Didn't you know he was a "reputable" punter with tons of "useful reviews"?

Offline king tarzan

I am strongly recommending various most beautiful of the most beautiful ladies that I have seen in terms

Of the quality of there superior physical existences
The superior quality of there gfe services
Entwined with great attitudes

I do not appreciate one single bit of my sexuality being questioned towards the deviant nature..

There are several beautiful ladies like this lady that yes I have mentioned all over the forum because in terms of high grade beautiful looks and in terms of great attitude which in turn delivers very enthusiastic girlfriend experience. .
Because very simply they spring to mind immediately because of the great moments I have had with them.

Sorry but I can't help in terms of not so good looking women because just simply I don't go to them so obviously I would not know there attitudes or services..

I have been personally messaged by a handful of members regarding recommendations and I have given information to them and they have gone and very happily personally messaged me back again thanking me..

I am on thus forum to assist and to extract information regarding other beautiful ladies from other members of the forum. .

Everyone has an opinion and I have a very great eye for beauty and I don't like to be ridiculed over that..

We are all here to get great value for our money from very good looking women without feeling ripped off..

There are several ladies thst are locked in my mind who's details regarding looks and services I release when someone needs a good honest tried and tested recommendation. .

I am not going to be bullied into stopping to recommend elite beautiful women thst I have been simply because other members feelings are untowards me..

Offline king tarzan

Just for the record just got a personal message from a member of the forum thanking me for a blond sexy lady I recommended to him who he saw yesterday! !
I rest my case!!

dancr7

I have to back KT here.  We are very much the same in terms of preference, type and how we come across. Although I'm not as tall!  and every girl I've seen based on KT since 2014 has been exceptional.

Online scutty brown

I hate to disagree with people, but to me she looks distinctly unattractive in her photos.
Cold-faced aggressive looking bitch
I wouldn't touch her with a monkey's barge pole, let alone mine

Offline Brazilian Martian

I have to back KT here.  We are very much the same in terms of preference, type and how we come across. Although I'm not as tall!  and every girl I've seen based on KT since 2014 has been exceptional.

Is that so but you only have one review to back this up  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

And that was 2.5 years ago, things always get worse.

dancr7

Is that so but you only have one review to back this up  :rolleyes:

Yep. Complete liar. Got no idea what I'm on about

Offline claretandblue

I am strongly recommending various most beautiful of the most beautiful ladies that I have seen in terms

Of the quality of there superior physical existences
The superior quality of there gfe services
Entwined with great attitudes

I do not appreciate one single bit of my sexuality being questioned towards the deviant nature..

There are several beautiful ladies like this lady that yes I have mentioned all over the forum because in terms of high grade beautiful looks and in terms of great attitude which in turn delivers very enthusiastic girlfriend experience. .
Because very simply they spring to mind immediately because of the great moments I have had with them.

Sorry but I can't help in terms of not so good looking women because just simply I don't go to them so obviously I would not know there attitudes or services..

I have been personally messaged by a handful of members regarding recommendations and I have given information to them and they have gone and very happily personally messaged me back again thanking me..

I am on thus forum to assist and to extract information regarding other beautiful ladies from other members of the forum. .

Everyone has an opinion and I have a very great eye for beauty and I don't like to be ridiculed over that..

We are all here to get great value for our money from very good looking women without feeling ripped off..

There are several ladies thst are locked in my mind who's details regarding looks and services I release when someone needs a good honest tried and tested recommendation. .

I am not going to be bullied into stopping to recommend elite beautiful women thst I have been simply because other members feelings are untowards me..
You have an extremely inflated opinion of your own importance,you think she is amazing,fine thats your view and you are entitled to it.

Others,myself included,think she looks very ordinary and we are free to say so, weird you seem to want or think you should be able to surpress peoples opinions  :thumbsdown:

You have an extremely inflated opinion of your own importance,you think she is amazing,fine thats your view and you are entitled to it.

Others,myself included,think she looks very ordinary and we are free to say so, weird you seem to want or think you should be able to surpress peoples opinions  :thumbsdown:
+100

vw

he is just a complete bellend, i know the prick will say to ignore him but he needs putting right or will become more outlandish to get attention, the site cannot become lunatic.com with these insane attention seeking ramblings.

he is just a complete bellend, i know the prick will say to ignore him but he needs putting right or will become more outlandish to get attention, the site cannot become lunatic.com with these insane attention seeking ramblings.

It's the odd threads he starts at first it was amusing but having to read mango bongo is a complete joke. Then he blatantly touts these girls at every opportunity he gets.

Offline king tarzan

It's the odd threads he starts at first it was amusing but having to read mango bongo is a complete joke. Then he blatantly touts these girls at every opportunity he gets.

Go on carry on berating me
I will be going to these type beautiful ladies and there are other chaps who take my reviews seriously. .

You guys just carry on

Don't bother me at all

I see beautiful ladies

I think your guys eyes need testing as to the women you see!!

So take that Pedros and hombres

Offline king tarzan

Oh by the way the ones criticising me you get the crap punts
Off of women that are low on the beauty bar scale
I nit pick on beauty and service and my crap punt ratio is quite low...

Go on carry on berating me
I will be going to these type beautiful ladies and there are other chaps who take my reviews seriously. .

You guys just carry on

Don't bother me at all

I see beautiful ladies

I think your guys eyes need testing as to the women you see!!

So take that Pedros and hombres

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What you fail to understand is that you are still paying, it's not like you are getting free punts so I don't really get your point by saying you see beautiful women :crazy: :thumbsdown:

vw

Oh by the way the ones criticising me you get the crap punts
Off of women that are low on the beauty bar scale
I nit pick on beauty and service and my crap punt ratio is quite low...

Not what real punters are saying about the ramblings of a luncatic, oops i mean your posts.

Offline king tarzan

And by the way I don't go to chicks with dicks like you do!

vw

Does your carer take you to these meets  ?

Type_O_Negative

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What you fail to understand is that you are still paying, it's not like you are getting free punts so I don't really get your point by saying you see beautiful women :crazy: :thumbsdown:

Very true. Bragging about having a punt with expensive or good-looking WG is absolutely pointless. All men with money can book them.

Offline claretandblue

:lol: im sure you dont  ,we all know how masculine and manly you are  :sarcastic: