Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Discounts seeing a regular??  (Read 4225 times)

Offline droplet

I normally prefer to see different girls each time. Although I have had occasional repeats with girls I had shagged before. Mainly because sometimes plan A B and C fell through and I know what I will get from a girl I seen before.

I genuinely believe that the price of shagging her 2nd time should be less than the 1st time, afterall you have shagged her before. It would be nice to see a regular who can give cheaper prices if you keep on repeating. Anyone care to say if this exists and if so how much? When do you start asking the regular to cheape regular rates?

Say first time is £100 or £120. Then can you go £20 cheaper on repeats? How do you ask? thanks,

Toby

I genuinely believe that the price of shagging her 2nd time should be less than the 1st time, afterall you have shagged her before. It would be nice to see a regular who can give cheaper prices if you keep on repeating.

Your logic is...missing.

She could just as easily say that she honestly believes you should pay more the second time, after all you have shagged her before.

Going for a discount makes more sense for her on the basis that she has met you before, and knows you paid with no problem, that your dick didn't smell too bad, and she didn't see an axe in your coat. Assuming that is the case, see this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35041.0

Offline smiths

I normally prefer to see different girls each time. Although I have had occasional repeats with girls I had shagged before. Mainly because sometimes plan A B and C fell through and I know what I will get from a girl I seen before.

I genuinely believe that the price of shagging her 2nd time should be less than the 1st time, afterall you have shagged her before. It would be nice to see a regular who can give cheaper prices if you keep on repeating. Anyone care to say if this exists and if so how much? When do you start asking the regular to cheape regular rates?

Say first time is £100 or £120. Then can you go £20 cheaper on repeats? How do you ask? thanks,

Not something i have experienced generally in over 30 years of punting. Its for you to ask politely as i see it and see what she says, if you dont ask you certainly wont get obviously.

As the very recent thread Toby has been kind enough to link in shows my view is i selected a WG because her cost was an amount i was willing to pay, i dont bother asking for a discount off an hour or twos punt with them even if a regular but i dont expect to have a rate rise they start charging non regulars also passed on to me as i see that as taking the piss.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 01:20:43 am by smiths »

Offline Jimmyredcab

If the girl is busy with lots of clients she may tell you to piss off, I certainly would, you are not a regular until you have seen her 3 or 4 times.

Oldstager

On the other hand, of course, a steady and fairly reliable source of business is something which I am sure many W.Gs would prefer.  If a girl is sure that a Client is going to book her a couple of times or so each month (barring holidays and emergencies) for the foreseeable future she might well be prepared to negotiate a discount in order to keep the regular flow of income from a Client with whom she can establish a sexual rapport.

As an alternative, a really regular Client is in a strong position to expect some occasional extra time, and many W.G.s who have such Clients regard this as a fair reward for regular employment.

yorkshire123

The term regular is based on historical meets not possible meets in the future.
Any prossie who gives a reduction based on the latter is a complete idiot unless the money is paid up front then the punter is the idiot.
I doubt any prossie worth her salt would even consider you a regular until you've seen her as jimmy says 3 or 4 times.

Yes I get discounts off my regulars buy only because I've paid my dues over quite a few earlier meets & they know I'm good for the money and the discount has always been instigated by them not me.

Offline threechilliman

On the other hand, of course, a steady and fairly reliable source of business is something which I am sure many W.Gs would prefer.  If a girl is sure that a Client is going to book her a couple of times or so each month (barring holidays and emergencies) for the foreseeable future she might well be prepared to negotiate a discount in order to keep the regular flow of income from a Client with whom she can establish a sexual rapport.

As an alternative, a really regular Client is in a strong position to expect some occasional extra time, and many W.G.s who have such Clients regard this as a fair reward for regular employment.

The alternative to the discount. I've seen one girl 3 times for an hour, but actually spent over 5 hours with her. No way I'm asking for a discount.....

tcm

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes I get discounts off my regulars buy only because I've paid my dues over quite a few earlier meets & they know I'm good for the money and the discount has always been instigated by them not me.

Very few pro$$ies will suggest discounts, I don't actually ask for discounts because I never book for longer than an hour and rarely pay above £120 an hour.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I agree with Jimmy, I still have never seen a valid reason for this supposedly 'common' practice of WGs voluntarily deciding to charge regulars less. If you're not bothered about really seeing her again all that much, try your luck, the worst she can say is no. However if you're a regular because you really love the vibe the two of you have and think it might be punctured if you asked for a discount and she said no, then don't  :)

Oldstager

Any prossie who gives a reduction based on the latter is a complete idiot unless the money is paid up front then the punter is the idiot.
I doubt any prossie worth her salt would even consider you a regular until you've seen her as jimmy says 3 or 4 times.

I am perfectly well aware that the term "regular" is defined on the basis of historical meets, and why you should think that my post suggested otherwise completely defeats me, unless, of course, it is due to some peculiar quirk of Yorkshire idiom.

I`m afraid that my definition of "regular" and yours differ somewhat. Your reference to 3 or 4 times hardly suggests regularity to me, rather casual visitation.  I regard as "regular" one who has seen a W.G. 10 times or more over the course of 3 or 4 months (and, of course, paid in full during that time). Obviously no-on can foresee the future, and the bloke might get run over next week or posted abroad, but any girl who doesn`t regard such a Client as a "regular" worth a little extra consideration - either time or money wise - doesn`t deserve to keep his business and probably won`t

yorkshire123

I agree with Jimmy, I still have never seen a valid reason for this supposedly 'common' practice of WGs voluntarily deciding to charge regulars less. If you're not bothered about really seeing her again all that much, try your luck, the worst she can say is no. However if you're a regular because you really love the vibe the two of you have and think it might be punctured if you asked for a discount and she said no, then don't  :)

Am i missing something here? where is it stated its 'common' practice of WGs voluntarily deciding to charge regulars less?
My discounts are normally based on paying for example spending 2 hours with a regular but her charging for 1.5 hours, having said that I'm such a fluffy i normally refuse the "discount" and pay the full whack.
As others have said unexpected run over time can be a potential benefit of having regulars & in my mind that is similar to a discount, for that i only ever pay for the original fee agreed.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I`m afraid that my definition of "regular" and yours differ somewhat. Your reference to 3 or 4 times hardly suggests regularity to me, rather casual visitation. 

If I saw a girl four times in a month I would consider myself a regular.    :hi:

Offline threechilliman

I`m afraid that my definition of "regular" and yours differ somewhat. Your reference to 3 or 4 times hardly suggests regularity to me, rather casual visitation.  I regard as "regular" one who has seen a W.G. 10 times or more over the course of 3 or 4 months

I'd agree. The girl I referred to as having visited 3 times in 5 months I don't consider a regular as such. I rather like the term 'casual visitation' - defines it quite nicely. My meets with her are different to the others I see so I go back to her when I need a dose of what she offers.

tcm

yorkshire123

I am perfectly well aware that the term "regular" is defined on the basis of historical meets, and why you should think that my post suggested otherwise completely defeats me, unless, of course, it is due to some peculiar quirk of Yorkshire idiom.

It probably defeats you because it wasn't aimed at you, the OP was trying to predict a possible discount from a future regular, i was merely trying to add to the thread by giving my definition of a regular.
However i will make a mental note that your a sensitive guy and in the future will make it plainly obvious that I'm referring to you or your posts (as above)  :hi:

You do have a valid point with reference to when is a prossie a regular, i have 3 at the moment and have seen all of them well over 15  times (each) but I'm unsure at what point i started to refer to them as such. But I'm more than happy to stick to my estimate of 3 to 4 times.

dilettante

IMO it's not about getting a cheap bargain like in the shops it's more about having a rewarding experience for both parties, I certainly wouldn't want to jeopardise that by a) possibly offending her by asking and b) risking a lower quality of service to match what she considers what you're paying is worth.

Offline smiths

Indeed so. Over the years i have spoken to loads of WGs at punts who said punters have said they would be seeing them a lot in future and never saw them again. So if smart they dont agree to offer a discount off future punts that havent yet happened, basic common sense to my mind. And of course as you say not smart for a punter to pay for future punts upfront however much the discount might be, the WG could just ignore the punter from then on, retire, move to a new area hundreds of miles away, get ill or have an accident, Far better to only pay in person on the day.

I have also been offered discounts by regulars on ocassion instigated by them but only after i had been punting with them quite a lot, 2-3 times a week for a month or so. This was presumably in the hope of retaining my continuing business but what they dont know is i will get bored sooner or later and the discount wont be enough to stop me looking elsewhere.

More important to me is getting a good and always good service from a regular, this is more important to me than getting a discount on an hour or twos punt which i had already decided before i booked the WG that i was prepared to pay. Sure if a discount is offered great stuff and a bonus.

Offline smiths

How can a WG be sure a punter will book her a couple or so times a month for the foreseeable future though. Him telling her so isnt proof he will, he might say this in the hope of getting his next punt with her cheaper then never punt with her again.

I agree with your second paragraph from personal experiences with many regulars over the years. I have often not been rushed and the punt over run. I always say as i have my watch on me time is nearly up and the regular says dont worry we have plenty of time for another round. For me this extra time is always appreciated, a sign of a good WG usually.

potato

The difficult bit seems to be defining what is a "regular".  Once a year on your birthday isn't a regular in my view, neither is 3 or 4 times over 6 months.  Once every 2 weeks on an ongoing basis is what I would personally say was the yardstick for a regular client. After 3 or 4 visits I would ask for either a discount if I continued that frequency - or extra time. Extra time is much easier to achieve as the girl gets the same cash and if she is isn't a production line type then her time is her own.   Before my present reg I used to do RB's and made it clear that if she was good and compatible then repeats were guaranteed at the same rate. (I know RB's don't work for some).  You have to be careful that the extra time doesn't end up as chatting - though some people like that aspect as well so if it adds to the visit overall so long as your core time isn't encroached on.

I think the wise girls can spot a regular client and the switched on ones will ensure that they are generous with their time anyway to keep them coming back.

Offline threechilliman

The difficult bit seems to be defining what is a "regular".  Once a year on your birthday isn't a regular in my view, neither is 3 or 4 times over 6 months.  Once every 2 weeks on an ongoing basis is what I would personally say was the yardstick for a regular client. After 3 or 4 visits I would ask for either a discount if I continued that frequency - or extra time. Extra time is much easier to achieve as the girl gets the same cash and if she is isn't a production line type then her time is her own.   Before my present reg I used to do RB's and made it clear that if she was good and compatible then repeats were guaranteed at the same rate. (I know RB's don't work for some).  You have to be careful that the extra time doesn't end up as chatting - though some people like that aspect as well so if it adds to the visit overall so long as your core time isn't encroached on.

I think the wise girls can spot a regular client and the switched on ones will ensure that they are generous with their time anyway to keep them coming back.

I had thought of a thread 'how regular is regular?' but assumed it would have been done before.

Agree with all of what you said, ellwood. For me, at least once a month with the same girl and as I'm unlikely to reach those levels, I'll never have a regular. Mrs tcm excepted of course...

tcm

Offline smiths

I had thought of a thread 'how regular is regular?' but assumed it would have been done before.

Agree with all of what you said, ellwood. For me, at least once a month with the same girl and as I'm unlikely to reach those levels, I'll never have a regular. Mrs tcm excepted of course...

tcm

When how regular is regular has been discussed here and elsewhere before it meant different things to different people. Some viewed themselves as a regular if they only punted with the WG twice a year but continued to do that. Others considered themselves a regular after 6 punts spread over a few months.

GeeWiz

My now regular - defined by her - who I see whenever she tours my town gave me money back last time as I mistakenly overpaid her and didn't kick me straight out after sixty minutes.  Added to the fact that her hourly rate is already good VFM, then that is better than any discount IMO.

cockneybstrd

It all depends I find with Outcall's you more than likely with someone you have seen previously to get the booking to run considerably over  rather than a discount in the financially transaction.

Offline wristjob

Like any business really. Just cos I always go there I don't expect a discount - but what I would expect is a top notch service - so maybe occasional extra time, extra services thrown in.

If I think a girl is too expensive then I won't see her. If she's good enough that I want to go back them I'm happy I'm getting VFM - til I get bored.

kenw1

I had a regular WG 1 visit a month and she did not charge for Dinner Dates time, only the fun time.

Unfortunately she has retired. :(

Jason

For me a regular is one I see at least once per month for a period of at least 6 consecutive months (or if she is a new regular then having seen her at least 5-6 times during our first month) and a semi regular is girl that I see once per 3 months for a period of at least 1 year. If I stop seeing them and a period of over 1 year is elapsed since our last meeting then I consider them as former regulars/semi-regulars until we meet again. At least these are my own definitions. Seeing a girl for just a second time for just 1hr and expecting a discount is at the very least ridiculous. Perhaps if you had a multi-hour first meeting and you are about to book again for 2-3 hours then perhaps such question would sound more reasonable.

To be honest this original post combined with his reviews (1, 2, 3) makes me very suspicious … droplet sounds and acts like Sadgit (1, 2, 3) …  :bomb:

Offline 385North

I have been seeing a regular pretty much every month since I started punting back in Nov/Dec last year. The reason she’s a regular is because A). She provides an A1+ service B). Her rate is very reasonable and C). She’s no clock-watcher. I wouldn’t even think of asking for a discount because the more I see her the more she strives to make each meeting more memorable then the last and that’s good enough. For example, when I booked a punt on my birthday and she presented me with gifts (note plural). And I don’t mean free anal or something, actual off the shelf gifts. I’ve heard of punters buying girls gifts before, but naturally I was quite surprised by that one.

Back on topic; if you constantly have a hard-on for the same WG and see her as a regular, then surely she’s worth every penny you’re paying already, if not why would you return time and time again?

Omega_Planet_Ocean

What if you can afford 1 hour a month, but prefer to do 2-3 hours every 2-3 months? In terms of hours paid for, it's the same as a monthly visit for an hour, thereby making it "regular", or am I introducing some pedantic mathematics here? :wackogirl:

Offline 385North

What if you can afford 1 hour a month, but prefer to do 2-3 hours every 2-3 months? In terms of hours paid for, it's the same as a monthly visit for an hour, thereby making it "regular", or am I introducing some pedantic mathematics here? :wackogirl:

I think technically a WG would consider you a 'sort-of' regular but not necessarily 'a great client', i.e. someone they can receive a regular income from once or even twice a month.

I agree with 385North. A guy turning up for an hour a fortnight will surely be considered more of a regular than someone who spends twice as much half as frequently, just through the reinforcement of actually being there more often.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
To me a regular is someone who turns up a set amount every month be it once a week or once a month.  If they do it every month then they are a regular.  Someone who comes once every few months is not a regular.  A regular is someone who you can almost be certain will be turning up at the same time or day each week/month.  Someone who comes every two or three months is not a regular as you can never be sure if or when they will want their next booking.
I would also say to be a regular you need to have at least four visits.
After this amount of time is a good time to say that you love coming every week/month but cant really afford it so could you have a regs discount.  By then she will be used to knowing your money is almost guaranteed so is likely to say yes.  (Unless she is one of those that think any mention of a discount is you saying she is not worth the money and in that case duck and run as she will go off on one)

Offline 385North

After this amount of time is a good time to say that you love coming every week/month but cant really afford it so could you have a regs discount.  By then she will be used to knowing your money is almost guaranteed so is likely to say yes.  (Unless she is one of those that think any mention of a discount is you saying she is not worth the money and in that case duck and run as she will go off on one)

So what is your response is such a situation Dani when a punter pops that question?

To me a regular is someone who turns up a set amount every month be it once a week or once a month.  If they do it every month then they are a regular.  Someone who comes once every few months is not a regular.  A regular is someone who you can almost be certain will be turning up at the same time or day each week/month.  Someone who comes every two or three months is not a regular as you can never be sure if or when they will want their next booking.
I would also say to be a regular you need to have at least four visits.

Dani, how often do men plead poverty with you to try and get a discount, or indeed at all? Personally I wouldn't do that because a) I'd find it an incredibly emasculating turn off to tell a WG that I couldn't afford her and b) in my case it happens not to be true (although would be if I was seeing the £300+ an hour London ladies).

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I like many others hear the 'I cant afford that can I have a discount' all the time and normally not from regs but from first time enquiries hoping for a discount.  It normally ends up with them saying they should get a discount as they have a huge cock, or are young and fit blah blah.

OK so don't say you cant afford it just say you have been seeing her for x amount of time every week/two weeks/month and would like to continue to do so but can you come to an arrangement of a discount as you are a regular.  It makes sense for her to say yes as she keeps a regular clientand a regular money supply

As for how often do I give regulars a discount, if they are proper regs then they get a choice of discount or extra time although none of my regs have ever asked but I normally offer it.   Most tend to go for extra time rather than money off.

It normally ends up with them saying they should get a discount as they have a huge cock.

Not an option available to all of us, even if it did work  :drinks:

Offline threechilliman

extra time rather than money off

Gets my vote every time...

tcm

dilettante

I just did a search on SAAFE to see what *they* consider a regular and how well-disposed they are to reward one; but all I could find was threads on how to get rid of regulars they don't like any more ...

willbred

I have a regular who I've been seeing 3-4 times a month for nearly 5 years. I met her when she worked at a parlour and paid £90/ hour, although she charged £100 on AW. She's now indie and charges £120 on AW - I still get my hour ( or longer - no clock-watching) for £90. Quid pro quo - so long as the service continues to be high quality, she'll see me just as often.

Offline smiths

I have a regular who I've been seeing 3-4 times a month for nearly 5 years. I met her when she worked at a parlour and paid £90/ hour, although she charged £100 on AW. She's now indie and charges £120 on AW - I still get my hour ( or longer - no clock-watching) for £90. Quid pro quo - so long as the service continues to be high quality, she'll see me just as often.

Sounds like a smart WG. :thumbsup:

Offline Daffodil

Prostitutes should offer discount to any guy who is a regular. This is smart business sense. The problem is that very few prossies have smart business sense  :music:

I would certainly only see a girl on a regular basis if there was a discount involved, I see it as taking the piss on her part otherwise.

thewonderingdick

After a see them a few time i always drop the price by £20 or £30, just say bit short at the moment would you mind! that normally works

DG

If I could I would put three quotes up here, but I'm with the OP, Dani and TCM on this one. I have a regular, 9th visit yesterday, I usually book at least once a month. I have thought about asking for a discount and it actually came up in conversation with her yesterday, her talking about first timers asking, not me asking. However the reason I don't ask for a discount is that she always delivers a bit extra every visit, service wise I mean. She is not a clock watcher but can't say I've ever overrun too much, ten minutes on an hour maybe. I usually keep an eye on the time as I don't want to take the piss and spoil the good thing I've got going. But as far as a formal arrangent is concerned, I would take extra time over discount. The way I see it is I'm  happy paying her rates, that's one of the reasons I chose to see her in the first place, so an extra 10 or 15 mins with her and not feeling rushed has got to be better than a tenner saved here or there.

Offline socks

If I could I would put three quotes up here, but I'm with the OP, Dani and TCM on this one. I have a regular, 9th visit yesterday, I usually book at least once a month. I have thought about asking for a discount and it actually came up in conversation with her yesterday, her talking about first timers asking, not me asking. However the reason I don't ask for a discount is that she always delivers a bit extra every visit, service wise I mean. She is not a clock watcher but can't say I've ever overrun too much, ten minutes on an hour maybe. I usually keep an eye on the time as I don't want to take the piss and spoil the good thing I've got going. But as far as a formal arrangent is concerned, I would take extra time over discount. The way I see it is I'm  happy paying her rates, that's one of the reasons I chose to see her in the first place, so an extra 10 or 15 mins with her and not feeling rushed has got to be better than a tenner saved here or there.
What if they put their prices up and you pay the new rates? Happened to me once and I paid the higher rate wondering if she'd decline - she didn't. When I mentioned after the fucking that I noticed she'd put her price up she said i could continue at the old rates from next time and could have the extra i'd paid back. I declined the refund but took up the old rates offer for subsequent punts. I'd see that as reasonable but do wonder if i'd continued booking her if she hadn't made the offer. Anyone experienced the reverse of my customer service and did you move on or go with it?

Offline cueball

I find with regular girls there is a regular rate, not always though but as earlier poster said, some put their rates up but you stay on the old rate.

Or, another scenario what I've had is extras aren't charged (eg anal) with a regular.

Offline JJM

It's not that Lacey from Greenock is it, couldn't ask for a discount there, well you could but that would probably make it a freebie ;)

JV547845

I got offered a significant discount on a repeat booking once because she had to drive a long way for out calls and having seen me she knew there was no risk of a no show, or a fantastist giving her the wrong address etc., whatever the out call equivalent of time wasters are. 

DG

It's not that Lacey from Greenock is it, couldn't ask for a discount there, well you could but that would probably make it a freebie ;)

No mate, but check out my recent review, managed to get a half hour punt for £30!!!!!! Regular, I don't think so.

DG

What if they put their prices up and you pay the new rates? Happened to me once and I paid the higher rate wondering if she'd decline - she didn't. When I mentioned after the fucking that I noticed she'd put her price up she said i could continue at the old rates from next time and could have the extra i'd paid back. I declined the refund but took up the old rates offer for subsequent punts. I'd see that as reasonable but do wonder if i'd continued booking her if she hadn't made the offer. Anyone experienced the reverse of my customer service and did you move on or go with it?

Ironically she just put up her 2 HR rate after a profile update. Don't normally book that long but fancied a treat. As I booked before the increase she is giving me at the old rate. Her half hour and hour rates haven't changed, although her 1 1/2 rate has come down, making it a good bet for the future if I fancy a longer session.

bod666

I had a regular i was seeing for hour incalls that moved to two hour outcalls to mine over a year or so. I did get the occasional discount if i gave her a lift back to the train station rather than her get a taxi. We had a falling out when i asked about overnight rates and she refused to offer me any less than what was stated on her profile. I challenged her on the basis of an overnight she'd agreed with a guy on here to which she took the hump and i've never seen her again :( the whole episode ruined the illusion that she actually liked my company as well as my cash.

Thankfully i have a much better regular now who i saw as an incall the first 5-6 times and although her profile only shows incalls she comes to me now :) I don't get any discounts but i regularly book an hour and get 90. She has never been a clock watcher which allied with great service is guaranteed to have me coming back for more.

And i've still not done an overnighter - i'd only ever want to do it with a regular i enjoyed the company of (not many of them)

squeezebox

Prostitutes should offer discount to any guy who is a regular. This is smart business sense. The problem is that very few prossies have smart business sense  :music:

I would certainly only see a girl on a regular basis if there was a discount involved, I see it as taking the piss on her part otherwise.

+1

Offline cueball

I have a rota of regulars and only one offers a small discount, the others offer more time or additional uncharged likes (I've mentioned this already I think). I'm ok with that as I realise that I'm there because I like fucking them and they're there because they like my money.