Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian  (Read 1025 times)

Offline sxround

Putting all steretypes and prejudices to one side, why actually is it that more Romanian WGs than any other nationalities are best avoided? What makes them like this as a collective group?

Online scutty brown

this has been done to death
suggest you read earlier threads

Offline cueball

this has been done to death
suggest you read earlier threads

Indeed it has.... There's a couple of very long threads kicking about.

My theory is that they come over in the back of a 40ft lorry... the lorry doesn't set off until the trailer is full  :D

Offline sireel

Putting all steretypes and prejudices to one side,... What makes them like this as a collective group?
Errrmmm....?!?

Online scutty brown

My theory is that they come over in the back of a 40ft lorry... the lorry doesn't set off until the trailer is full  :D

possibly closer to the truth than you realise...

Jas1975

Would this mean it is a risk punting them then due to the current legislation ?!?!  Always in the back of my mind.

Offline cueball

Would this mean it is a risk punting them then due to the current legislation ?!?!  Always in the back of my mind.

It's certainly a risk to your wallet

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Not sure, however like your avatar. Who are they?

Offline cueball

Not sure, however like your avatar. Who are they?

Thanks... it's just a pig picture though  :D

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

lol should have said OP........................I deserved that lol

Offline GucciMane

human trafficking to the uk is a huge problem for roma communities in countries like romania etc.
aside from the stereotypical shit service/extra chat - would you punt with somebody who was  potentially trafficked and forced into prostitution? i personally definitely would rather shit in my own hands and clap.

also fuck risking the police/ukba booting the door down mid punt. stuff of nightmares.

Online scutty brown

human trafficking to the uk is a huge problem for roma communities in countries like romania etc.
aside from the stereotypical shit service/extra chat - would you punt with somebody who was  potentially trafficked and forced into prostitution? i personally definitely would rather shit in my own hands and clap.

also fuck risking the police/ukba booting the door down mid punt. stuff of nightmares.

It seems that following last weeks raids, Lancs Police handed out a number of cautions to punters of suspected trafficked girls

raylondoner

The "lorry" is known as Wizzair!  :hi:

Offline Stalinator

The sad thing is that all the decent Romanians have got on the wizz air lorry and gone to the UK leaving behind the stupid ones too shit to leave.
You think punting Romanians in the UK is bad, the ones in Bucharest are 1000 times worse for shit service.