Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Might have given the game away  (Read 2934 times)

Offline Solidrock

Arranged to see a prossie earlier, texted her when I arrived with words to the effect of "I'm at ..... Street whenever you're ready X". Pressed 'send', a split second later I realised I had sent it to a mate who had just texted me two mins previous!  :scare: He sent a couple of texts back asking what was going on. I told him I sent it to the wrong person and haven't said anything else yet.

I'm mortified, could have curled up and died. Gonna have some explaining to do when I can think up something to say, which I can't at the moment.

:dash:

And the fucking prossie stood me up and hasn't replied to my further texts!!

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Stalinator

Don't change your story. Stick to it and just deny all.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just one of many reasons to have a punting phone.   :hi:

BTW I would check you didn't send her texts to some other mates and that's why she didn't reply   :sarcastic:

Offline lewisjones23

saying you are at a place whenever they are ready isnt that revealing tbh

Offline Solidrock

saying you are at a place whenever they are ready isnt that revealing tbh
It's the fact that I put "X" at the end of the text that he picked up on straight away.

Offline lewisjones23

It's the fact that I put "X" at the end of the text that he picked up on straight away.

just say it was out of habit to the mrs

Offline lewisjones23

if no mrs say you were meeting one

storm in a teacup this

Offline cash2spare

I reckon he will cotton on you use prossies to get your rocks off, good luck blagging out of this.

Offline Link7

OP you're completely paranoid. So you left an 'X' at the end of the text, so what? Say you were meeeting wife/girlfrend/cousin/niece....any female relative.

Why on earth would your friend assume you pay for sex? The only thing that's going to give the game away is your nervousness and over-explanation

Offline Link7

And fwiw if I am picking my sister up from her mates or giving her a lift, I send the exact same text. It is not a suspicious thing to say

dongerdragginonthedirt

OP you're completely paranoid. So you left an 'X' at the end of the text, so what? Say you were meeeting wife/girlfrend/cousin/niece....any female relative.

Why on earth would your friend assume you pay for sex? The only thing that's going to give the game away is your nervousness and over-explanation

The OP has left out the rest of the text....." I'm in the your street....... and I can't wait to rip off your underwear and eat your bumhole then bury myself into your butt balls deep and make you scream then I'm going to blow my hod sticky wad all over your face xxx"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 01:29:33 pm by dongerdragginonthedirt »

Offline Solidrock

OP you're completely paranoid.

Was hoping this was the case. Have slept on it and feel embarrassed to have brought it up tbh. Am going with the "picking up my sister" line, just have to keep the two of them apart.

Thinking of a punting phone for future though.

Offline Turtle1

As posted above, storm in a teacup. It's just a mate. Imagine if you'd of sent it to the Mrs?

Offline Romeo Sensini

I reckon he will cotton on you use prossies to get your rocks off, good luck blagging out of this.

Only if he's a punter himself, its not the first thing that would come to mind for most.

raylondoner

If a punter then maybe he's reading this  :dance:

Jas1975

You were meeting a female colleague from work.  No problem.

Offline Happyjose

Sent a similar text by accident to a female colleague once. Just front it out.

A mate didn't realise how iMessage works and found himself in a world of shit with his OH after a weekend punting fest

Offline Link7

You were meeting a female colleague from work.  No problem.

...or an old friend for lunch. In fact, you were just arranging to meet someone OP  :D  Glad we could help and don't stress  :hi:

Offline hungrypunt

...or an old friend for lunch. In fact, you were just arranging to meet someone OP  :D  Glad we could help and don't stress  :hi:

Or yeah, Ive been fucking this bird, deal with it MATE

Offline Drayki

or just simply tell him to mind his own fucking business, its got fuck all to do with him unless you wanna spill the beans and reveal your hidden secret  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
All the more reason to have a separate mobile for punting only. That way, your friend's contact details nor his message would have been displayed on your punting mobile.

Offline fastnet

All the more reason to have a separate mobile for punting only  +1

raylondoner

Just tell him that you're shagging your sister (or brother).  :hi:

mediumjoe

Offline Plan R

P.U.N.T.I.N.G.P.H.O.N.E.

:bomb: :hi:

Offline Link7

Or yeah, Ive been fucking this bird, deal with it MATE

Haha true! that would actually have been the simplest explanation. "Mate sorry about that text, was meant for this bird i've been shagging (didn't pay her, promise!)"  :D

Unless of course OP couldn't pull a muscle and his mate knows it.