Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do you know a massage place does "services"  (Read 2675 times)

Farlamba1

Do you ask the front desk first if there's services such as Hj bj sex or something?

Offline Scarboroughdude

NOOOO, they wont usually admit to it, usually the girl will see your nob when you turn over and might ask if you want to be finished off ) usually £20 up this way. Full sex and a BJ isn't usually on the menu, well not that ive found.

Offline sparkus

Yeah, if you want them to think you're an undercover council investigator trying to revoke their licence (and that has been done).

Online Steely Dan

You find an unbiased & helpful punters forum and read reviews or ask about a place.

poseidon

If you walk past a massage parlour and there's a sexy young woman calling to you from the door then that's a sign you might get a happier ending.

They will never tell you over the phone or at the till about anything that's not on their menu.

Online scutty brown

If its thai or chinese, a possible giveaway are flowers, or pictures of flowers that look like these:
External Link/Members Only

mainly orchids or irises

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

If it says *no sex* then it means not no sex. * is a gumtree term for not

keel

Ususally first give away is if they ask have you been here before this usually means do you know what we do here. I always keep my under wear on and all the good places ask if I want to remove them. Very easy to tell during the massage if they mean business or not I find massages real fun and generally never get let down sometimes even in the most unexpected establishments  :diablo:.
One thing I  never do is to ask, these days I find it much easier to find a naughty massage a good one may be another story. In som e instances it might take more than one visit to the same girl, but this is rare.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 11:02:11 pm by keel »

Offline KO_81

Yeah never ask, for all they know you could be anybody trying to catch them out, close them down or arrest them.

A lot of the time you either need to consult this forum to find out what's what or sometimes you need to be lucky and try a few.

I think a lot of the Asians will do it - Thai, Chinese but it's no guarantee that they are that kind of massage parlour so you need to tread carefully.

It would be rather embarrassing and frightening to ask for something dirty and a load of angry, disgusted massage therapists throwing you out of somewhere and then shortly afterwards getting a knock on your door from the local police.  :scare:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 11:10:29 pm by KO_81 »

Offline sparkus

That said, I seriously can't recall a time when I've visited any kind of central London shop or TCM and *not* been offered extras.

keel

We have some friends who run a legitimate massage business, quite often they tell us of instances where a customer has tried his luck and the girl has freaked out and been told to leave the shop. On a few occasions they have called the police rather extreme in my opinion I listen to these stories with great interest and of course put on a deeply shocked face.

Offline maxxblue

If its thai or chinese, a possible giveaway are flowers, or pictures of flowers that look like these:
External Link/Members Only

mainly orchids or irises

I must say that I wondered if these things (shown below - don't know what they are called) were an indication, but I've since learned that this isn't the case.

I've not come across the idea that flowers might be a giveaway - isn't it just an urban myth?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Feeling Hopefull

In all but a couple I have been to I have been asked if I wanted extras when turning over, actually I quite like the idea of not knowing one way or the other in a new place then finding out they do  :lol:

You can usually tell 5 mins after meeting the girl and certainly shortly after the massage has started

Offline sparkus

I always make sure I am fully naked before she enters the room, if puts a towel over my arse or when she turns me over then I take that as less 'likely'.

Of course, when her back's turned you can make the towel come loose with a shake of the hips and gauge her reaction when she puts it back.  That was when one lady said after the legit massage "I think the girl who works Mondays and Tuesdays can offer you the kind of massage you're after."

Offline ShyGuyUK

Sometimes when you go into the massage room and there's no towel.

Online mr.bluesky

If during the course of the massage you get a few " accidental" touches of your cock or balls you'll know there is more on offer, especially when you turn over sporting a raging hard on   :D

Online Jonestown

How many more threads like this do we need on here - I vote that the next person who asks this question be chemically castrated.

Offline dieseldriver

Always extras at Zen Massage, Upminster. Depending on the girl? One I've seen a couple of times only does HJ and likes her pussy licked same time. Another I've unfortunately only seen once gives BJ.

For me, it's all part of the fun. Having a raging member not knowing if it's going to get looked after.

Online Jonestown

For me, it's all part of the fun. Having a raging member not knowing if it's going to get looked after.

Not like a Yorkshireman to be throwing money around willynilly when he doesn't know if it's going to result in a satisfactory conclusion.

vt

Not like a Yorkshireman to be throwing money around willynilly when he doesn't know if it's going to result in a satisfactory conclusion.

Yeah, not very much in the 'eat all, sup all, pay nowt' tradition!  :D

Online scutty brown

Pay willynilly for a nil willy wipe?

Offline hungrypunt

You can guarantee if the massage is shite, your on for a wank

Very true :), I have had one disappointment but it was a good massage, I text after and she said next time :)  sometimes they will accidentally (on propose ofc) touch you and say "sorry, is it ok if I touch there" for me it just ads to the experience.

Offline catweazle

Very true :), I have had one disappointment but it was a good massage, I text after and she said next time :)  sometimes they will accidentally (on propose ofc) touch you and say "sorry, is it ok if I touch there" for me it just ads to the experience.

These "accidental" touches are a surefire giveaway. One touch as the hands massage the thigh could be accidental, but a fourth or fifth, particularly when the fingertips linger are no accidents

These "accidental" touches are a surefire giveaway. One touch as the hands massage the thigh could be accidental, but a fourth or fifth, particularly when the fingertips linger are no accidents

I think its Nin or Nad in Manchester, she offers two pops. I played it safe, covered myself with towel.. I still got two pops but the first one was 30 mins in and the second was 30 mins after this. "You mind if my finger goes in here?" I also liked the sound of that.

Offline Itsnotshy

I know this might sound strange but what is the purpose of massage places that don't offer extras.Who pays £40 or so for a normal massage without any sexual content? Sorry I just don't get it :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 02:22:51 pm by Itsnotshy »

Offline sparkus

I know this might sound strange but what is the purpose of massage places that don't offer extras.Who pays £40 or so for a normal massage without any sexual content? Sorry I just don't get it :unknown:

Believe it or not, some shops and service providers are entirely 'legit' and don't provide sexual services.  And some do.  Those on the FBSM scene enjoy finding out who does and who doesn't.

Offline sparkus

Ususally first give away is if they ask have you been here before this usually means do you know what we do here. I always keep my under wear on and all the good places ask if I want to remove them. Very easy to tell during the massage if they mean business or not I find massages real fun and generally never get let down sometimes even in the most unexpected establishments  :diablo:.
One thing I  never do is to ask, these days I find it much easier to find a naughty massage a good one may be another story. In som e instances it might take more than one visit to the same girl, but this is rare.

Yes, that tends to be a common way for women in shops to suss out if it's safe or not to offer extras.

Of course, you reply that you have been there before when asked this.  Every shop has a Susie, a MeiMei, a Cherry, if you're asked names.

Offline pewpewpew

T'other day i was told to undress, leave my underwear on and lay down. She still covered me with a towel. Absolute crap.

Offline sparkus

A regular who strips naked at the end for me puts a towel over my arse for some reason.  I find it cute, I suppose.

The ultimate idiocy was being asked to keep all clothes on in a TCM.  The most legit massage ever, by a former City worker who had had a 'career change' because she wanted to 'help people'.