Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive girls....  (Read 2565 times)

bensonhedges20

So im sure most of you have come profiles of girls who love being submissive or naturally are.

Questions:

how do submissive working girls differ from civvie girls?
 What gets them going? Is the aim of a WG to simply satisfy the punter?

Now im not talking extremes here. Picture the setting as a standard hotel room with only the WG's suitcase for props.

Whats the best way to get things moving quickly to have a good fuck.

Reason i ask: sometimes its like your fucking a corpse (they may like it but not for me).

How do you approach it knowing fine well the arrival to departure is one hour in length?

Reason i ask is i find it can be awkward. i hate it when a girl asks what you want to do(switching positions etc) and would rather it be more natural in switching over Etc

Secondly, in a civvie sub relationship you can chat about things and progress at a pace whereas with a WG you have an hour to get going.

Any tips?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 05:10:41 pm by bensonhedges20 »

justfornow

I got a list of things i want when going for a booking but i let things roll after declining the initial massage.
If wg isn't active i will go with my list and won't see again in the future.
I say: i want this or i want that, can you lay like this. I haven't had a total wooden log yet so no experience of total inaction from wg.
All in respectful and polite manner no point antagonizing anyone.

It's often a mix of me asking for stuff and wg initiating on her own. As long as i'm enjoying myself there's no point being dogmatic about it really :)

If you like when they're active and take initiative you have to find the ones that indeed behave like this.
UKPunting FTW
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 05:38:24 pm by justfornow »

DG

Not entirely sure what you're getting at with this thread, but if it's how do you make sure you get the best out of a punt with a submissive girl, I can give you the benefit of my limited experience.

Firstly unless you are comfortable and have some experience of being a Dom, be careful who you choose. Some of the experienced subs will expect you to do stuff you're probably not going to be comfortable with.

If you chose a WG who advertises BDSM and or Domination (receiving), it may be that's she's not a real sub at all. She might have a couple of whips or like a good spanking but may not let you do anything too extreme.

Having been with such a girl several times, it took until my third meeting before I spanked her ass, the reaction I got suggested she liked it and would be up for a bit more in the future. So I asked ahead of my next visit how much into BDSM she was. As above she told me she had a few toys and a couple of whips. During the meet i whipped her ass with a cat o nine tails and a riding crop. She encouraged me to hit her harder, liked seeing her red ass in the mirror. She also said she liked a bit of choking. Although I wasn't that comfortable with it I tried and she helped me out to do it right. I should have mentioned the important thing is to discuss and agree any limits at the beginning and safe words if necessary. I have to say choking a babe when she's gagging on your cock or fucking her brains out was surprisingly amazing for me.

I've had some more intense sessions with her since and have ramped it up each time. I'm meeting her next week when I shall use ropes for the first time. As far as changing positions and stuff, as this is my regular girl things tend to happen naturally and we are both comfortable suggesting different things to try with each other.

So I think the advice is;

Choose your 'sub' carefully
Agree any limits before you start and agree safe words which mean stop, no ifs or buts, you stop when she says it.
Be prepared to build up the intensity over a couple of meets, allowing trust to be established between you.
Only do something to her that you're comfortable with as you won't enjoy it otherwise, even though she might.
If you ask her if you can do something and she says no, don't throw your toys out of the pram. If she's comfortable with you she will ramp things up in future meets.

Hope this helps, I've really enjoyed my sub games but I'm not sure I could dive straight in on a first booking and expect to achieve what I've achieved over 4 or 5 meets.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 05:48:15 pm by DG »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If you book someone who is truly submissive she wont do anything unless she either asks first or you tell her to do it.  A submissives role it to do as she is commanded and not to take the initiative.  A Master would get pissed off very quickly with a sub who chose to do what she wanted during their time. 
However you need to discuss in detail before the booking what will and wont be happening, what you expect from her and what levels are acceptable as well as a safe word in case something makes her uncomfortable. 
There are some genuine subs out there although not as many as advertised so your first contact will tell you straight away if they are genuine or not as they will know and expect you to go into great detail before hand either via email or by phone although email is normally better as then things cannot be forgotten as they often can with a phone call.  a non genuine sub will get annoyed quickly by a few very detailed emails where as a genuine sub will expect them

As you will have gone over what will be happening during the booking you can get the hellos out the way and go straight into your role as it will have all been discussed before hand

bensonhedges20

Im not into bdsm at all.
Mainly vanilla but have no issues with spanking either way. Whatever gets her going.

I guess have chosen the wrong girl(s) who seem to be new or prefer the guy taking control and going with the flow.

DG

Im not into bdsm at all.
Mainly vanilla but have no issues with spanking either way. Whatever gets her going.

I guess have chosen the wrong girl(s) who seem to be new or prefer the guy taking control and going with the flow.

That's kinda my point. If she lists BDSM in her likes, chances are she'll enjoy a bit of spanking. Just avoid the professional Dom, Sub, Mistress types, they'll definitely expect more as per Dani's post earlier.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 10:19:47 pm by DG »

Offline Laying Pipe

Submissive or not  she still expect that in her line of work she will be expected to give the punter a massage, suck cocks with or without ,swallow the load, get shagged,offer anal, or at least wank the punter to completion over her face or tits.
If she does not want to take the lead I can certainly give her instructions and provided she performs I have no issue with it.
Conversely I do not appreciate a WG to presume what I may or may not be into.
However if the WG is so submissive as to just open her legs and say get on with it I may as well invest in an inflatable doll.
As far as I am concerned the punt is about me and my pleasure so if the WG a bit submissive it  may just suit my fine.

Offline MancSean

For me there is a huge difference between being submissive and being a lazy bitch who wants to put as little effort in as possible. 
I have been with a few subs although that fetish is not one u am bothered about these days and they all delivered an excellent service.  A good spanking to get the cheeks rosy and maybe a few strokes of the cane.  But they all delivered great personal service too and although subs they weren't wall flowers

Offline CupidStunt

how do submissive working girls differ from civvie girls?

What gets them going? Is the aim of a WG to simply satisfy the punter?

Now im not talking extremes here. Picture the setting as a standard hotel room with only the WG's suitcase for props.

Whats the best way to get things moving quickly to have a good fuck.

Reason i ask: sometimes its like your fucking a corpse (they may like it but not for me).

How do you approach it knowing fine well the arrival to departure is one hour in length?

Reason i ask is i find it can be awkward. i hate it when a girl asks what you want to do(switching positions etc) and would rather it be more natural in switching over Etc

Any tips?

Why are you booking submissive sp's, it's not clear from your post that you wouldn't be better off with a GFE?

Secondly, in a civvie sub relationship you can chat about things and progress at a pace whereas with a WG you have an hour to get going.

Answered your own question - you'll have to book longer (for the first appointment at least) to discuss limits, specific kinks, safe-word etc. It can't be done in a quick "Hi, just confirming x, y and z services" type of exchange.

KennyMilkshake

A good sub is hard to find, I wish there were more of the true sub in the North west,

Sadly the one I had has since retired, so the opportunity for another has arisen.

Offline cueball

A good sub is hard to find, I wish there were more of the true sub in the North west,

Sadly the one I had has since retired, so the opportunity for another has arisen.

Hey up Kenny

I know who your mean with your retirer, have you now found a sub to replace then?

Offline barnstorm123

Sounds like the OP wants a shy girl who comes out of her shell a bit rather than a true sub.

Offline cueball

Sounds like the OP wants a shy girl who comes out of her shell a bit rather than a true sub.

Agreed, op wanting interaction back which is not what a sub is (to me), a sub takes all instruction and criticism as and when it's given (safe word included ofcourse) without initiative.

KennyMilkshake

Hey up Kenny

I know who your mean with your retirer, have you now found a sub to replace then?

Still searching mate!, any info on subs in the North west gladly received. twas a shame as she was a real true sub.

bensonhedges20

Submissive or not  she still expect that in her line of work she will be expected to give the punter a massage, suck cocks with or without ,swallow the load, get shagged,offer anal, or at least wank the punter to completion over her face or tits.
If she does not want to take the lead I can certainly give her instructions and provided she performs I have no issue with it.
Conversely I do not appreciate a WG to presume what I may or may not be into.
However if the WG is so submissive as to just open her legs and say get on with it I may as well invest in an inflatable doll.
As far as I am concerned the punt is about me and my pleasure so if the WG a bit submissive it  may just suit my fine.

Define instructions- if you can.

bensonhedges20

Why are you booking submissive sp's, it's not clear from your post that you wouldn't be better off with a GFE?

Sometimes they show sub like behaviour when me ( punter) turns up - what do you do then?

Offline CupidStunt

Sometimes they show sub like behaviour when me ( punter) turns up - what do you do then?

?!?? ... that's not submissive behaviour that's just shit service? Put up a Negative review.