Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meet Ashley in her luxury flat in Wembley  (Read 2819 times)

Fuck2017Fuck

This was my first visit to see  Ashley and I was very excited at the prospect as she looked stunning in her profile picture and boy oh boy I was not to be disappointed, this lady is top drawer.  Ashley profile description and pictures are very accurate and if I am being honest she looks even better when you meet her. 
I always arrive freshly showered and on arrival at the apartment  Ashley opened the door and gave me a lovely welcome with a polite hand shake and a “continental” kiss on each cheek to say hello, which was really nice. Naturally my eyes were immediately drawn to this gorgeous lady and my breath was literally taken away by Ashley beauty and the fact she was dressed in a very sexy tight fitting short mini dress which revealed just enough of her gorgeous cleavage, all complimented with hold up stockings and beautiful “Swiss” high heels which are shown in one of her profile pictures. 
As mentioned previously the apartment is in a great location which is not too far from the local motorway network and is discreet, modern and very clean and tidy. It is beautifully furnished and was very warm and cosy which all helped to make me feel at home immediately. I felt very comfortable at all times. 
We moved towards the sofa and then onto the bed in excited anticipation and had a nice chat to get to know each other before the clothes were unceremoniously removed he he!  Ashley then worked her magic on me before taking me deep in her luscious mouth as I was now very aroused as you can imagine. This continued for a while which I luvvvvved as it is one of my faves. While taking me and playing with me in her mouth  Ashley kept looking up at me with her gorgeous green eyes and already I knew I would have to work very hard to remain in control of my firing mechanism down below. Ashley then proceeded to slowly wank me while kissing me at the same time with her soft lips before we went into the 69 position where I licked her gorgeous pussy and bum, and quite frankly I could have stayed there all night. Ashley also used her lovely bum to great effect when sitting on my face until she came in my mouth which tasted lovely:) .
After the wonderful starter session we then proceeded to have full on slow, sensual and raunchy sex, all with protection of course. By now I was rock hard and as I lay there  Ashley got on top and rode me with gusto, OMG how sexy and what a gorgeous site watching this beautiful lady ride up and down my shaft while leaning back so I could see the benefits of all her hard work lol. We then switched positions and I was asked if I would like to get on top; I didn’t need asking again, so on top I got and shortly after Ashley came for a second time which was confirmed with her moans of pleasure; this made my night and was by now too much for me to endure and I subsequently shot my load while fucking this beautiful lady, 
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Ashley who delivered an exceptional service that contained everything within her “likes list” and that I have only ever dreamt of receiving from such a beautiful lady.
As my time with this amazing lady was nearing the end I was offered a shower which I accepted and then we had a final chat before I got dressed. I did not want to leave but sadly that is life and all good things have to come to an end. Eventually I said a fond farewell to this fabulous lady with loads of lovely hugs and kisses before the door sadly closed behind me and I prepared for the drive home still thinking about what had just happened. 
I thoroughly enjoyed Ashley company and expert service and can’t wait for next time already. Ashley is a must see and she knows I will definitely return for more of the same.
Thanks Ashley ; I luvvvvvved it :)
xxx
External Link/Members Only

Offline smiley9

Yeah looks hot but has 2 Negative reviews on UKP and this review is your first post ???  :timeout:

Offline Tonyleung

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Ashley who delivered an exceptional service that contained everything within her “likes list” and that I have only ever dreamt of receiving from such a beautiful lady.
As my time with this amazing lady was nearing the end I was offered a shower which I accepted and then we had a final chat before I got dressed. I did not want to leave but sadly that is life and all good things have to come to an end. Eventually I said a fond farewell to this fabulous lady with loads of lovely hugs and kisses before the door sadly closed behind me and I prepared for the drive home still thinking about what had just happened. 
I thoroughly enjoyed Ashley company and expert service and can’t wait for next time already. Ashley is a must see and she knows I will definitely return for more of the same.
xxx

Really? The holy grail - The three F's; Female Ejaculation, Fisting (giving), AND French Kissing

Sorry, some Xmas cheer. Just can't help taking the piss.

Mendra

Is it me or are the words "thoroughly" and "luuuuved it" been over used here.
Do you really think subscribers of UKP are that dumb? Good effort for extracting various lines from various good reviews here in attempt to get a positive!!

Keep it up... while I get the boys the popcorn.

dk7806

Kind of a modern internet art form really. Not quite as creative as when an Amazon comments page goes viral, but there is a certain entertainment value to it's construction.

Offline smiley9

Kind of a modern internet art form really. Not quite as creative as when an Amazon comments page goes viral, but there is a certain entertainment value to it's construction.
Yeah Hi Ashley/Sergi  :hi:  :dash:

Offline Turtle1

I remember the last time I put out a review on her, Sergei was quick to send me abuse via PM. Then Sergei outed himself by admitting potential bait n switch. The review I posted was about the girl in the pic at previous addresses who's mysteriously been 20/21 for a few years.

I'm sure Sergei will be acusing me of leaving more fake negative reviews of his girls and accepting money off his rivals to write reviews.

Here is a free tip, stop charging stupid prices and improve attitude. You'll get more customers

ptokazii

This is embarrassing, look at her, she's low class!
Try sliding in some negatives next time, just to throw people off the trail. Dickhead :dash:

Offline stonebow1

I mean doesn't the title give it away already? Lock, delete and ban.

robsatathome

Just that she supplies all services and is Romanian beggars belief  :dash:

Offline iPad3

This was my first visit to see  Ashley and I was very excited at the prospect as she looked stunning in her profile picture and boy oh boy I was not to be disappointed, this lady is top drawer.  Ashley profile description and pictures are very accurate and if I am being honest she looks even better when you meet her. 
I always arrive freshly showered and on arrival at the apartment  Ashley opened the door and gave me a lovely welcome with a polite hand shake and a “continental” kiss on each cheek to say hello, which was really nice. Naturally my eyes were immediately drawn to this gorgeous lady and my breath was literally taken away by Ashley beauty and the fact she was dressed in a very sexy tight fitting short mini dress which revealed just enough of her gorgeous cleavage, all complimented with hold up stockings and beautiful “Swiss” high heels which are shown in one of her profile pictures. 
As mentioned previously the apartment is in a great location which is not too far from the local motorway network and is discreet, modern and very clean and tidy. It is beautifully furnished and was very warm and cosy which all helped to make me feel at home immediately. I felt very comfortable at all times. 
We moved towards the sofa and then onto the bed in excited anticipation and had a nice chat to get to know each other before the clothes were unceremoniously removed he he!  Ashley then worked her magic on me before taking me deep in her luscious mouth as I was now very aroused as you can imagine. This continued for a while which I luvvvvved as it is one of my faves. While taking me and playing with me in her mouth  Ashley kept looking up at me with her gorgeous green eyes and already I knew I would have to work very hard to remain in control of my firing mechanism down below. Ashley then proceeded to slowly wank me while kissing me at the same time with her soft lips before we went into the 69 position where I licked her gorgeous pussy and bum, and quite frankly I could have stayed there all night. Ashley also used her lovely bum to great effect when sitting on my face until she came in my mouth which tasted lovely:) .
After the wonderful starter session we then proceeded to have full on slow, sensual and raunchy sex, all with protection of course. By now I was rock hard and as I lay there  Ashley got on top and rode me with gusto, OMG how sexy and what a gorgeous site watching this beautiful lady ride up and down my shaft while leaning back so I could see the benefits of all her hard work lol. We then switched positions and I was asked if I would like to get on top; I didn’t need asking again, so on top I got and shortly after Ashley came for a second time which was confirmed with her moans of pleasure; this made my night and was by now too much for me to endure and I subsequently shot my load while fucking this beautiful lady, 
xxx

Call me a cynic but I can smell bullshit, I'm with turtle, nice try Sergei but you'll have to get up earlier in the morning to catch us out!!

Offline iPad3

Call me a cynic but I can smell bullshit, I'm with turtle, nice try Sergei but you'll have to get up earlier in the morning to catch us out!!

Forgot to check sign up date before posting the above, this week, its bullshit gents.....buyer beware on this one!!

Offline MilleMiglia

Has anyone looked at the amount of feedback and reviews racked up in 10 months on the AW profile? "Suspect" is putting it mildly.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review, op.

Agree with the below comment, exaggerated somewhat by op. I have seen her number of times and gave a positive review. She is attractive and ticks all the boxes but she is very detached during the punt and you cannot expect a GFE. She is not on top of my list but she is worth a visit but bit pricey at present. I would definitely see her again sometime once she reduces her rate a bit

« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 09:27:25 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline Cunning Punt

boy oh boy I was not to be disappointed, this lady is top drawer.

my breath was literally taken away by Ashley beauty.. revealed just enough of her gorgeous cleavage, all complimented with hold up stockings and beautiful “Swiss” high heels

This continued for a while which I luvvvvved as it is one of my faves.

xxx

Good grief.  :rolleyes:
It seems to me a bird wrote this shite. It's more a fashion write-up than a punting review.

she came in my mouth which tasted lovely:)

No she didn't.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 09:29:20 pm by Cunning Punt »

Online Late Starter

xxx

:D :lol: :lol:

Must think we were born yesterday!

I met her some years ago when she was based in Greenford. Rude from the outset, even as she was opening the door and before she had a chance to look at me. I was clean, polite and patient, even when she asked to smoke a cigarette before we began. When we finally began, she lay there completely rigid, whilst reluctantly offering tight lipped kisses. She was such hard work and so unattractive that I gave up. She refused to give me any form of refund and I still kick myself for not standing my ground. I was unaware of this site at the time, so did nothing  :( :angry:

Offline BarryProudfoot

xxx

Sergi:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline gash bash

Boycott Romainian prossies. I have had so many great puntz with Hungarian and Polish girls lately.

Mendra

Second round of popcorn going around chaps!

Great entertainment.  :rolleyes:

Offline od13218

xxx

Haha nice try. Signed up this week, first post a gushing review that reads like Mills and Boon. Nobody is buying it, especially when her other reviews are negative.

Offline smiley9

Surprise Surprise now banned  :lol: Nice one Admin  :thumbsup:

Offline punk

What a load of bollocks. :sarcastic:

Got banned.Pity i didn't notice, before skimming review.

:rolleyes:

Offline Dr Talueng

What surprised me ... "apartment is in a great location which is not too far from the local motorway network".

What motorway network would that be then? I work in Wembley; on a good day it's about 6 miles and 20 minutes to the M1, and 11 miles and 30+ minutes to the M40.