Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punter gets beaten up  (Read 4208 times)

Offline notoriousjam87

This guy went to visit a WG but was stopped in his tracks by a bunch of thugs. I understand the language they are talking in. Clearly these guys did not approve of this guy punting so decided to beat and rob him for his phone. I believe this is somewhere in the tower hamlets area possibly Whitechapel or nearby.

External Link/Members Only

carefree

Cunts

You wouldn't catch me pleading and doing nothing, i'd windmill the cunts :mad:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Maybe you would, maybe you wouldn't.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let's not forget Whitechapel is now a Muslim caliphate, we have allowed this to happen, it can only get worse.  :thumbsdown:

d00fer

Cunts

Like this?

fredpunter

I started to read the comments but it was making me depressed ....  just how many complete Dickheads are there on Facebook?

carefree

Let's not forget Whitechapel is now a Muslim caliphate, we have allowed this to happen, it can only get worse.  :thumbsdown:

Jimmy trust me, i might not win and i might take a beating but by god i would give them a bit of pain in return ;)

raylondoner

A hard kick in the balls, like you really, really mean it shortens the odds to 1:1.

Again, having the erm balls to do it though is another matter, plus you never know if the cunt has a knife, or a scimitar, which is quite popular I believe in this area  :scare:

Offline notoriousjam87

Has anyone ever been in that sort of situation whilst heading to a punt?

Offline Wilson85

I've been in Whitechapel/Stepney area waiting to go to a punt. I was noticed by the local yoofs from a distance, too much staring for my liking, so I skulked off hoping they wouldn't take any further interest.  Fortunately they didn't follow, but I was glad of the pre punt shower. Sweating like a panicked punter I was.

This was in the daytime in a reasonably busy residential area.

I would be shit scared if I was in this guys situation with a group of cunts giving me grief. Even if someone knew how to 'deal' with the situation it's still a dangerous game and hardly discreet.

Reading the comments on the video is illuminating.

carefree

I agree, but the guy is getting a good beating anyway without antagonising them, so at least go down fighting.

I would anyway, no way would those mindless cunts get away without a few bruises.

Offline madeinwales56

I agree Jimmy

Jay-Jay

I started to read the comments but it was making me depressed ....  just how many complete Dickheads are there on Facebook?
Facebook mainly consists of exactly that fred.

Jay

Offline Trevor12

By not fighting back, he got away with a few slaps. If he had try to fight back he may well have been stabbed, or atleast very seriously beaten.

PS, how do we know he's a punter?

Offline SamLP

It looks like they targeted him as the punter was a Bangladeshi, making him an easy target as he most likely wouldn't go to the police because of the local and religious stigma involved, in addition to him probably being married and outed. They may think twice about targeting someone else, and make do with staring to intimidate or making some colourful comments to out you off. Thankfully I don't punt in that area. I know they were talking in their lingo but was I right in hearing "Manchester" mentioned a few times?

kingkong

This guy went to visit a WG but was stopped in his tracks by a bunch of thugs. I understand the language they are talking in. Clearly these guys did not approve of this guy punting so decided to beat and rob him for his phone. I believe this is somewhere in the tower hamlets area possibly Whitechapel or nearby.

I don't think he is a punter.

carefree

By not fighting back, he got away with a few slaps. If he had try to fight back he may well have been stabbed, or atleast very seriously beaten.

PS, how do we know he's a punter?

Then we are very different people because in the heat of the moment there isnt a hope in hell that I would let a few idiots treat me like that without getting some back.

Im no hard man at all but i will take care of myself if some CUNT is punching me.

Poor bloke, makes me blood literally boil :mad:

Offline Trevor12

Then we are very different people because in the heat of the moment there isnt a hope in hell that I would let a few idiots treat me like that without getting some back.

Im no hard man at all but i will take care of myself if some CUNT is punching me.

Poor bloke, makes me blood literally boil :mad:

I don't know how I would react, or what your build is. But he was a frail looking man who probably has never thrown a punch in his life, and they were 2-3 much bigger guys in their prime who may have been carrying weapons. At least he was able to get away without any major damage.

carefree

I don't know how I would react, or what your build is. But he was a frail looking man who probably has never thrown a punch in his life, and they were 2-3 much bigger guys in their prime who may have been carrying weapons. At least he was able to get away without any major damage.

Thats why i feel sorry for him, would love to see them doing that to someone who isnt afraid to fight back, pricks.

Offline LanceVance

The pertinent question here is: which WG was he seeing? If it is someone who is known to the forum, perhaps we all need to be careful about making a booking ourselves. Of course, those 'yoofs' have no proof that you are punting, but them hanging outside a WG's block of flats should be seriously bad for business.

Type_O_Negative

Maybe they were on muslim patrol?  :bomb:

jcdmj12

Has anyone ever been in that sort of situation whilst heading to a punt?

Yeah, luckily I'm a big enough bloke to give scrawny little fucks second thoughts, so a few words were all that were required. 

Not walking like a victim helps too.  If you shuffle around, head down, short steps, shoulders hunched, you are waving around a big "mug me" sign to dickheads.

Offline sxman

Thats why i feel sorry for him, would love to see them doing that to someone who isnt afraid to fight back, pricks.

Carefree have you ever been in that situation, in a area you don't know, 2 or 3 guys around you, everyone is hard behind a keyboard.

Offline solway

London seems to have all the best lookin birds but no wonder UKIP thrive

Offline Swsnapper

Hopefully those bullies will be shot dead by the end of the year.

Marmite

Not walking like a victim helps too.  If you shuffle around, head down, short steps, shoulders hunched, you are waving around a big "mug me" sign to dickheads.

Most people who are capable of defending themselves against numerous attackers are rarely attacked.  As noted above body language, physique, gait, demeanour, presence all will be assessed by any potential attackers.

The last time I saw 3 guys "looking"at me I went up to them and asked if we were on CCTV or were there any Police in the area.  One of them said "No".  I replied "marvellous just us then and no witnesses or records".... and off they went.  They got an answer they did not expect.  They did not know whether they were the predator or the predated.

If I am going to an address for the first time I look it up on the local council mapping to identify the correct building I find google maps too non specific.  It is always best not to look lost.

Online Blackpool Rock

Everybody is different, I guess if you can handle yourself and have had a few fights in your time then you may well start hitting back but for the majority of people when outnumbered what you think you would do suddenly changes when you are faced with the reality of the situation.
The guy got off quite lightly with a few slaps and his pride dented but putting myself in that situation I would have been seriously worried about a knife being produced if I fought back and they needed to raise their game, let's not lose sight it was also 3 on 1.

At the end of the day any confrontation you walk away from pretty much unscathed could be judged as a win when compared to the worst that could easily have happened

carefree

Carefree have you ever been in that situation, in a area you don't know, 2 or 3 guys around you, everyone is hard behind a keyboard.

Ive already said im not "hard" so read the posts again before you say stupid things.

I am 6'2 and 16 stone, have had a very colourful past and lets just say i can, and will stand up for myself if i need to.

Sxman if you are happy to stand there and take a beating then good luck to you, I wont.

Offline jackdaw

Everybody is different, I guess if you can handle yourself and have had a few fights in your time then you may well start hitting back but for the majority of people when outnumbered what you think you would do suddenly changes when you are faced with the reality of the situation.
The guy got off quite lightly with a few slaps and his pride dented but putting myself in that situation I would have been seriously worried about a knife being produced if I fought back and they needed to raise their game, let's not lose sight it was also 3 on 1.

At the end of the day any confrontation you walk away from pretty much unscathed could be judged as a win when compared to the worst that could easily have happened

Yes.

And I don't think its just a matter of "everybody is different", but that each situation is different... and same person can react very differently to situations that at a broad level seem the same, but have subtle differences. If you're under threat... your adrenaline will flow...you will probably react instinctively to fight, flee, or freeze. That instinctive reaction may be completely different to the one you confidently expect and predict sitting in the safety of your armchair.

Look at soldiers...they train remorselessly to deal with "stress situations"... but even they may deal badly with first real action they have to deal with. It's only when remorseless training has been hardened by wide experience that you can actually be fairly confident what a person will do in a given situation.

Offline notoriousjam87

It looks like they targeted him as the punter was a Bangladeshi, making him an easy target as he most likely wouldn't go to the police because of the local and religious stigma involved, in addition to him probably being married and outed. They may think twice about targeting someone else, and make do with staring to intimidate or making some colourful comments to out you off. Thankfully I don't punt in that area. I know they were talking in their lingo but was I right in hearing "Manchester" mentioned a few times?

The punter says he is here to see a friend and his come all the way from Manchester.

Offline notoriousjam87

I don't think he is a punter.
He is because he owns up to finding the the last dialled number on his phone was a number he got from a phone box.

Diehard

I have often considered when I used to do Incalls at houses or flats in dodgy areas whether to go armed or not in case of the situation we see here. In winter a lot easier if wearing a big coat and I thought about taking a hammer with me.

Never did as in this pathetic country lets play out the scenario as in this video but then add in the bit where the victim get his hammer out and clocks his assailants hard in the face knocking them out and causing a lot injuries to them.

What then happens? For a moment he has satisfaction for getting one up on them then spends the next 12 months shitting himself for the early morning knock on the door and court appearance in due time!

So, my motto is to only do Incalls in either hotels or apartments in reasonable areas.

Offline monkeybucket

I am 6'2 and 16 stone, have had a very colourful past and lets just say i can, and will stand up for myself if i need to.

bless you and your vertical challanged self.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Let's not forget Whitechapel is now a Muslim caliphate, we have allowed this to happen,

You could say it's the politicians that have created this cancerous ideology due to voters being thick and stupid.   

.... it can only get worse.  :thumbsdown:

Yep, still waiting for our own 'Charlie Hebdo'. It can't be too far away now!

Offline socks

I know how i'd have reacted. First chance to run and i'd take it. Boxed in, outnumbered, bigger, younger, fired up attackers. If i felt that aggrieved i'd seek to resolve the situation at a time and place of my choosing and when i'd assembled a bit of back up. Very much doubt i'd bother though, chalk it down to experience. The best way to win a fight is not to have it, triumphs over revenge being a dish best served cold for me i think. That said if it was my close rels (eg kids/parents) who'd been targetted by those cunts, i think i'd want to smash the cowardly fuckers square in the face!

Heston

I know how i'd have reacted. First chance to run and i'd take it. Boxed in, outnumbered, bigger, younger, fired up attackers. If i felt that aggrieved i'd seek to resolve the situation at a time and place of my choosing and when i'd assembled a bit of back up. Very much doubt i'd bother though, chalk it down to experience. The best way to win a fight is not to have it, triumphs over revenge being a dish best served cold for me i think. That said if it was my close rels (eg kids/parents) who'd been targetted by those cunts, i think i'd want to smash the cowardly fuckers square in the face!

That's the first rule of Krav Maga which is the most effective and brutal self defence system. 

aerofan5

Pepper spray is the best defence system, but illegal in UK unfortunately and the police would regard you as the perpetrator rather than the victim.

A stain spray is the only alternative.